PDA

View Full Version : Just got back home :(

Englishman2010
4th September 2010, 21:57
I arrived home this afternoon :(
This was my best time to date in the PI's, my new mahal really went out of her way to spoil me and show me a good time, and completely restored my faith in Pinoy's.
I had some great evenings out in Makati with her friends and colleagues from the call centre, and spent a week in Mindoro meeting her parents and extended family before spending a few days relaxing in Puerto Galera. I had a great time getting drunk with her Dad and cousins singing on the karaoke and at a beach party.
After my well publicised problems with my ex, I'm so pleased I made this trip, everything worked out perfectly. Shame it's so long till my next journey at the end of Dec

alanmf1
4th September 2010, 22:04
Welcome back & Many Congrats :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Chuffed for you mate :REDancedancer08:
Love is in the air......:heartshape1:

rgds

raynaputi
4th September 2010, 22:10
good to know you had lots of fun!:Hellooo: And no sad face, each day that passes is one day less till you come back to be with your Mahal. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
4th September 2010, 22:19
I had some great evenings out in Makati with her friends and colleagues from the call centre

:xxgrinning--00xx3: great place to go..

Doc Alan
4th September 2010, 22:20
Welcome back "Englishman" but hey, it's almost no time to wait until the end of December ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

somebody
4th September 2010, 23:00
:xxgrinning--00xx3: great place to go..

Word!

Great to hear you had a good time Englishman :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
5th September 2010, 08:21
Hi Englishman :Wave:
It is good your trip and new relationship are going so well.
Mick:olddude:

stevewool
5th September 2010, 09:17
hi there ian glad all went well , but alas the picture eating that crap balut was that good too:icon_lol::icon_lol:, so pleased for you both and like Alan says soon be december anyway :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
5th September 2010, 15:52
Hi ian so very pleased to hear you had a fantastic time with your new mahal welcome back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
5th September 2010, 17:08
welcome back ian.. happy for you and to your mahal...

Terpe
5th September 2010, 18:18
Englishman2010
Glad to hear you had such a good time!!
My wife is currently in Phils right now on emergency visit.
Wish I was there. But you know sometimes circumstances and finance don't allow.
Hey! December is just around the corner. Only 4th 'ber'
Terpe

Englishman2010
5th September 2010, 20:49
Thanks for your replies. The countdown has begun again

laurel
5th September 2010, 21:47
Pleased you had such a good time
:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
5th September 2010, 21:55
Did you venture out to Batam ?

Englishman2010
6th September 2010, 07:47
Did you venture out to Batam ?

No I didn't manage to get over there, instead I went on a harbour cruise to Kusu island for half a day. My plans to go to Malacca were delayed so it threw out my schedule for Batam and in the end I never got to go to either. It's not the end of the world, I had a great time in the PI's which more than made up for it.

Dedworth
6th September 2010, 20:28
No I didn't manage to get over there, instead I went on a harbour cruise to Kusu island for half a day. My plans to go to Malacca were delayed so it threw out my schedule for Batam and in the end I never got to go to either. It's not the end of the world, I had a great time in the PI's which more than made up for it.

You didn't miss a great deal. Glad you had a good Tour of Duty :)

Englishman2010
6th September 2010, 21:20
You didn't miss a great deal. Glad you had a good Tour of Duty :)

Yes, I had a really good time in the Phil's, my best time over there yet. That is down to the company I was in this time, I didn't have to be on my guard 24/7 making sure I wasn't talked into emptying my wallet every day for the jobless Filipina charity this time.
I had some good nights out on the town in Makati with my new lady and her colleagues from eBay, spent some time with her family in Mindoro and had a few days in Puerto Galera on the way back to Manila.
Puerto Galera is very shabby, but i like it because it isn't pretending to be something it's not like Boracay is. Although I would advise any single men going there looking for women to check very carefully, it seems to be a mecca for Ladyboys and transvestites

Dedworth
6th September 2010, 21:25
Yes, I had a really good time in the Phil's, my best time over there yet. That is down to the company I was in this time, I didn't have to be on my guard 24/7 making sure I wasn't talked into emptying my wallet every day for the jobless Filipina charity this time.
I had some good nights out on the town in Makati with my new lady and her colleagues from eBay, spent some time with her family in Mindoro and had a few days in Puerto Galera on the way back to Manila.
Puerto Galera is very shabby, but i like it because it isn't pretending to be something it's not like Boracay is. Although I would advise any single men going there looking for women to check very carefully, it seems to be a mecca for Ladyboys and transvestites

Are you coming over to my way of thinking that 3 nights in Boracay is more than enough ? Good warning about Puerto Galera for chaps thinking about going there :)

Englishman2010
6th September 2010, 21:40
Are you coming over to my way of thinking that 3 nights in Boracay is more than enough ? Good warning about Puerto Galera for chaps thinking about going there :)

I think around 5 nights in Boracay is enough, I had 9 there in April and did get bored with it during the last few days, plus it is expensive compared to everywhere else in the Phil's. In comparison, Puerto Galera is very cheap. Accommodation, food and beer is half the price, but if you want a swanky posh hotel you will be dissappointed, but not as dissappointed as you would be if you found out the stunner you'd just pulled wasn't quite what you thought she/it was :icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
6th September 2010, 21:51
Welcome back Englishman:Hellooo:glad u had a nice time with ur gurl in the pH..you could have gone an island hop from puerto galera to batangas (we got more varieties of nice hotels and beaches)

Arthur Little
6th September 2010, 22:22
I had a great time in the PI's

:) It's good to have you back among us, Ian ... and to read about the grand time you had with your new mahal; roll on the end of December now, eh!?

Englishman2010
7th September 2010, 22:13
Thanks Sars and Arthur, i know I keep saying it, but I really did have a fantastic time. I've enjoyed my previous 2 trips this year, but the company I was in this time was so much better. She went out of her way to ensure my stay was full of exciting things to do, introduced me to all of her friends and colleagues, family, took me to parties, pubs, karaoke, down to Mindoro to meet her parents and was really good company for the whole time I was there. Unlike my ex, she never asked me for anything, never dropped any hints, didnt threaten to marry someone else if I didnt get her a visa...etc. I've really hit the jackpot this time and have no reason to doubt her intentions.
We took the sleeper ship from Batangas to Calapan, I think it was about 3 and half hours, and on the way back we took the fast boat from Pueto Galera to Batangas which was about an hour.
If anyone's interested, I've posted hundreds of photo's on FB, I won't post them on here as it's an open public forum and I am quite guarded about who I let see personal info. If you send me a Pm with your FB details, I'll add you so that you can see them.

triple5
8th September 2010, 00:06
Sounds like you had a great trip :xxgrinning--00xx3: Who you're with makes all the differenece :)