PDA

View Full Version : Submitting Spouse Visa Application

neallie
11th September 2010, 15:35
Hi Everyone,:Hellooo:

I am preparing to make an application for a spouse visa. Last year, I made a successful application for a family visit visa, where my biometric data was collected.
Will I need to submit my spouse visa application in person, as they already have a record of my biometric data?
Does anybody had any experience regarding this matter?

As always Thank you for your help..:)

-sillybilly-
14th September 2010, 16:57
Hi Neallie!

Yes you have to submit your spouse visa application in person am afraid, its not just about your biometric, but its about all your documents aswell. The VFS staff will call your number and thats when they check all the papers and pay the necessary fee.

If something went wrong with your application they be able to tell ya and get it sorted on that day plus you wont be wasting P47,000.

They will tell you aswell if you need to get your biometric done again.

Goodluck with your application!!:)

Arthur Little
14th September 2010, 19:10
Yes you have to submit your spouse visa application in person am afraid, its not just about your biometric, but its about all your documents aswell.
If something went wrong with your application they be able to tell ya and get it sorted on that day

:iagree: with Clarice ... it's a safeguard, really! The counter staff will sift through your documents (while you're there) to ensure you've presented ALL the papers requested. As regards your biometrics, they should, presumably, already be stored on record from the time of your previous visit to VFS.

Goodluck with your application!!:)

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... ditto.

neallie
16th September 2010, 10:54
Thank you for the reply.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I have managed to get an answer from the Manila Visa Enquiries, which confirms that I have to submit my application in person.

Hopefully it will be successful.
Thank you for your wishes.:)