PDA

View Full Version : bored

shrek48
14th August 2010, 14:44
i am now officailly insane with boredom, not only as my previous posts have revealed i haved picked out matching furniture during my 2 weeks off due to the operation, i have decorated half the house (could'nt reach the other half being short) :Erm:
and today are you ready for this !!! i have removed the taps in the kitchen to clean around them.
I think i will make a few calls and go out tonight as this must be the last straw before insanity sets in. Thank god for work on Monday. :crazy:
ash.x

KeithD
14th August 2010, 15:06
Have you polished your u-bend? :cwm24:

raynaputi
14th August 2010, 15:10
go out with friends or watch a movie :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
14th August 2010, 15:15
He hasn't got any friends he's Welsh :laugher::xxparty-smiley-004:

subseastu
14th August 2010, 16:45
If your that bored you can come and finish decorating my place. 4 years in and still ongoing!!!

shrek48
14th August 2010, 17:29
thanks keith,
i have managed to dig a couple of friends up EWE might know them :laugher:
going ouy to meet jack daniels. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
ash.x

rani
14th August 2010, 18:02

where is wales? i've been to conwy, and i've been told that its not part of england.. is conwy a part of wales?

stevewool
14th August 2010, 18:17
conway is a small tent on a trailer :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

shrek48
14th August 2010, 18:24
conwy is deepest darkest wales even us south welsh dont venture there!!:yikes:

stevie c
14th August 2010, 18:26
i have heard of russ conway:icon_lol:

walesrob
14th August 2010, 18:27

Mwnci bach. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
14th August 2010, 18:28

what????????? is this some kind of a joke??? hmmmmm.... well, i should say that i like the place and the fortress is worth a visit :xxgrinning--00xx3:

walesrob
14th August 2010, 18:29
where is wales? i've been to conwy, and i've been told that its not part of england.. is conwy a part of wales?

No, part of Ireland :rolleyes: Seriously people, take a look at many maps of Wales available online, you'll be surprised.

walesrob
14th August 2010, 18:31

+1, especially where Keith lives, its well dodgy. Been past it a few times, but its never been safe to stop there.

stevewool
14th August 2010, 18:31
what about conway stewert:icon_lol:

Arthur Little
14th August 2010, 23:34
Have you polished your u-bend? :cwm24:

Harpic ... clean(s) round the bend! :crazy:

kalabasa
15th August 2010, 09:52
try to see the hoe and tour around the ride with the mary go round horses :) that wont make you bored :D

walesrob
15th August 2010, 10:06
try to see the hoe and tour around the ride with the mary go round horses :) that wont make you bored :D

:Erm:

Wheres this? Some red light funfair? :omg:

kalabasa
15th August 2010, 10:28
:Erm:

Wheres this? Some red light funfair? :omg:

anywhere boss :) maybe :D:Help1:

shrek48
15th August 2010, 11:49
met jack daniels last night and fun was had with a few friends so normal insanity has been retored :icon_lol:
ash x

aromulus
15th August 2010, 19:46
met jack daniels last night and fun was had with a few friends so normal insanity has been retored :icon_lol:
ash x

Years ago, I used to meet up with a close relative of his, a certain jim beam.........:rolleyes: His old grand dad was always there too...:cwm24:

Have you met him...???:Erm:

stevie c
15th August 2010, 19:51
Years ago, I used to meet up with a close relative of his, a certain jim beam.........:rolleyes: His old grand dad was always there too...:cwm24:

Have you met him...???:Erm:

ash x

i often meet up with their master glen fiddich you must know him :icon_lol:

Steve.r
15th August 2010, 20:46
Am I the only one who is worried that Arthur has a friend called Harpic, who does all his dirty cleaning jobs for him.... :Erm:

sars_notd_virus
20th August 2010, 17:25
i am now officailly insane with boredom, not only as my previous posts have revealed i haved picked out matching furniture during my 2 weeks off due to the operation, i have decorated half the house (could'nt reach the other half being short) :Erm:
and today are you ready for this !!! i have removed the taps in the kitchen to clean around them.
I think i will make a few calls and go out tonight as this must be the last straw before insanity sets in. Thank god for work on Monday. :crazy:
ash.x

Asssssssssssshhh, how can we come and visit you if you r bored??:doh:bigcry: