PDA

View Full Version : registering a marriage

stevewool
5th September 2010, 09:38
hi all off to nottingham next week i hope , have to make a apointment to register our wedding even though we will marry in derby and live in derby too we have to go to notts or birmingham :cwm3:, but making the apointment i was told bring certain things plus the cash too, and once registered the forth coming wedding we have 15 days and up to 1 year to get married, which i did not know that, anyway just thought i would just past this imfo on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
5th September 2010, 10:48
but you must marry and apply for FLR before her fiancée visa expires :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th September 2010, 13:09
yep thats next on the to do list

Les_lady888
5th September 2010, 14:06
hi all off to nottingham next week i hope , have to make a apointment to register our wedding even though we will marry in derby and live in derby too we have to go to notts or birmingham :cwm3:, but making the apointment i was told bring certain things plus the cash too, and once registered the forth coming wedding we have 15 days and up to 1 year to get married, which i did not know that, anyway just thought i would just past this imfo on :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Will it be a church wedding there? If yes, who will represent the bride?

stevewool
5th September 2010, 14:39
no church wedding, a register office, that is what emma wanted