PDA

View Full Version : Great Expectations

Notavirusalso
6th August 2010, 17:08
''A man marries a woman hoping she never changes and a woman marries a man thinking she can change him''

my wife used to be happy with a pair of Donnay or hitek trainers...now she's in england her wants and needs changed....leather mucker boots and cowboy boots ... i dont know what to do...i feel like i'm shinking in a quagmire(the more i tried to resist,the deeper i feel im shinkin)

any advice appreciated:)

Steve.r
6th August 2010, 17:14
divorce :icon_lol:

aromulus
6th August 2010, 17:21
''A man marries a woman hoping she never changes and a woman marries a man thinking she can change him''

my wife used to be happy with a pair of Donnay or hitek trainers...now she's in england her wants and needs changed....leather mucker boots and cowboy boots ... i dont know what to do...i feel like i'm shinking in a quagmire(the more i tried to resist,the deeper i feel im shinkin)

You just wait until she discovers Dolce and Gabbana, Reebok, Adidas, Next, New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Conran, Rochas, Radley, Tula, DKNY, Jimmy Choo, Armani, Gucci.....:doh
And the list is endless....:omg:

stevie c
6th August 2010, 17:21
divorce :icon_lol:

thats it steve r dont mince your words :icon_lol:

stevewool
6th August 2010, 17:34
stick to your guns, just remember and tell her whats on the outside is just the wrapper its whats inside that counts , :)

stevie c
6th August 2010, 17:36
tell her to find a job then she can buy all the nikes & cowboy boots she wants out of her hard earned wages :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
6th August 2010, 17:46

My Dear Hubby,

what are you talking about??? you promise me the earth, the sun and the universe.....topped off with a sprinkling of stars,now its time to pay up?????:rolleyes:

sars_notd_virus
6th August 2010, 17:52
and to the 3 Steves....
' I thought your my friends ...you should be supporting me ....telling my husband that im a nice person and loving caring wife and i deserve everything...and i deserve it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:D:Rasp:'

stevie c
6th August 2010, 17:58
and to the 3 Steves....
' I thought your my friends ...you should be supporting me ....telling my husband that im a nice person and loving caring wife and i deserve everything...and i deserve it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:D:Rasp:'
im sure you are but think of your poor husbands wallet :doh

sars_notd_virus
6th August 2010, 18:08
You just wait until she discovers Dolce and Gabbana, Reebok, Adidas, Next, New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Conran, Rochas, Radley, Tula, DKNY, Jimmy Choo, Armani, Gucci.....:doh
And the list is endless....:omg:

thanks for the tips:hug-1:

aromulus
6th August 2010, 18:09
thanks for the tips:hug-1:

Hey, I am here to help............:laugher:

stevewool
6th August 2010, 18:15
mari we are your friends , but we men must stick together, branded names are great to have have you thought of george, primark, carboot, sue ryder,castoffs, and the best is make your own too, lots of brands there :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Pete/London
6th August 2010, 18:16
Start shoplifting, keep it under £50 and they just let you off:rolleyes:

stevie c
6th August 2010, 18:20
mari we are your friends , but we men must stick together, branded names are great to have have you thought of george, primark, carboot, sue ryder,castoffs, and the best is make your own too, lots of brands there :icon_lol::icon_lol:
not forgetting oxfam jumble sale new look & matalan :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
6th August 2010, 18:22
You guys missed out the great Car Boot Sales :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th August 2010, 18:23
see 1 steve knows a little 2 steves knows alot and 3 steves knows everybloody thing :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Notavirusalso
6th August 2010, 19:16
Thanks Guys I knew I could rely on your understanding, Its so hard to find a balance between keeping her happy and keeping her, I dont want a divorce as she is the most beautifull and sexy woman In the world and my life wouldnt be worth living with out her.

aromulus
6th August 2010, 19:18
Thanks Guys I knew I could rely on your understanding, Its so hard to find a balance between keeping her happy and keeping her, I dont want a divorce as she is the most beautifull and sexy woman In the world and my life wouldnt be worth living with out her.

Was she reading over your shoulders as you typed...????:Erm:

A bit of brown nosing goes a long way, doesn't it...???:icon_lol:

Notavirusalso
6th August 2010, 19:20
Was she reading over your shoulders as you typed...????:Erm:

A bit of brown nosing goes a long way, doesn't it...???:icon_lol:

LoL nah but she did come inhalf way through and prodded me with the Iron :Help1:

aromulus
6th August 2010, 19:22
LoL nah but she did come inhalf way through and prodded me with the Iron :Help1:

The "5" iron...???:Erm:

:doh, f:censored: me, that hurts...........:laugher:

fred
6th August 2010, 22:29
A Manc plasterer gave us all some marital advice years ago and he seemed quite happily married.

"Keep em Well :Sex: and poorly shod and you wont go far wrong".

He went on..
"Only works when they love you..If they dont love you you are screwed anyway".(refer to Steve.r,post 2)

gecko_pikachu
7th August 2010, 00:27

Well, she can buy anything she wants as long as she has her own money to spend it to herself, of what she wants. I mean she can find a job.
Why don't you tell her to help you a bit financially?
Tell her to find a job.
Just say "No" if she ask you to buy this or that.
You're not a genie.
You can't just give her everything she wants.
You have to be strict at times.
I hate it when a wife taking advantage of a husband's generosity.
Or she takes things for granted...
These Filipino wives obviously don't realize how fortunate for them to come to England and married a decent man.
Let your wife work hard and see how is it like to get up early in the morning and go to work everyday. It could be then that she realize a bit more the value of money and be more wiser to spend it her own way. :)

bornatbirth
7th August 2010, 00:41
Or she takes things for granted...
These Filipino wives obviously don't realize how fortunate for them to come to England and married a decent man.
Let your wife work hard and see how is it like to get up early in the morning and go to work everyday. It could be then that she realize a bit more the value of money and be more wiser to spend it her own way. :)

you do know thats sars is his wife :icon_lol:

hubby is making his wife pikon by starting this thread, i guess a shopping trip will make things better :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gecko_pikachu
7th August 2010, 00:59

hubby is making his wife pikon by starting this thread, i guess a shopping trip will make things better :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Oh I didn't know that :doh
Sorry!!! :cwm3:
Mari, I agree with you after all.
Just stay in the house instead.
You deserve to be pampered like a princess.
I'm going to a carboot sale next Sunday, lol!
That's all my reward after being a good wife for almost 7 years.

I nearly really dropped the laptop after reading bornatbirth's reply.
I didn't mean to be sarcastic and rude.
I thought it was a serious thread.
Mari please forgive me.
I don't know what else to say.
I'm in shocked.
I need counselling :Help1:

raynaputi
7th August 2010, 02:13
hahaha..:icon_lol: venus, ur so funny! U made me laugh! :laugher: let's wait for mari's reaction..haha..nice one sis! :D

James Hubbard
7th August 2010, 02:25
Just you wait til MrsJamesHubbardAlso makes a thread!

everybody ... PILE ON!:omg:

James Hubbard
7th August 2010, 02:26
oh and what is a bikon? is it like "bihon"?or a "bison"? didn't learn this one in tagalog lessons!:action-smiley-081:

malditako
7th August 2010, 07:33
go for branded ones mari..a good and beautiful wife desrves it lol....u have my support :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
7th August 2010, 07:47
james, did u mean 'pikon'? It's like to annoy, pissed off, irritate, and the like..hehehe..:D

RickyR
7th August 2010, 08:30
Time for a holiday in the Philippines and get the latest Niki, Dolco and Gabbano, Gicci, Proda, Jimmy Choose, Louis Violin....... Looks almost the same, and might even last a few washes.

stevewool
7th August 2010, 09:14
rickyr this could be a new second income:icon_lol::icon_lol:

RickyR
7th August 2010, 09:28
haha yes, my missus bought me a fake gucci wallet a few years ago in a market in near Eastwood, Manila. It fell apart within a few weeks...
Some of the fake Rolex Watches and such like are good, but quite expensive!

Mind i've spent the week in the genuine shops in Rome with guests, I am absolutely astounded how anyone can charge so much for a bit of cloth. Half of the clothes I wouldn't even want to wear if I was paid... The people that can afford this (i.e those that can spend tens of thousands on clothes without batting an eyelid) really are on a different planet.

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 10:02

hahaha..:icon_lol: venus, ur so funny! U made me laugh! :laugher: let's wait for mari's reaction..haha..nice one sis! :D

go for branded ones mari..a good and beautiful wife desrves it lol....u have my support :xxgrinning--00xx3:

oh thank you friends...group hug!!!!:grouphug:

We can post whatever we want to as hubby wont be able to reply as ive already sent him to work at 4'oclock this morning and not due back till 6pm and if i'm lucky he'll take me to shopping for a couple of hours:D:Rasp:

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 10:12
It doesnt need to be branded i just want a pair of yard boots and cow boots that i would not regret on purchase
is it bad????:doh

pennybarry
7th August 2010, 10:13
Well well just buy 'em all as Mari seems a good, intelligent, loving and deserving beautiful wife! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hubby first bought me boots, jackets and he pampered me a lot during our tours in Germany, Holland and Belgium. That was when we were not yet married.

But he seems getting tight after marriage. :D He changed after marriage?!!!:omg::bigcry: Maybe because I can make my own money. :icon_lol:

KeithD
7th August 2010, 10:17
..... i just want a pair of cow boots ....
:Erm:

bornatbirth
7th August 2010, 10:19
It doesnt need to be branded i just want a pair of yard boots and cow boots that i would not regret on purchase

no its not, my wife likes to shop to....to be honest i prefer her to buy something from at least NEXT or equal as the quality is rubbish if you buy cheaper.

time for plan b, no shoes no sex :D

malditako
7th August 2010, 10:25
But he seems getting tight after marriage. :D He changed after marriage?!!!:omg::bigcry: Maybe because I can make my own money. :icon_lol:

i've noticed that as well lol....but he knows if i want to get something i would definitely get it anyway :))

KeithD
7th August 2010, 10:28
i've noticed that as well lol....
:omg::omg: How do you know Penny's husband!!!! :D

malditako
7th August 2010, 10:31
:omg::omg: How do you know Penny's husband!!!! :D

i mean my husband as well..lol....:))

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 10:39
Mari seems a good, intelligent, loving and deserving beautiful wife! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks Ate Pen:heartshape1:...
i will leave the 'after marriage' comment from him but i guess im a little confident here:peepwall::icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 10:42
:Erm:

:icon_lol::icon_lol:cowboy boots sorry
..but i like that green boots is it DM's looks like metalworks and very durable :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 11:24
if i want to get something i would definitely get it anyway :))

i like that...mine is yours and his is hers and classified as ours:icon_lol:

stevewool
7th August 2010, 11:32

not bad at all mari, they are called wellingtons and cost under £5 great for all weather too, wow what a saver you are :icon_lol::icon_lol:

shrek48
7th August 2010, 11:38
hi mari you can have all my right shoes as that foot is in the boot for 12 weeks !! any help.x :Cuckoo:

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 11:42
not bad at all mari, they are called wellingtons and cost under £5 great for all weather too, wow what a saver you are :icon_lol::icon_lol:

NOoooooooo, a good leather mucker boots,...:rolleyes:i will know what i want when i see it in real Steve:icon_lol:
I need to try and wear it for a couple of minutes to feel the power and the comfort it will give me

stevewool
7th August 2010, 11:50
feel the power:yikes::yikes:i brought em a pair of walking boots they look great with thick socks just over the tops of them and nothing else :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:, but thats another thread i beleive :icon_lol::icon_lol:

James Hubbard
7th August 2010, 11:53
:yikes::yikes::yikes:

KeithD
7th August 2010, 12:13
feel the power:yikes::yikes:i brought em a pair of walking boots they look great with thick socks just over the tops of them and nothing else :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:
Honestly.... I'd be very happy for you .... if you just stop sending me the pics :bigcry:

sars_notd_virus
7th August 2010, 12:21
hi mari you can have all my right shoes as that foot is in the boot for 12 weeks !! any help.x :Cuckoo:

What label has it got??...if it doesnt have anything can u please put a little tick on it so it looks like Nike(Swoosh):icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mari

stevewool
7th August 2010, 12:37
Honestly.... I'd be very happy for you .... if you just stop sending me the pics :bigcry:

well stop asking for them then , plus i am keeping the mankini on too:icon_lol::icon_lol:

shrek48
7th August 2010, 16:13
the only label on my shoes would be DONT BREATHE IN !!!!!!!!:D

gecko_pikachu
7th August 2010, 16:15
Yes you really need a proper pair of nice and warm winter boots.
It's nearly winter and it's very handy if you've got one.
I've been in the UK for 6 years but I haven't got snow boots yet? :lamesmiley:
I feel like I'm not able to go out and about on my own during wintertime.
I just don't feel like going out anyway, it's always freezing.
But this year, I really wanted to get welly boots to boost more confidence to myself.
I'm just frightened in case I get slipped on ice.

So Mari, do everything you can to get a proper pair of boots.
Don't get cheap ones, they won't last long.
I got a proper pair of leather boots from Principles few years ago.
They're worth buying as they still look brand new although they've worn a couple of times every year. I love them for the cold weather and under the rain.
They're perfectly done for an English weather (always damp and wet).
So if I were you, convince your hubby to get decent pair of boots :)
And that's all I can say!

aromulus
7th August 2010, 17:45

You have said enough.............:doh

Notavirusalso
7th August 2010, 18:08
Im astonded by the sheer lack of support once everyone realised where my problem iaid, But thanks to a couple of helpfull people whom suggested divorce as mari is now working out how many pairs of shoes she can buy with half of £120,000 ........good thinkings guys...will try and find time to finish reading the thread latter as i need to go at prepare the evening meal now..shes hungry, must be all the thread flirting she has to do in the day..? poor gurl always busy... those poor little fingers typing away... will have to give her a massage tonight if im lucky enought to be allowed.... Im a lucky Man.

Notavirusalso
7th August 2010, 18:13
Oh I didn't know that :doh
Sorry!!! :cwm3:
Just stay in the house instead.
I'm going to a carboot sale next Sunday, lol!
That's all my reward after being a good wife for almost 7 years.

I nearly really dropped the laptop after reading bornatbirth's reply.
I didn't mean to be sarcastic and rude.
I thought it was a serious thread.
Mari please forgive me.
I don't know what else to say.
I'm in shocked.
I need counselling :Help1:

Wow have fast can women spin on their expensive heels, :yikes: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

kalabasa
7th August 2010, 18:19
a wife is always get what she wants that s for sure :laugher::laugher::)

gecko_pikachu
7th August 2010, 18:40

Yes! And I just got my own laptop bwahaha! :icon_lol:
Hubby moaning he can't do his own research on his own time as I use his almost everyday.
So he thought to get me one instead!
And now, I'm free to go online as long as I want.
I'm going to do home-based job soon anyway.
And will do online training hehe! :)

triple5
7th August 2010, 20:56
Is this thread a wind up :Erm:
Notavirusalso, I thought from your other posts you were in the "spoil them rotten" boat, sending laptops and phones when she was in the Phils. Now your complaining over a pair of boots :Erm: And some of the advice... :doh:doh Fred's was a good reply though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

‎"Money can buy everything but not LOVE, TRUST & HAPPINESS.." by William Blake and posted on FB by missus today :)

malditako
7th August 2010, 21:39

I got my husbands debit card and pin number as well of course lol :))

bornatbirth
7th August 2010, 23:40
I thought from your other posts you were in the "spoil them rotten" boat, sending laptops and phones when she was in the Phils. Now your complaining over a pair of boots

your getting confused, how a husband wants to treat his wife while shes in the philipines waiting to come to the uk is different to the demands of a wife whens shes in the uk, where the money and support was used for different stuff now the wife wants it for shopping :Erm:

triple5
8th August 2010, 00:09
your getting confused, how a husband wants to treat his wife while shes in the philipines waiting to come to the uk is different to the demands of a wife whens shes in the uk, where the money and support was used for different stuff now the wife wants it for shopping :Erm:

As I've said in other posts if you buy a lot of gifts and send a heap of money - more than they've ever been used to - you're just giving the impression these things are on tap. It's only natural she'll always expect it, whether she's here or at home.

James Hubbard
8th August 2010, 01:52
As I've said in other posts if you buy a lot of gifts and send a heap of money - more than they've ever been used to - you're just giving the impression these things are on tap. It's only natural she'll always expect it, whether she's here or at home.

:NoNo: but true.

I have seen a lot of perfectly good pinoy/pinay change and become very materialistic this way ... and I hate to see anyone change for the worse.:cwm24:

jam07
8th August 2010, 02:31
Time for a holiday in the Philippines and get the latest Niki, Dolco and Gabbano, Gicci, Proda, Jimmy Choose, Louis Violin....... Looks almost the same, and might even last a few washes.

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: you're in PI alright! :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

James Hubbard
8th August 2010, 02:33
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: you're in PI alright! :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:laugher:

Notavirusalso
8th August 2010, 06:44
Is this thread a wind up :Erm:
Notavirusalso, I thought from your other posts you were in the "spoil them rotten" boat, sending laptops and phones when she was in the Phils. Now your complaining over a pair of boots :Erm: And some of the advice... :doh:doh Fred's was a good reply though :xxgrinning--00xx3:

‎"Money can buy everything but not LOVE, TRUST & HAPPINESS.." by William Blake and posted on FB by missus today :)

yes I totally agree,

Notavirusalso
8th August 2010, 06:59
i will leave the 'after marriage' comment from him but i guess im a little confident here:peepwall::icon_lol:

Since we been married i am just spending most of my time making sure my wife is well cared for and comfertable in her new home and reaping the fringe benifits thank you very much, couldnt be happier. Life here in the uk with mari is perfect but when she finds a pair of boots that cost more than a lap top I have to thank some members on here for giving me the heads up. i should of heeded their warnings,......:ReadIt: how foolish was I :Erm: I thought i knew everthing of :heartshape1: but was taken in by her beauty :) sexiness :action-smiley-081: and inteligence :Cuckoo: and all i get in return is a careing wife, meals on the table when i get home to clean home and clean socks and pants everyday.....what have i done ? ? ? :rolleyes:

stevewool
8th August 2010, 08:59
well you make your bed and lie in it but its commen sense and that will come out in the end, you will know what to do , a little gift here and there and sometimes get the girl what she needs too, give it a few weeks then if she still wants them boots then look who supplies them and what price too, then go that way good luck , and remember you are our testing ground , you today us tomorrow :icon_lol::icon_lol:

-sillybilly-
8th August 2010, 09:52
I got my husbands debit card and pin number as well of course lol :))

I cant wait to have hubby's :hubbahubba::hubbahubba:

bornatbirth
8th August 2010, 10:05
you have created a monster and should of been very tight with her :icon_lol:

Notavirusalso
8th August 2010, 16:29
you have created a monster and should of been very tight with her :icon_lol:

Would love to reply to this but I know I would get a slap

Notavirusalso
8th August 2010, 16:32
well you make your bed and lie in it but its commen sense and that will come out in the end, you will know what to do , a little gift here and there and sometimes get the girl what she needs too, give it a few weeks then if she still wants them boots then look who supplies them and what price too, then go that way good luck , and remember you are our testing ground , you today us tomorrow :icon_lol::icon_lol:

I am more than Happy, Mari is a perfect wife and she knows she can have what ever she wants, The water has been tested and approved so feel free to dive on in

somebody
8th August 2010, 16:57

Word dont give false expectations on how life will be if you cant back it up. Easy to act like a millionaire in Phill for a short time much harder in the UK for a lifetime..

On a serious note from the wifes experience dont skimp on shoes. The wife tried the cheaper shoes but they fell apart we ended up buying all the time.
Quality shoes last a long time. A good pair of uggs for the winter are lifesavers the wifes current ones lasted two years and used a lot.. Also if your feet are warm then it dont feel so bad especially when snow on the ground:)

Notavirusalso
8th August 2010, 17:38
On a serious note from the wifes experience dont skimp on shoes. The wife tried the cheaper shoes but they fell apart we ended up buying all the time.
Quality shoes last a long time. A good pair of uggs for the winter are lifesavers the wifes current ones lasted two years and used a lot.. Also if your feet are warm then it dont feel so bad especially when snow on the ground:)

Mari will love this post

somebody
8th August 2010, 17:57
Mari will love this post

Its the truth mate I'm sure Mari will look for the best value, but decent qulity shoes not possibly the fanciest label but a decent make. Will help especially for Winter shoes/boots. Trust me.
Most Fillipinas the Wife knows think they are one of the most important thing they can possess during the Winter months.

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 00:03
i thought uggs was like £120, look sars he buys his wife uggs you should get some too :Erm: :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 12:11
Since we been married i am just spending most of my time making sure my wife is well cared for and comfertable in her new home and reaping the fringe benifits thank you very much, couldnt be happier. Life here in the uk with mari is perfect but when she finds a pair of boots that cost more than a lap top I have to thank some members on here for giving me the heads up. i should of heeded their warnings,......:ReadIt: how foolish was I :Erm: I thought i knew everthing of :heartshape1: but was taken in by her beauty :) sexiness :action-smiley-081: and inteligence :Cuckoo: and all i get in return is a careing wife, meals on the table when i get home to clean home and clean socks and pants everyday.....what have i done ? ? ? :rolleyes:

Thanks Hun...when will i be collecting my bonus ?.?.?:rolleyes::heartshape1:

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 12:12
Its the truth mate I'm sure Mari will look for the best value, but decent qulity shoes not possibly the fanciest label but a decent make. Will help especially for Winter shoes/boots. Trust me.
Most Fillipinas the Wife knows think they are one of the most important thing they can possess during the Winter months.

Thanks somebody.....yeah i like to get my monies worth ..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 12:14
i thought uggs was like £120, look sars he buys his wife uggs you should get some too :Erm: :icon_lol:

yeah BAB dont worry they are in the things to do lists:D

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 12:16

noooooooo,the prices may be low but the qualities of the goods are even lower:NoNo:

malditako
9th August 2010, 12:37
noooooooo,the prices may be low but the qualities of the goods are even lower:NoNo:

i agree sars...why dont u try TKmaxx they might have the boots u want at discounted price..

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 16:25
i agree sars...why dont u try TKmaxx they might have the boots u want at discounted price..

Thank you Grace:heartshape1:..i'll keep u updated..
goodluck on your interview tomorrow sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 16:35

I disagree

Needs is different with Pleasure

needs=A condition or situation in which something is required or wanted
pleasure= A source of enjoyment or delight

*a woman needs a nice quality boots to wear in a crappy weather like here in the UK*

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 16:47
:NoNo: but true.

I have seen a lot of perfectly good pinoy/pinay change and become very materialistic this way ... and I hate to see anyone change for the worse.:cwm24:

my view is:

First Attitude and not Impression counts a lot !!!

aromulus
9th August 2010, 19:26
*a woman needs a nice quality boots to wear in a crappy weather like here in the UK*

I wouldn't try my luck any longer, I reckon.....:NoNo:

Quit while you are in the lead............:laugher:

stevewool
9th August 2010, 19:31
i think a good pair of hobnail boots ex army so they look used and green wellos too , they would look great on you mari:xxgrinning--00xx3:

malditako
9th August 2010, 19:54
Thank you Grace:heartshape1:..i'll keep u updated..
goodluck on your interview tomorrow sis:xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks mari..its not work interview though...just in csre you and arthur thinking it is work..its at jobcenter b'coz we claiming benefits...will sort nursery first for our toodler then see if i can get a job i prefer :)

aposhark
9th August 2010, 20:09
...............So if I were you, convince your hubby to get decent pair of boots :)

I couldn't agree more gecko_pikachu, if we go out with the wrong walking boots on it can make us miserable.
In fact, I'd say that what we wear on our feet, whether rain or shine, really makes us feel good (or bad).

I waited for the sale in "Go Outdoors" and we got 25% off two pairs of Brasher walking boots.
They were expensive but they will last for so many years and the more they are worn, the more comfortable they become.
Why get four other types of shoes or trainers that break easily when more expensive ones last many years.

Drawing the line on this is so hard though :yikes:
Does a dress that costs £100 last ten times longer than a dress that cost £10 for example. :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 20:24
Does a dress that costs £100 last ten times longer than a dress that cost £10 for example. :icon_lol:

but undressing a wife from a £100 dress will be better than undressing a wife in £10 dress........:D

stevewool
9th August 2010, 20:25
hi there aposhark hows the family:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th August 2010, 20:26
not a chance its whats inside the wrapper that is the best :icon_lol:

eileen
27th October 2010, 18:19
lovl!!! (laughing out very loud) :icon_lol: