PDA

View Full Version : Guys i really need advice...

bher
8th August 2010, 18:31
i am current planning to to apply for holiday visa.. because the last time i applied for a spouse visa was refused.. can you guys halp me what can i do and wat documents that can strenghten my application?.. i will appreciate all the advices coming from you.. thank's a lot..

stevie c
8th August 2010, 18:34
bher im sorry to say but it is very unlikely you will be granted a visit visa taking into account you was refused a spouse visa :NoNo:

bher
8th August 2010, 18:36
so stevie wat do u think the best thing we can do then?...

stevie c
8th August 2010, 18:39
i think you need to concentrate on convincing the eco that your relationship & marriage is genuine :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
8th August 2010, 18:48
this time for my holiday visa one of his friend will be the one who will sponsor me..we have all the documents we need..

stevie c
8th August 2010, 18:50
:omg: bher its your husband that needs to be the sponsor the eco will see through this :Erm:

rani
8th August 2010, 18:53
hi bher! why is the spouse visa rejected?

bher
8th August 2010, 18:55
stevie, right now he's not working due to medical problem.. so how can he support me? i mean hes not employed now so how we can convince the eco dat he will support me?...

bher
8th August 2010, 18:57
hi bher! why is the spouse visa rejected?

hello rani.. because they r not convince that we r legally married and our marriage is not genuine.. and they r also asking for personal letters...

stevie c
8th August 2010, 18:58
bher im afraid if he is not working then you have to wait until he is working again its very hard but im afraid that is the rules with the brit embassy :NoNo:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:00
bher im afraid if he is not working then you have to wait until he is working again its very hard but im afraid that is the rules with the brit embassy :NoNo:

u scares me stevie... ha, u think it woukd be better not to continue the application?..

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:04
i think it would be better if you wait until you are able to convince the eco & your husband is employment on thing you must never do is try to fool the eco i mean by telling then m your husbands frien will sponsor your visit not a good move :NoNo:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:11
i think it would be better if you wait until you are able to convince the eco & your husband is employment on thing you must never do is try to fool the eco i mean by telling then m your husbands frien will sponsor your visit not a good move :NoNo:

we will think of that stevie.. we dont think that were fooling them its jst if my husband cnt do the sponship for now his freind will do it.. but as u said' eco might think that we r trying to fool them.. its jst hard to be apart.. your married but then ur not together..

junior02
8th August 2010, 19:13
hello rani.. because they r not convince that we r legally married and our marriage is not genuine.. and they r also asking for personal letters...

hi bher, did you submit your original marriage cert and nso marriage cert to show you wer legally married

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:14
i really understand bher but im thinking that u dnt wnt to give a bad imppression for your future spouse application :NoNo:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:18
hi bher, did you submit your original marriage cert and nso marriage cert to show you wer legally married

yes junior02 we submitted all of that... thanks

bher
8th August 2010, 19:19
i really understand bher but im thinking that u dnt wnt to give a bad imppression for your future spouse application :NoNo:

stevie i will consider that advice.. uhuhuhu:bigcry:

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:22
i wish you all the best with whatever you decide good luck bher :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:25
i wish you all the best with whatever you decide good luck bher :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank's a lot stevie...

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:27
bher think carefully before your next move :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:30
bher think carefully before your next move :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jst really desperate to be with my husband.. i will stevie dont worry.. thanks

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:33
jst really desperate to be with my husband.. i will stevie dont worry.. thanks

the important thing is for your husband to find employment & be able to support you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
8th August 2010, 19:34
i agree to stevie bher... in as much as we would want to be with our love ones, we also need to think of the pros and cons of the steps that we are going to take... just prepare carefully for your spouse visa.. good luck to the both of you :Wave:

hello stevie.. i am still wide awake.. lol... arent you coming over to visit florsel soon?

bher
8th August 2010, 19:35
the important thing is for your husband to find employment & be able to support you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

how bout self employed is dat will be enough to the ECO?...

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:36
i agree to stevie bher... in as much as we would want to be with our love ones, we also need to think of the pros and cons of the steps that we are going to take... just prepare carefully for your spouse visa.. good luck to the both of you :Wave:

hello stevie.. i am still wide awake.. lol... arent you coming over to visit florsel soon?

yes rani september the 12th is the day i arrive:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
8th August 2010, 19:37
when did you get married bher? can you share the timeline with us? thanks!

rani
8th August 2010, 19:39
wow stevie.. its next month already!!! :Jump:

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:39
how bout self employed is dat will be enough to the ECO?...

bher you husband needs to have tax payment reciepts if he is self employed & money in his bank accounts to prove he can support you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:41

thank you rani... its jst losing our patience with everything now.. esp im currently unemployed now jst helping my family with thier business.. but i also want to be with my husband ofcourse but its jst too difficult for now..

bher
8th August 2010, 19:42
when did you get married bher? can you share the timeline with us? thanks!

we got married june 2008.. 2 years now!

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:42
wow stevie.. its next month already!!! :Jump:

yes rani where do you live what is your province :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
8th August 2010, 19:43
where r u in the phils bher?

junior02
8th August 2010, 19:44
bher you husband needs to have tax payment reciepts if he is self employed & money in his bank accounts to prove he can support you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thats very correct stevie as my wifes spouse visa was refused becoz i could not show i payed any tax and was self employed at the time

rani
8th August 2010, 19:45
i live in pasig stevie... let me know if you and florsel will be in metro manila... :)

bher
8th August 2010, 19:46

his not cerrently self employed now but his planning to do it.. i hope he can so dat we can use dat tax payments and bank statements wen we apply for spouse visa again.. is it really need to be six months for banks statements?..

bher
8th August 2010, 19:47
where r u in the phils bher?

pampanga...

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:48
i live in pasig stevie... let me know if you and florsel will be in metro manila... :)

sure will rani how will i contact you:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
8th August 2010, 19:49
sorry but i cant understand why the spouse visa was refused... have you supplied all the documents needed? what do you think was the problem? how many times did you see each other before you get married? lots of questions.... its kinda hard to comprehend things if u dont know the whole story :(

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:50
his not cerrently self employed now but his planning to do it.. i hope he can so dat we can use dat tax payments and bank statements wen we apply for spouse visa again.. is it really need to be six months for banks statements?..
yes bher & i think its about 6 to 8 mnths self employed tax statements
also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
i will give you my mobile number stevie... we are friends at msn.. right?

bher
thats very correct stevie as my wifes spouse visa was refused becoz i could not show i payed any tax and was self employed at the time
junior how many months it needs for tax payments and bank statements be accepted if its self employed?

bher
8th August 2010, 19:51
am i stil invited stevie? lol

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:52
am i stil invited stevie? lol

yes bher your still invited lol:icon_lol:

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:53

im not on msn im on yahoo you can post me it by pm :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:54
sorry but i cant understand why the spouse visa was refused... have you supplied all the documents needed? what do you think was the problem? how many times did you see each other before you get married? lots of questions.... its kinda hard to comprehend things if u dont know the whole story :(

thats ok rani..
they needed personal letters and emails.. but we dont really send much emails bcoz we chat everyday on ym or skype.. we submitted call history and some fb and fs messeges.. yup, we supplied all the major requirements.. 4 times before we got married..

bher
8th August 2010, 19:56
yes bher & i think its about 6 to 8 mnths self employed tax statements
also :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hhaaaa, so we have to wait for that long.. omg!

rani
okies... i will send you my mobile number stevie.. see you soon then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope to chat with you soon bher... i'm signing off now..

goodnight everybody (morning phils) :Hellooo:

bher

can i also get your number rani?...

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:57
hhaaaa, so we have to wait for that long.. omg!

afraid so bher :cwm24:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:57
yes bher your still invited lol:icon_lol:

oohh good.. i hope i can go stevie..

stevie c
8th August 2010, 19:58
okies... i will send you my mobile number stevie.. see you soon then :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hope to chat with you soon bher... i'm signing off now..

goodnight everybody (morning phils) :Hellooo:

ok rani i will wait for your message night rani chat soon :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
8th August 2010, 19:58
thanks a lot.. night2 pm me ur number here ok!

bher
8th August 2010, 19:59
afraid so bher :cwm24:

hay... jst want my husband...:bigcry:

rani
8th August 2010, 20:00
where will i post my mobile number bher? any yahoo add? :)

junior02
8th August 2010, 20:00
junior how many months it needs for tax payments and bank statements be accepted if its self employed?

6 months would be ok

bher
8th August 2010, 20:05
where will i post my mobile number bher? any yahoo add? :)
sexymrsglover**AT**yahoo.com

bher
8th August 2010, 20:06
6 months would be ok

ok junior.. thanks... is your wife there with you now>?..

bher
8th August 2010, 20:12
stevie, rani and junior.. thanks for the information and advices... chat to u guys soon!

stevie c
8th August 2010, 20:14
okmbher take care chat soon :Wave:

junior02
8th August 2010, 20:15
ok junior.. thanks... is your wife there with you now>?..

hi bher, no my wife is in guimaras island with are 2 children, so i no like you do, its hard not being with are partners, hoping 2 apply again november or january depending on my finances. hope you and your husband are together soon...

joebloggs
8th August 2010, 21:01
we got married june 2008.. 2 years now!

i think if you apply for a visit visa, good chance it will be refused :NoNo:
when did you apply for your spouse visa ?
why didn't you appeal against the decision ?

how long had you known each other before you married?
how many times had you met before you were married?
and how many times since you've been married have you met?

what exact reasons were given for the refusal ?

if your husband is not working, is he claiming any sorts of benefits, invalidity benefit?

does your husband own the house he lives in, or rents etc ?

and does he have any savings in the bank etc???

pennybarry
9th August 2010, 05:58
Did you try to make an appeal? Did you meet his friend personally?
How come your marriage is not legal? :Erm:

-sillybilly-
9th August 2010, 07:17
Hi Bher!

When did you apply for a spouse visa and what was the reason why you were refused?

Because if you are going to apply for a visit visa it is very likely to get a refusal and that means its another waste of money and effort.

Try to find out the reason why you were really refused with your spouse visa application and by then, if its any documents that you have missed out then you must provide them and show any proof of your relationship.

And besides Refusal Of Spouse Visa are entitled to make an appeal regarding the application, i think its free so why didnt you do that?

bher
9th August 2010, 13:34
hi bher, no my wife is in guimaras island with are 2 children, so i no like you do, its hard not being with are partners, hoping 2 apply again november or january depending on my finances. hope you and your husband are together soon...

sad to hear that junior but we cnt do anything much for now.. i will also tell my husband that the most important docs they need is more on finances right..? so hopefully settle that early..

bher
9th August 2010, 13:45
i think if you apply for a visit visa, good chance it will be refused :NoNo:
when did you apply for your spouse visa ?
why didn't you appeal against the decision ?

how long had you known each other before you married?
how many times had you met before you were married?
and how many times since you've been married have you met?

what exact reasons were given for the refusal ?

if your husband is not working, is he claiming any sorts of benefits, invalidity benefit?

does your husband own the house he lives in, or rents etc ?

and does he have any savings in the bank etc???

joebloggs u think they will refuse it again if ever i will apply a visit visa?...
i applied lst year around march and we got the decision by july and its refused bcoz they said not much evidence of daily communication like emails.. but we submitted call history and some msgs on fb and fs and also my husband had probllem with his health that time so he need to stop working..we did an appeal but it was refuse again same reasons! and telling me that i cnt work bcoz my qulification is not into english way or environment something like dat.. coz i am nursing aide graduate.. we met around nov 2006 b4 we got married he visited me 2. he jst renting council apartments.. yeah he have savings..

bher
9th August 2010, 13:47
Did you try to make an appeal? Did you meet his friend personally?
How come your marriage is not legal? :Erm:

pennybarry we did appealed but they refused it too.. long wait..another 7 months for the appeal..
i dunno y they r not convinced that we r leagally married.. it legal pennybarry, we got married to a judge here in p.i.

bher
9th August 2010, 13:50
sillybilly we applied lst year march.. and it was refused.. we appealled but they refused it again.. hay wat a life! thanks for the advice sillybilly.. much appreciated!

KeithD
9th August 2010, 14:22
They give you reasons why they refused. It is up to you to put together A1 proof of the points of refusal. If this means paying a lawyer to verify certian things then that is what must be done. If you tell us the EXACT reason as worded by the embassy we wil be able to help you more.

bher
9th August 2010, 15:04
They give you reasons why they refused. It is up to you to put together A1 proof of the points of refusal. If this means paying a lawyer to verify certian things then that is what must be done. If you tell us the EXACT reason as worded by the embassy we wil be able to help you more.

win2win yup they gave us reason y they refused.. but we supplied all the docs like our marriage certificate from statistic office and the original one.. but y they think stil not genuine? also include pictures together, with my family, and in our wedding day also.. can i ask something, it is really need to rgister the marriage there in Uk?..

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 15:51
because they r not convince that we r legally married and our marriage is not genuine.. and they r also asking for personal letters...

hello bher welcome here...:)

what is the status of your husband before you get married??? is he single....divorced?? annulled??..widowed?? thre seems to be some reason why the ECO says your marriage with him is not legal

bher
9th August 2010, 17:05
hello bher welcome here...:)

what is the status of your husband before you get married??? is he single....divorced?? annulled??..widowed?? thre seems to be some reason why the ECO says your marriage with him is not legal

hello there.. thank you! he was devorced

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 17:12
hello there.. thank you! he was devorced

your welcome dear...
did u present the Absolute Divorce Decree papers when you submitted your visa application?

bher
9th August 2010, 17:30
your welcome dear...
did u present the Absolute Divorce Decree papers when you submitted your visa application?

yes we did sars... i submitted it in manila lst year march..

stevie c
9th August 2010, 17:34
bher when you recieved your rerfusal papers what was the exact reason for the refusal:doh

sars_notd_virus
9th August 2010, 17:44
yes we did sars... i submitted it in manila lst year march..

what is the nationaility of your husbands first wife?

i just dont understand why the ECO said your marriage is not genuine???

bher
9th August 2010, 17:45
bher when you recieved your rerfusal papers what was the exact reason for the refusal:doh

eco was not satisfied section iii means each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse or civil partner and the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting; and there will be adequate accomodation for the parties and any dependants w/o recourse of public funds in accomodation w/c they own or occupy exclusively;and... stil lots in paragraph stevie but thats the main ones..

bher
9th August 2010, 17:48
what is the nationaility of your husbands first wife?

i just dont understand why the ECO said your marriage is not genuine???

she's english also... thats wat weird about' we have d pics wen we got married to a judge then our NSO marriage certificate..

stevie c
9th August 2010, 17:48
:omg: but you havent mentioned where it says about the proof of relationship ie daily contact :doh

bher
9th August 2010, 17:56
[QUOTE=stevie c;240120]:omg: but you havent mentioned where it says about the proof of relationship ie daily contact :d

they said we didnt provide evidence of contact or communication with my sponsor.. but i submitted remittances but they said not enough so when we appealed i tried to find call history for our everyday communication and other fb and fs msgs ... but again not enough they want it like personal everyday email.. like tell ur sponsor wat ru doing within whole day kinda like dat...

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 18:01
eco was not satisfied section iii means each of the parties intends to live permanently with the other as his or her spouse or civil partner and the marriage or civil partnership is subsisting; and there will be adequate accomodation for the parties and any dependants w/o recourse of public funds in accomodation w/c they own or occupy exclusively;and... stil lots in paragraph stevie but thats the main ones..

you said the refusal was for not having contact with each other, ask your hubby to use the forum.

dont bother to apply for any visa until you and your husband think about things out in advance, you should be together already and messed up the spouse visa.

you need to give more details, so we can give you all the advice you need :D

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:01
[QUOTE=stevie c;240120]:omg: but you havent mentioned where it says about the proof of relationship ie daily contact :d

they said we didnt provide evidence of contact or communication with my sponsor.. but i submitted remittances but they said not enough so when we appealed i tried to find call history for our everyday communication and other fb and fs msgs ... but again not enough they want it like personal everyday email.. like tell ur sponsor wat ru doing within whole day kinda like dat...
it seems like the eco refused you on almost everything :yikes: :omg: :doh

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:03

all of this was used as a refusal also very strange :doh

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:05
bher im sure there are many couples who dnt have contact daily maybe 3 or 4 times a week only :Erm:

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 18:06
[QUOTE=bher;240123]

the bad thing is when a visa is refused its the lady whos posting and not the hubby, they have been together 2 years and still havent sussed it out :bigcry:

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:10
[QUOTE=stevie c;240126]

the bad thing is when a visa is refused its the lady whos posting and not the hubby, they have been together 2 years and still havent sussed it out :bigcry:
it is a very strange case i just for the life of me dnt understand the eco reasoning:Erm:

bher
9th August 2010, 18:11
you said the refusal was for not having contact with each other, ask your hubby to use the forum.

dont bother to apply for any visa until you and your husband think about things out in advance, you should be together already and messed up the spouse visa.

thats 1 of the of important docs dat we should supply but we dont write letters or we dont send much emails bcoz we talked everyday on skype or ym.. yup i told him that to sign up here so that he will know wat help we can get here from wonderful guys like u bornatbirth...thanks a lot..

bher
9th August 2010, 18:11

thats 1 of the of important docs dat we should supply but we dont write letters or we dont send much emails bcoz we talked everyday on skype or ym.. yup i told him that to sign up here so that he will know wat help we can get here from wonderful guys like u bornatbirth...thanks a lot..

bher
9th August 2010, 18:13
[QUOTE=bornatbirth;240131]
it is a very strange case i just for the life of me dnt understand the eco reasoning:Erm:

if i jst can send the whole result with my spouse visa and appeal result i will so dat u will know the ground we had and the docs we submitted.. its jst difficult to explain everything....

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:15

but surely daily skype & ym chat records are proof of contact did you submit these with your application :doh

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 18:16
[QUOTE=bornatbirth;240131]

they dont give just one reason, so they give several and i think the living arrangements was the biggest, you need to start saving the yahoo archive and plan ahead.

1. he needs to get a job and get 6 months statements.
2.get somewhere to live which as room for the both of you.

bher
9th August 2010, 18:18
[QUOTE=bher;240123]

hay i dont know wt them.. not lucky enough yet

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 18:18
[QUOTE=stevie c;240135]

if i jst can send the whole result with my spouse visa and appeal result i will so dat u will know the ground we had and the docs we submitted.. its jst difficult to explain everything....

then get your husband to do it, so you dont waste any more time or money :)

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:19
bher does you husband have adequate accommodation for you both:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
9th August 2010, 18:20
but surely daily skype & ym chat records are proof of contact did you submit these with your application :doh

yup i submit my call history that stored on ym and skype.. and a little chat records i guess..

bher
9th August 2010, 18:26

very strange stevie...:cwm3:

bher
9th August 2010, 18:26

very strange stevie...:cwm3:

bher
9th August 2010, 18:29
what do u mean bornatbirth?... with my application?...:Erm:

bher
9th August 2010, 18:31
yes stevie.. he's renting a council flat... big enough for us... we submitted the tenancy agreement also...

bher
9th August 2010, 18:33
girls are more vocal wen it comes to very emotional things like this rather than men... i guess!

bher
9th August 2010, 18:37
[QUOTE=stevie c;240135]

they dont give just one reason, so they give several and i think the living arrangements was the biggest, you need to start saving the yahoo archive and plan ahead.

1. he needs to get a job and get 6 months statements.
2.get somewhere to live which as room for the both of you.

no they dont, they give lots of reasons y they refused.. we will plan that.. big thanks bornatbirth,,,

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 18:55
whats wrong with the quotes in this thread :Erm:

stevie c
9th August 2010, 18:56
i thought the same there all over the shop :laugher:

KeithD
9th August 2010, 18:57
Well surely since the first refusal you've gone hellbent on chatting on FB, YM, MSN, and printed off the history ....+ skype and phone call records, letters via snail mail with receipts from the PO.

I think the main problem is recourse to public funds. Does he have £2000+ in savings with the amount increasing each month?

bher
9th August 2010, 19:30
whats wrong with the quotes in this thread :Erm:

im having problem too replying to quote...

bher
9th August 2010, 19:31
i thought the same there all over the shop :laugher:

stevie read my blog.. wat we've dont for my applicatin is there..

bher
9th August 2010, 19:34
Well surely since the first refusal you've gone hellbent on chatting on FB, YM, MSN, and printed off the history ....+ skype and phone call records, letters via snail mail with receipts from the PO.

I think the main problem is recourse to public funds. Does he have £2000+ in savings with the amount increasing each month?

yeah lately we r sending emails now.. and stil using video call ffrom ym or skype.... how can we save fone call records everytime i off my fone all the recieved calls r gone.. oohh no, he dont have much money like dat...

KeithD
9th August 2010, 19:51
.... oohh no, he dont have much money like dat...
:doh That's why then, he needs to show it in the bank for a few months......

bher
9th August 2010, 20:05
:doh that's why then, he needs to show it in the bank for a few months......

is there a minimum amount?... Or maximum?.... He have money but spend it more on travelling here...

junior02
9th August 2010, 20:06
joebloggs u think they will refuse it again if ever i will apply a visit visa?...
i applied lst year around march and we got the decision by july and its refused bcoz they said not much evidence of daily communication like emails.. but we submitted call history and some msgs on fb and fs and also my husband had probllem with his health that time so he need to stop working..we did an appeal but it was refuse again same reasons! and telling me that i cnt work bcoz my qulification is not into english way or environment something like dat.. coz i am nursing aide graduate.. we met around nov 2006 b4 we got married he visited me 2. he jst renting council apartments.. yeah he have savings..

hi bher, you said you got married last year im march and you met in november 2006, how many times has your husband visited you and how much time have you spent together in rp between your first meeting and wen you got married, and has your husband been supporting you? the eco mite have refused your application and saying that your marriage is not legal,, if your husband hasnt visited you or not spent much time with you in rp to show a strong relationship, and if hes not working they mite think that you got married just so you can work in uk, and thats why they said you cant work, but you can work in uk if your legally married..

stevie c
9th August 2010, 20:14
is there a minimum amount?... Or maximum?.... He have money but spend it more on travelling here...

bher £2000 seems to be acceptable but he also needs regular income going in to his current account with no overdrawns shown:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
9th August 2010, 20:14
Hello junior.. We got married june 2008 and we met around nov 2006.. Then he visit me here often bout 7 times already... Yup, he's supporting me.... Read my blog summary, u will know more there... Thanks

rani
9th August 2010, 20:16
on the other note, i would like to congratulate bher for having the longest thread (i guess) in just two days :Jump:

am i right, boss??? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
9th August 2010, 20:17
Thanks for another info stevie.. Hes working out now bout regular income... And no' he dont like overdrawns, his not doing it...

bher
9th August 2010, 20:19
on the other note, i would like to congratulate bher for having the longest thread (i guess) in just two days :jump:

Am i right, boss??? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahah, jst wanted to explain everything so that friends here will know and can say somthing.. Is dat a record?.... Lol

KeithD
9th August 2010, 20:24
on the other note, i would like to congratulate bher for having the longest thread (i guess) in just two days :Jump:

am i right, boss??? :xxgrinning--00xx3:
It's like Coronation Street LIVE :D

bher
9th August 2010, 20:29
It's like Coronation Street LIVE :D

HAHAHA... BOSS WILL SLEEP NOW! THANKS, TALK TO U SOON...:):Wave::Wave:

junior02
9th August 2010, 20:34
HAHAHA... BOSS WILL SLEEP NOW! THANKS, TALK TO U SOON...:):Wave::Wave:

takecare bher, goodnight

junior02
9th August 2010, 20:57
Hello junior.. We got married june 2008 and we met around nov 2006.. Then he visit me here often bout 7 times already... Yup, he's supporting me.... Read my blog summary, u will know more there... Thanks

hi bher, i just read your blog, and i think your spouse visa was refused bcoz you did not submit your husbands bank statements and he was not working at the time, he must show he can support you when your in uk. and thankyou 4 adding me to your friends list, chat to you again soon tkcare..

-sillybilly-
10th August 2010, 00:16
It is just confusing. You said you have provided them everthing and they still refused your application.

Right. You should have all this with you when you submit your application. Let us know which ones you havent got.

1. Your husbands' full copy of passport including pages with stamp. (it proves that hes been to the Philippines.)

2. Evidence that your husband has adequate accommodation. ( Mortgage statement, a rent book, receipts, council tax, tenancy agreement, Landlord support letter saying that both of you are fine to stay in the place, photos of the house)

3. Your husband's bank statement worth of 6 months showing evidences of his income and savings. Thats worth of 6 months aswell.

4. His pay/wage slips from work. ( 6months)

5. His P60. Proof that hes paying taxes even if hes self employed.

6.Proof of his employment or business.
7. Letter of support from your husband. Its a letter where your husband is requesting to the embassy to grant you a spouse visa and that he is full responsible of your stay in the UK.

8. Evidence of communication, like phone calls, emails, chats. What i did with mine i have printed out emails from him for the last 3 months. and skype logged. And even the video chat i took photos of us talking and printed them out too. So it was a bunch of emails.

9. You photographs, wedding photos, love letters, receipts from your wedding, love cards

10. Your NSO Birth Certificate
11. Your NSO Marriage Contract.
12. His Divorce papers...Decree Absolute

13. Any other supporting documents like hes driving's licence, any training certificates, character reference from work, any other income, anything that proves your relationship is genuine.

Let us know which one have you missed out and we'll try to help. If ou have been married for 2 years now you should be together by now.

bornatbirth
10th August 2010, 00:19
read the other thread and its the lack of job and money, we got there in the end :D

ghee101
10th August 2010, 01:54

you said you chat everyday. its on your archives. try to submit that too.

James Hubbard
10th August 2010, 03:33
yes, in the end of the day it's all about the money.

Wow, when bher joined the forum, I was so befuddled by why her application was refused... but we know it now.

Bher ... your husband needs at least £2000 in the bank ... preferably more. I had £4k plus (not necessarily all mine ;) )

pennybarry
10th August 2010, 06:22
pennybarry we did appealed but they refused it too.. long wait..another 7 months for the appeal..
i dunno y they r not convinced that we r leagally married.. it legal pennybarry, we got married to a judge here in p.i.

If your appeal was processed in the UK, your husband will attend hearing here. He will provide everything they need until they are satisfied.
That was happened with my appeal as my spouse visa was refused. We will live with my in-laws. My Mom and Dad also attended hearing and shown their house and lot title, our future room and photo of our house. In the end, I got the visa.

I'm not sure if your husband can make another appeal but if there's a chance, I'll grab it and choose UK to process the appeal.

If you don't meet his friend in person, you have 100% visa refusal.
And because you have your spouse visa, the chance is very little for your visit visa application.

joebloggs
10th August 2010, 07:06
nope i dont think he can appeal again, you'll have to make a new visa app, but it is possible to get a spouse visa while unemployed, but its difficult, and you risk the chance of refusal again..

KeithD
10th August 2010, 08:57
read the other thread and its the lack of job and money, we got there in the end :D
:icon_lol:

rani
10th August 2010, 14:24
concluded :doh

... to be continued :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
10th August 2010, 14:25

yes.. not working because of his medical problem.. wat can he do is jst ignore wat the doctors advice so that he can provide pay slip, tax reciept and have lots of money at the bank...

bher
10th August 2010, 14:27
you said you chat everyday. its on your archives. try to submit that too.

we did that.. but more on call history.... all my husband need is to work full time.. ignore wat doctors told him... thank's

bher
10th August 2010, 14:29
yes, in the end of the day it's all about the money.

Wow, when bher joined the forum, I was so befuddled by why her application was refused... but we know it now.

Bher ... your husband needs at least £2000 in the bank ... preferably more. I had £4k plus (not necessarily all mine ;) )

so u mean it ok to put other money with his account even if its not ours?... like loans?.. i think eco will know that..

bher
10th August 2010, 14:33
If your appeal was processed in the UK, your husband will attend hearing here. He will provide everything they need until they are satisfied.
That was happened with my appeal as my spouse visa was refused. We will live with my in-laws. My Mom and Dad also attended hearing and shown their house and lot title, our future room and photo of our house. In the end, I got the visa.

I'm not sure if your husband can make another appeal but if there's a chance, I'll grab it and choose UK to process the appeal.

If you don't meet his friend in person, you have 100% visa refusal.
And because you have your spouse visa, the chance is very little for your visit visa application.

so u got refused visa also before... that also a big help.. but he dont have family wer he live now.. so no one can do that for us.. thats a big help pennybarry... i'll use that help with out future plans... thanks a lot

bher
10th August 2010, 14:34
nope i dont think he can appeal again, you'll have to make a new visa app, but it is possible to get a spouse visa while unemployed, but its difficult, and you risk the chance of refusal again..

aftr we had the decision with out appeal there is another chance to have apeeal again for the 2nd time but my husband and i decided not to appeal again bcoz it will be d same esp now dat he cnt able to work.. thank joebloggs...

bher
10th August 2010, 14:36
:icon_lol:

boss, so we need to get lots of money ha.?.. and also ask his doctor if he can able to work now..

bher
10th August 2010, 14:38
concluded :doh

... to be continued :xxgrinning--00xx3:

hahaha... te,its jst really difficult to have a very stable work right now.. hope he can get again soon..

bornatbirth
10th August 2010, 14:55
he cant work if hes unable to, you both need to plan ahead so when he can work everything is in place for the visa.

how soon can he get back to work?

bher
10th August 2010, 15:07
he cant work if hes unable to, you both need to plan ahead so when he can work everything is in place for the visa.

how soon can he get back to work?

dunno exactly because they are stil planning sort of business,.. so that he jst can work as a self employed... it really need to be 6 months upadated bank account and pay/salary slip?...

bornatbirth
10th August 2010, 15:11
yes, you need 6 months bank statements, does he had any saving and what benefits does he get?

bher
10th August 2010, 15:17
yes, you need 6 months bank statements, does he had any saving and what benefits does he get?

thats the minumum requirement?.. 6 months..he have saving but now much in there esp he travel here often because he really feel trapped and miserable at home..
get incapacity benefit..

bornatbirth
10th August 2010, 15:19
lets say he needs 6 months with £2000 plus in and then on top of that all is earning and paying bills out of it....how much does he have?

bher
10th August 2010, 15:33
lets say he needs 6 months with £2000 plus in and then on top of that all is earning and paying bills out of it....how much does he have?

im not sure how much... cnt calculate it!