PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ashford, Kent

krizziei
6th September 2010, 20:50
Hi everyone. We've just moved to Ashford in Kent from a year stay in France and more years stay in North London. I would very much like to get to know other Filipinos in the area or Nearby Ashford. I miss sharing adobo, macaroni salad, and all that, with other Filipinos.

alanp
6th September 2010, 20:55
hello and welcome to this site :Hellooo:

Arthur Little
6th September 2010, 21:01
Hi everyone. We've just moved to Ashford in Kent from a year stay in France and more years stay in North London. I would very much like to get to know other Filipinos in the area or Nearby Ashford. I miss sharing adobo, macaroni salad, and all that, with other Filipinos.

You've discovered THIS site ... which is a good starting point for "chatting" to other Filipinas online! :welcomex:

raynaputi
6th September 2010, 21:15
Welcome to the forum krizziei! :Hellooo:

krizziei
11th September 2010, 15:07
thanks for the welcome. I am hoping to meet Filipinos living in Ashford Kent. Canterbury, Folkestone, and thereabouts. I hope I will, in time. kinda lonely sometimes...:)

cherrysorra
21st September 2010, 23:57
hi im cherry from chatham kent makalapit lng ba tau? bggo plng kc ako no friends here pero na share ko na ung adobo ntin sa mga puti n kilala ko and caldereta,:)

DaveUK
22nd September 2010, 08:05
Welcome to the forum! :)

mikey73
22nd September 2010, 08:09
:Hellooo:welcome:Hellooo:

sars_notd_virus
22nd September 2010, 16:05
:Hellooo:welcome

krizziei
24th September 2010, 19:51
Hi all. Thanks...Cherry, good to know that there is a co-pinay who lives not far away. I'll try to PM you with my home number.

Dakila
29th September 2010, 11:32
Hello krizziei,

If you'll be in Greater London (west) do let me know as I live in Uxbridge which is near Heathrow.

I too am still looking for new Pinay friends. I have been living here in the UK since July 2008 and still ahve not found any :anerikke:

Regards,
Daks