PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone???

lizaphil
25th August 2010, 21:03
hello guys how are you hope everybody is fine,,im back from my hols and im back abit while
but ive been busy because of my work and hope you everythings fine :Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

KeithD
25th August 2010, 21:06
Where's my present? :D

lizaphil
25th August 2010, 21:20
hehehe sorry boss its all gone :icon_lol::icon_lol:
anyway where is everybody???everyone sleep???its so early lols :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Steve.r
25th August 2010, 21:24
welcome back, how were your hols?

lizaphil
25th August 2010, 21:30
hi steve ohh my hols is brilliant i wish im staying in phils but i need to come back because my jobs heres 6 weeks is not enough hehehe :D:D:D

Happy_Now
25th August 2010, 21:45
Hi Liza, was nice to see u here again:):) is all ur family ok?

bornatbirth
26th August 2010, 10:08
hi liza, you got my dried fish :D

Arthur Little
26th August 2010, 12:29
hello guys how are you hope everybody is fine,,im back from my hols and im back abit while
but ive been busy because of my work and hope you everythings fine :Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

:welcomex: back, Liza ... it's good to see you posting here again, and I'm glad you'd a great holiday.

lizaphil
26th August 2010, 18:07
hi happy_ now thanks for your reply :):)yes my family is ok except my son he is really upset when i leave him :NoNo::NoNo::NoNo: but he understand me when he grow up :):)

lizaphil
26th August 2010, 18:13
:welcomex: back, Liza ... it's good to see you posting here again, and I'm glad you'd a great holiday.

thank you arthur and congrats you are promote now as a mods???lucky you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::):):)

lizaphil
26th August 2010, 19:16
hi liza, you got my dried fish :D

hi bornatbirth no i didn't bring any dried fish because i can get everything here on asian shop near where we live..and im thinking not to bring any food incase i get court in the airport customs lots of hassle thanks:D:D

lizaphil
26th August 2010, 19:20
can anyone tell me how i can change my picture profile please???I've been trying and trying but they keep saying upload failed :angry::angry::angry:why??? thanks everybody i miss you guys :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Steve.r
26th August 2010, 20:48
can anyone tell me how i can change my picture profile please???:

Probable the pic you want to use is too big, use ms paint in accessories to shrink the image to the specified size :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
26th August 2010, 20:51
Probable the pic you want to use is too big, use ms paint in accessories to shrink the image to the specified size :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thank you steve i will try :):)

Arthur Little
26th August 2010, 22:57
thank you arthur and congrats you are promote now as a mods???lucky you :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::):):)

can anyone tell me how i can change my picture profile please???

:thankyou: for your congrats, Liza; I see you've now managed to change your profile photo too ... very nice, if I may say so! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lizaphil
27th August 2010, 20:02
:thankyou: for your congrats, Liza; I see you've now managed to change your profile photo too ... very nice, if I may say so! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks too steve to his help very appreciete :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:
and thanks to you arthur :):)