PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Rosie (Brit based in Cambridgeshire, UK)

Rosie1958
19th September 2010, 10:28
Hi

I would like to introduce myself, I am Rosie, a British woman based in Cambridgeshire, UK.

I've just found these forums and I am desperate for some help for my brother and his family. :bigcry:

I will be posting a separate thread in the litigation section in the hope that someone can share their knowledge/ experiences with me. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rosie xx

bornatbirth
19th September 2010, 10:32
hello :Wave:, hopefully someone can help you :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
19th September 2010, 10:54
Thank you bornatbirth, I have now posted a new thread in the Legal section but it has to be approved by a moderator first. I am absolutely desperate for help in an urgent situation.

rani
19th September 2010, 12:37
hi rosie.. i hope that everything will be ok with your brother
take care :Wave:

Rosie1958
19th September 2010, 13:10
Thank you Rani, that is very sweet of you. It was heart wrenching to leave my only brother in Makati but I now have to try and do what I can to help from here in the UK.

If anyone reading this post would like any information on living in the UK from the female perspective, please do feel free to send me a message and I will help if I can.

Rosie x

mickcant
19th September 2010, 16:35
Hi Rosie, I too hope there is some help for all the family.
Mick.:olddude:

raynaputi
19th September 2010, 21:39
Hi Rosie :Hellooo:...Welcome to the forum...I hope that you'd be able to get the help you needed for your brother and his family...the situation is tough and people here won't hesitate to give you any help/advice/info regarding your concerns. Please do take care and be strong for your brother. :xxgrinning--00xx3::heartshape1: