PDA

View Full Version : Electronic statement

cessxy
7th October 2010, 07:46
Has anyone used e statement and had any problems from the Eco using that?

KeithD
7th October 2010, 09:33
You shouldn't have a problem but make sure it has the Logo/Address of the bank on it.

If you really want to make sure get them stamped by a solicitor.... only costs a few quid, some are free.

joebloggs
7th October 2010, 11:00
Consulates are reluctant to accept bank statements printed out from e-banking accounts because these can be so easily forged. Properly headed original statements can usually be obtained by visiting a branch office.

cessxy
7th October 2010, 11:16
Thanks Win2Win and Joe :)

5olidsnake
7th October 2010, 21:09
when we applied for fiancee visa
i had to obtain a missing statement from natwest
went into the branch and ordered originals, came in post a few weeks later
think i had to pay a fee
also i think only original statements will be accepted

if going through visa/FLR/ILR process paperless billing is a no no, i my opinion

stevewool
7th October 2010, 21:11
i do all my banking on line and i can print off my statements surley they will count????

5olidsnake
7th October 2010, 21:28
read page 3 "documents" of guide notes for ILR
(http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/settlement/guidesetm0420091.pdf)

10 DOCUMENTS
Documents provided with the application must be originals
All supporting evidence must be in the form of original documents. In addition you should provide photocopies
of each of these documents including photocopies of any pages within your passport/s that contain a stamp.
If you are unable to provide the original document, we may accept a copy certified by the body or authority which issued the original (for example, a copy of a savings
book certified by the building society or bank), or by a notary.
The reasons for not being able to provide the original document must be explained in a covering letter. We are unlikely to grant your application without the original
document.
Any documents which are not in English must be accompanied by a reliable English translation.
Make sure passports or travel documents are signed
(
and dont forget the letters must be addressed Mr&Mrs (joint bank account)

joebloggs
7th October 2010, 21:31
see if your local branch can stamp them steve