PDA

View Full Version : sooooooo relaxed

stevewool
11th September 2010, 10:49
hi all you ladies and some men who come here to england, how long does it take to settle and think wow this is home, and what makes you realize that being happy with your partner. when do you both start to do things natural, passing wind, picking the nose and just general doing things that are so nice when you feel comfortable, i am not saying emma does any off them :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, well may have let one off :action-smiley-081:when she thinks i am not taking any notice:icon_lol:

subseastu
11th September 2010, 11:20
FRom my point of view as soon as I got the engagement ring on here finger, I farted and burped. No point hiding it so it's a surprise later on! Though I was surprised when she started..........she scares the dog:yikes: Obviously don't tell her I said that!!!

stevewool
11th September 2010, 11:35
i wont say a word there mate, if we had a dog it would be dead :yikes:, can only hold my breath for so long :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

subseastu
11th September 2010, 11:46
We used to take ours to the pub but all it did was sit under the table farting and boy did he honk!! Used to have to get pissed and dance about the place to distract everyones attention!!!!

stevewool
11th September 2010, 11:53
:yikes: so you are saying the dog gets pissed and then dances, video it its worth £250:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

subseastu
11th September 2010, 12:15
In case there's any rspca watching this I've never got my dog pissed and videoed it!! Though saying that the 250quid did comi very useful!:xxgrinning--00xx3: