PDA

View Full Version : going under the nife to change yourself

stevewool
31st July 2010, 08:19
if you could what would you change about yourself , if money was no object, would you be happy about what you have all ready or change, men and ladies what would you do,myself if i could i would change my teeth but cannot afford it, but i am still happy though:)

sparky
31st July 2010, 08:37
thought you would be at the airport now mate?

mistermatty
31st July 2010, 08:38
i am already the baby gwapo according to my wife and i dont need to change anything :)

stevewool
31st July 2010, 08:40
hi there sparky naaaaaaaaaaaaa leave around 1pm still going round the hous edouble checking all is well , emma is up there between abu and mcr so no rush just yet:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pennybarry
31st July 2010, 09:05
I want my hair blond, white skin, blue eyes and pointed nose temporarily!!! .:D
I discovered a software to do it with my photographs! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hey Steve, try our Philippines Dentists. You can afford them. :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

joebloggs
31st July 2010, 09:45
Hey Steve, try our Philippines Dentists. You can afford them. :xxgrinning--00xx3::)

even nearer go to Hungary - good dentist at a fraction of RIP OFF UK prices :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
31st July 2010, 10:06
the money is for our new house, and i dont need my teeth when i move to the phils , emma seems to suck all the brains eyes and stuff of the fish anyway:icon_lol::icon_lol:

malditako
31st July 2010, 10:15
i want to be a bit taller :) to match hubbys height lol

stevewool
31st July 2010, 10:23
try wearing heels grace or platform shoes :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

malditako
31st July 2010, 10:34
got loads of heels lol...just cant wear them more often as its hard to carry baby with heels on...its ur big day today steve :) there must have some butterflies flying inside ur tummy :icon_lol:

joebloggs
31st July 2010, 10:44
i want to be a bit taller :) to match hubbys height lol

no problem if you have the money and dont mind some pain :xxgrinning--00xx3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2JoTxlDRl4

stevewool
31st July 2010, 10:48
just started to flutter there way upwards :icon_lol:, i bet emma has more though:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

subseastu
31st July 2010, 11:05
I've looked into this before but decided I can't improve on perfection!

stevewool
31st July 2010, 11:23
we are on about looks alan, not the beer:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

triple5
31st July 2010, 12:12
If it aint broken don't fix it :rolleyes:

nigel
31st July 2010, 12:36
I want my hair blond, white skin, blue eyes and pointed nose temporarily!!! .:DWhy do you want to look like that? I'm bald I am...I wouldn't want to change it! hehe:icon_lol:

Being a baldy means I don't worry about getting grey hairs!:rolleyes:

-sillybilly-
31st July 2010, 12:51
I cant think of anything that i would wonna change in me physically....

emotionally? yes! stop from being a drama queen but whos aint? we all get in tears during heartaches.

Mentally? wish to stop paranoia sometimes.

Attitude? hmmm rarely being childish now. ive change somehow..:Jump:

I admit when i was young i wished i was like someone in a telly...very popular, sexy and beautiful!

But now theres more important to me than to change me physically. What matters to me is as long as i am happy, got people and family who love and care for me and thats the beauty in life.

malditako
31st July 2010, 14:38
after i watched that video joeblogs..i think my heights fine with me lollllllllllll