PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Oxford

tbjmod
3rd September 2010, 23:06
I am a single guy these past 9 years since bringing my daughter up, she is now spending time with her mum, so it's my time again to find friends and maybe more. I heard about the bar in Shepherds Bush, so expect to see me there soon.
Love so many things in life but it's more fun spending them with someone special. Single, solvent and sane..... are you ? Come say hello
Trevor

alanmf1
3rd September 2010, 23:34
Hi & welcome:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Do tell us more...do you have a connection with the Philippines?
rgds

rani
4th September 2010, 06:48
hi and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

stevewool
4th September 2010, 08:50
hi there trevor , welcome to this site enjoy and never know there may be a sister or friend looking for you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
4th September 2010, 10:34
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

bher
4th September 2010, 10:49
welcome to the forum trevor... u will enjoy this site... beautiful and very friendly people..:Wave::Wave::Wave:

jam07
4th September 2010, 11:36
hello :) welcome here :Wave:

Arthur Little
4th September 2010, 12:02
I am a single guy these past 9 years since bringing my daughter up, she is now spending time with her mum, so it's my time again to find friends and maybe more.

In other words make up for "lost time", eh? :rolleyes:

I heard about the bar in Shepherds Bush, so expect to see me there soon.

:Erm: ... what bar is THAT, then Trev? :icon_lol:

Love so many things in life but *it's more fun spending them with someone special. Single, solvent and sane..... are you ? Come say hello
Trevor

:iagree: ... *life's too short to waste! Single, solvent and sane? :anerikke: ... well ... guess that'll be for YOU to find out. :welcomex:

tbjmod
4th September 2010, 16:50
In reply to I have no connection with the Philippines whatsoever, jam07...that's exactly what i believe, men should indeed worship women, Bher thanks for the warm welcome, beautiful and friendly? surely too much to ask :hubbahubba: