PDA

View Full Version : dinner

kalabasa
30th August 2010, 17:15
anyone could share whats the dinner for tonight :rolleyes: i am craving of something but dont know exactly what my taste buds is looking lol:D though to be fair english foods are fantastic:xxgrinning--00xx3: but asian foods is more on my buds :Erm::icon_lol:

Jamesey
30th August 2010, 20:33
We had lamb steaks, new potatoes, and cabbage with loads of mint sauce and gravy. It was lovely! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

It was traditional English food today (I cooked a proper English breakfast earlier too), but tomorrow we'll probably be having asian food. :D

mikey73
30th August 2010, 20:37
got a black pudding supper from the chip shop on my way home from work. didnt feel like cooking.

somebody
30th August 2010, 21:22
Umm eat as much as you can from one of the phill resturants in Earls court still stuffed:D

Arthur Little
30th August 2010, 23:41
got a black pudding supper from the chip shop on my way home from work. didnt feel like cooking.

How about Kershaw's 'Chicken Dinner'? ... small slices of [apparently] 100% hand-carved chicken breast, with stuffing and gravy, about half a dozen (miniscule) roast potatoes plus a few segments of carrots & peas - all in a microwavable tray; cooks in around 12 minutes. Not terribly filling, admittedly, but very tasty :foudamour: nonetheless! Available at *Farmfoods for £1.29.

Arthur Little
31st August 2010, 00:15
Available at *Farmfoods for £1.29.

:Erm: ... no, I'm NOT *on commission!

stevewool
31st August 2010, 08:28
wow arthur we are on that same wave lenth , farmfoods, the best cheapest shop around that store and wilkinson, primark and good old ebay who wants anything more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
31st August 2010, 08:39
Last night was roast lamb(of course with mint sauce), mash, broad beans, yorkshire puddings and gravy. Lovely!
Why?.. Because my wife had a craving for Phil dried fish and bagoong!
I hate that smell but never object. She hates everything about lamb, especially the smell. So ideal timing for both of us.
Just to mention my wife really loves mash, gravy and yorkshire pudding (But not with dried fish)

Terpe

Arthur Little
31st August 2010, 11:00
wow arthur we are on that same wave lenth , farmfoods, the best cheapest shop around that store and wilkinson, primark and good old ebay who wants anything more :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:iagree: ... d'you reckon WE should consider buying shares in 'em, Steve?

stem298
31st August 2010, 21:17
no arthur jst more oven chips..and pizza..:Erm::Erm::NoNo: