PDA

View Full Version : ILR PEO croydon....any tips?

jane2009
9th October 2010, 17:54
Hello Guy's
Before my plan was to send my ILR application but just last month i changed my mind just to go PEO in croydon this week...I was book an appoinment last month...Do you have any tips? another question Do i need to photocopy all my documents? Is there alot of parking area in there?
many thanks

somebody
9th October 2010, 18:59
Hi Long time since we went to Croydon there is parking in the area with the mall but hopefully someone more local can give you the current situation on the ground.

Basic tips although I did write post on our time at the PEO which im sure i can find if its off use to you.

Is get there early keep your wits about you if there early in the morning we ended up getting in to the right part of the queue while others didn't..

You didn't need to photocopy your documents the person interviewing you will take the ones they wish to use as evidence and copy themsleves.

I would definitely say you made the right decision if you followed the guidelines then you have nothing to worry about and apart from the extra cost your walk out with a stamp..

I would be prepared for a long wait the system is only as fast as the cases that day so you may have to wait. Unless the system has been updated make sure you keep alert if you can go with your partner its worth it for company lookign after paperworks if you need the bathroom. Also handy if you need to go though the paperwork.

In fact the lady interviewing had me sorting the paperwork not the wife who was applying :rolleyes:

We were a early morning appointment and once we were interviewed and the lady said the wife had ILR approval the lady dashed off to photocopy the paperwork and then said we could either wait or go out which we did and over to the shopping centre across the road.

Im sure it will be fine but good luck to you:xxgrinning--00xx3: