PDA

View Full Version : Rooney feeling strain - Ferguson

Dedworth
24th September 2010, 17:51
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9030376.stm

"He is realising what it means to be at the centre of media attention for non-football-related questions," added Ferguson.

"I don't think the boy can turn a corner at the moment without a camera on him. He can't move without the paparazzi being on him and, for a young person, that is not what you want.

:laugher: :laugher: I'm sure Coleen feels that Fat Boy putting it about with two whores is not what she wants either

les_taxi
24th September 2010, 17:57
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9030376.stm

"he is realising what it means to be at the centre of media attention for non-football-related questions," added ferguson.

"i don't think the boy can turn a corner at the moment without a camera on him. He can't move without the paparazzi being on him and, for a young person, that is not what you want.

:laugher: :laugher: I'm sure coleen feels that fat boy putting it about with two whores is not what she wants either

:yawn:

Arthur Little
25th September 2010, 01:19
Maybe 'it:icon_tonguew:s' "wayne" 'im down ... and there's "no wayne" which he's gonna stop looking for "relief" :do_it: ...!

tomboo
25th September 2010, 06:59
at least he scored somewhere in the last few months, wouldnt suprise me if he had a few hatricks off field

jimeve
25th September 2010, 12:25
he should join up with Tiger Woods, and have a good cry.:icon_lol:

Dedworth
27th September 2010, 07:52
He was still feeling the strain at Bolton, Ferguson realised this and substituted him with an eighteen year old in the 61st minute.

KeithD
27th September 2010, 11:21
If it was the 62nd minute I would have said Fergie was using Benitez's techniques :omg:

bornatbirth
27th September 2010, 11:28
He was still feeling the strain at Bolton, Ferguson realised this and substituted him with an eighteen year old in the 61st minute.

wasnt drogba taken off for a nipper too?, when city beat them :icon_lol:

Dedworth
27th September 2010, 13:14
wasnt drogba taken off for a nipper too?, when city beat them :icon_lol:

Rightly removed for a slack performance - in his defence he's been earning his keep and banging in a few goals since March, he scored in the World Cup too. Shrek can only score when he pays for it.