PDA

View Full Version : Had a nice time

acs
1st October 2010, 17:13
Thanks for having me in your home today Arthur and Myrna Little. Enjoyed talking to both of you. And thank you Myrn for giving me the dried fish, uyap and apples:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aileen

Arthur Little
1st October 2010, 17:52
Thanks for having me in your home today Arthur and Myrna Little. Enjoyed talking to both of you. And thank you Myrn for giving me the dried fish, uyap and apples:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Aileen

:) Our pleasure, Aileen ...it was great to see you again! Kindest regards to Colin. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

bher
1st October 2010, 18:32
sir arthur..i hope when i get there my husband and i can visit you and ate myrna??... :Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevewool
1st October 2010, 18:49
its nice to think after talking to one another over time that we all wil meet up one day , i for one would love to see lots of people from here :)

bher
1st October 2010, 18:58
that will be nice steve... party all night with all the members of the forum hahaha!!!:Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevewool
1st October 2010, 19:11
we shall have lots in commen all the men could show off there nails :icon_lol::icon_lol:and we would laugh out loud:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
1st October 2010, 19:35
Oh Sir Art, I hope me and my family is also welcome to sleep over when we come to visit Scotland