PDA

View Full Version : steve is leaving

stevewool
11th September 2010, 14:11
hi all , i have been so happy these last few months talking to new people who i have the pleasure to call my friends, but it seems the time has come after living here in england these last 50+ years, i am to be removed, me and emma have been doing the life in the uk test and we have failed 5 times so if anyone can adviced us when the police , home office or the mob comes for us :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, what stupid questions they have put in there :NoNo::NoNo:, anyway i am not goping anywhere yet so you are stuck with me , unless the boss gets :Hellooo::piss2: off with me :icon_lol:

bornatbirth
11th September 2010, 14:15
the other steves will be back, i think you will feel better them :)

joebloggs
11th September 2010, 14:29
i know some people who might be able to help you :rolleyes:

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/newsfocus/691257-immigrants-charged-thousands-to-cheat-their-citizenship-test

:icon_lol:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

subseastu
11th September 2010, 15:41
I've tried that test a few times on the gov website and a few others and consistantly fail. I keep telling the wife its dead easy but the some of the questions are really difficult.

I thought I was just thick but I'm glad I'm not the only one struggling with it.

Anyway as I keep failing that must make me an illegal immigrant so I'm off down the social when I'm back in blighty to get my free house, big tv, car and benifit payments sorted.

Fitzy
12th September 2010, 23:27
What a stupid inane test it is!!!!!
When was the inception of the NHS, and questions about Scotland, and devoloution!!!!

My ex wife passed it 1st time.

Somehow I don't think I would.

Stupid policies!!!

Multiple choice rubbish!!