PDA

View Full Version : I am going to be "Minging" rich....

aromulus
9th August 2010, 10:49
HIGHLY CONFIDENCIA

An arab made a fixed deposit of $24,500.000.00 in my bank branch where am a
director and he died with his entire family in the war leaving behind no next of
kin,if you choose to stand as my deceased client's next of kin. if interested
mail me at the address below:

ming.yang5 @yahoo.hk

Yours Truly,
Ming Yang

No more work for us................:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
9th August 2010, 10:51
Great i'm just off to sell my Blueline share and buy lots of milk for the urchins :icon_lol:

walesrob
9th August 2010, 10:57

Can you lend us a few quid :icon_lol:

raynaputi
9th August 2010, 11:12
:yikes: I always receive such kind of emails too...:Erm:

les_taxi
9th August 2010, 11:16

If you can use the full amount to donate to the forum then Keith can distribute it evenly between the members :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
9th August 2010, 11:52
If you can use the full amount to donate to the forum then Keith can distribute it evenly between the moderators :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:REGamblMoney01HL1:

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 12:00
i think his wife will come first, let me rewrite than, his wife will have more of a say where than money gets spent............shopping :D

les_taxi
9th August 2010, 12:55
:REGamblMoney01HL1:

Damn power of the mods!

Ayumbar
9th August 2010, 13:04
I used to spam their email addresses when I got those. Then it got to a stage where such emails were coming all the time, so I simply got a new hotmail account.

I remember reading a funny book by Danny Wallace, entitled "Yes Man". It was turned into a film starring Jim Carey, but it was not as good as the book IMO. In the book he goes to Holland after responding to one of these types of emails in order to help the person emailing him out. The book itself is about him going through a period where he says "Yes" to everything, in order to change his life and make it less boring and inactive. I enjoyed reading his experiences.

walesrob
9th August 2010, 14:01
I used to spam their email addresses when I got those. Then it got to a stage where such emails were coming all the time, so I simply got a new hotmail account.

Thats what you should NOT do. :doh A lot of these spam emails are bots fishing for live email addresses. By replying, your just confirming to a network of spammers you are ripe and ready for a deluge of spam. Just delete.

As for hotmail, lets just say I trust AOLMail or Yahoo more than those bunch of cowboys at Microsoft at handling spam. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
9th August 2010, 19:59
:yikes: I always receive such kind of emails too...:Erm:
It worries me that it's always the nice gullible people like Dom and Rayna who get targeted by these e mails ! The lady at the local Western Union agency, who's got to know me really well, tells me I'm smart and would never be taken in by scammers:yikes:

raynaputi
9th August 2010, 20:03
Lol! I'm not that gullible Doc Al..these emails goes straight to my spam folder to be deleted.. ;)

bornatbirth
9th August 2010, 20:26
Lol! I'm not that gullible Doc Al..these emails goes straight to my spam folder to be deleted.. ;)

thats what you doing with my emails, are you aware how long i have been waiting for a reply :doh :icon_lol:

KeithD
9th August 2010, 20:27
..... tells me I'm smart and would never be taken in by scammers:yikes:
At least ya can laugh at it, I bet a few have jumped off buildings :cwm24:

raynaputi
9th August 2010, 20:31
hahaha...BAB, you should've put 'THIS IS SERIOUS' in the subject so i wont delete your emails..hahaha :icon_lol'

aromulus
9th August 2010, 21:01
It worries me that it's always the nice gullible people like Dom and Rayna who get targeted by these e mails ! The lady at the local Western Union agency, who's got to know me really well, tells me I'm smart and would never be taken in by scammers:yikes:

Nice one, doc........:xxgrinning--00xx3: