PDA

View Full Version : patience

shrek48
18th September 2010, 16:32
i have noticed that a few of the people (pinnays) i have spoken to have very little patience and are ready to delete u at the slightest delay in answering any mail from them. can anyone tell me is this normal or just cos im welsh ??. :olddude:

raynaputi
18th September 2010, 16:44
yep that's normal, especially if they are asking you questions and u failed to answer it immediately...well lots of Pinays are stubborn...depending on the time of the month too...hahahahaha...:icon_lol:

shrek48
18th September 2010, 17:48
thanbks rayna. :olddude:

KeithD
18th September 2010, 18:05
...and just remember Shrek .... most of them think they bleed all the time :cwm24: :Rasp:

joebloggs
18th September 2010, 18:11
...and just remember Shrek .... most of them think they bleed all the time :cwm24: :Rasp:

How can you trust something that can bleed for five days and not die?:

:yikes:

:xxparty-smiley-004:

:D

ghee101
18th September 2010, 18:19
i have noticed that a few of the people (pinnays) i have spoken to have very little patience and are ready to delete u at the slightest delay in answering any mail from them. can anyone tell me is this normal or just cos im welsh ??. :olddude:

yes sir. if you don't reply soon, girls tend to think you're not interested too much. it's normal.

can you imagine if you're in the "snail mail" period! :omg::omg: she'd probably be married to another guy before she gets your mail :Cuckoo:.

stevewool
18th September 2010, 18:36
ash have you been over to the phils yet or tried other ways of talking to them differant sites

Sim11UK
18th September 2010, 21:24
ash have you been over to the phils yet or tried other ways of talking to them differant sites

Stands to reason?...The best place to meet a Brit, is in Britain. The best place to meet a Greek, is in Greece & so on. Not saying you wont, but it may just be easier? :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
19th September 2010, 21:49

Dont worry Ash,... maybe the right girl for u is still in a 'Roundabout'..be patient:xxgrinning--00xx3: