PDA

View Full Version : hello! new here.

yzna
7th October 2010, 19:30
hello to everyone.

I'm planning to apply for fiancee visa next month. pls help me,
I want to know what else to be gather.
thanks in advance!:Help1:

do I need affidavit of support from my boyfriend?

and he is living with his parents. how can we show that we can stay there? what documents does he need to send me?

Dakila
11th October 2010, 13:43
Hello yzna!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you will find it useful. I myself have received a very warm welcome so just want to give back :-)

I'm planning to apply for fiancee visa next month. pls help me,
I want to know what else to be gather.

These are the checklist for the Fiancee visa application (UK):

- Current passport with recommended validity of at least 6 months and any old passports
- Visa fee in pesos (PHP 47,656)
- One recent coloured and unframed passport size photograph taken with a light background. Approximate size should be 45mm x 35 mm (also check the UK photo specs here: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/12160810/Photoguide)

- full copy of the sponsor’s passport (your fiance), including the personal details page and stamped pages ONLY and do not include unstamped pages.

- Evidence that your sponsor has adequate accommodation. Mortgage documents or a rent book is acceptable, along with a description of the property. If renting, a written agreement from the landlord for you to stay there.

- Evidence that sponsor can support you financially. We would recommend you supply up-to-date detailed bank statements and other savings covering a period of 6 months prior to the date of application and evidence of employment.

- Evidence that your sponsor has permanent residence in the UK. Not applicable if your sponsor has a British Nationality.

- A letter of support from your sponsor.

- Evidence that you and your sponsor have remained in contact during sponsor’s absences from the Philippines. Telephone bills, copies of emails and personal letters may help to show this. Please note that you are not legally obliged to provide such correspondence, however, they may assist the Entry Clearance Officer in reaching a decision on your application.

- Your birth certificate on National Statistics Office (NSO) security paper. If you were born outside of the Philippines then the original birth certificate will be required.

- Annulment or divorce papers relating to any previous marriage or civil partnership of either you or your sponsor, if applicable. If not applicable, evidence that a legal proceeding has started for the divorce or annulment.

- If you have children from any previous or present relationship we will require birth certificates of each child on the National Statistics Office (NSO) Security paper. If your child was born outside of the Philippines then the original birth certificate is required.

- Any other supporting documents.

do I need affidavit of support from my boyfriend?

Yes, see above

and he is living with his parents. how can we show that we can stay there? what documents does he need to send me?

Well, there might be some issues regarding this unless your boyfriend can prove that he has the financial capacity to support you as well. See requirements above

If the accomodation will be at his parents' house then I suggest his parents write a letter of support as well stating that they will accommodate for your stay in the UK, together with all the evidence of adequate accomodation.

I hope this was helpful. Good luck!

Regards,
Daks

Terpe
11th October 2010, 13:54
:Hellooo: Hi yzna, welcome to the forum. :Wave:

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 14:00
:) ... see Daks' extremely-helpful post ... :welcomex: ... and goodluck with your application, Yzna! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 14:25
... just want to give back :-)

... and you most certainly have, Daks ... BIG TIME! :thankyou: so much for the excellent advice you've given here.

rani
11th October 2010, 15:45
welcome to the forum yzna :Hellooo:

mikey73
11th October 2010, 15:54
hi yzna
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

Lancashirelad
11th October 2010, 22:57
Welcome to the Forum Yzna :)

And salamat po Dakila - me and my fiancee are applying for a fiancee visa early next year and the info is most helpful :)

Dakila
12th October 2010, 09:34
... and you most certainly have, Daks ... BIG TIME! :thankyou: so much for the excellent advice you've given here.

Thank you kindly Arthur Little, always happy to help :xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveUK
13th October 2010, 08:41
Welcome to the forum! :)

Languish
13th October 2010, 08:56
Welcome :) you will find everything you need here for sure :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ladybug_sim
17th October 2010, 15:35
Hi! welcome to the forum... :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

dontpushme
20th October 2010, 15:19