PDA

View Full Version : I'm not 30 :) I'm 33

LuisaKC
10th October 2010, 08:47
I dont know why i posted 30 on my profile but im actually 33:)
I'm in the middle of a rough relationship with my greatest love.... and still looking for a cheap annulment lawyer ( fast too) and i'm trying to spend quality time with my two kids before everything happens...
and whether me and HIM gt thru all these ordeals or not I'm making my annulemnt!
Starting a new life...and hopefully be happy soon:)

rani
10th October 2010, 09:06
that's what i did when i got separated...
filed the annulment and it was granted after a year..
....... and hopefully be happy soon :) lol

welcome to the forum luisa.. enjoy our family :Hellooo:

stevewool
10th October 2010, 09:27
your age is just numbers luisa, its how you fell that counts

alanp
10th October 2010, 10:07
hello and welcome to the forum

grahamw48
10th October 2010, 10:50
Did your partner know you were 33, or did you tell him you were 30...or 28 ? ;)

mickcant
10th October 2010, 11:36
Hello luisa,:Wave:
Welcome.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
10th October 2010, 14:19
Welcome to the forum Luisa. Be strong for your children, you will make friends and get advice from here.

mikey73
11th October 2010, 07:38
hi luisa
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

DaveUK
11th October 2010, 07:44
Welcome to the forum! :)

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 12:45
:anerikke: ... what's a few years between friends???

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 13:00
I'm in the middle of a rough relationship with my greatest love...

:Erm: ... why - if he's your "greatest love" - is the relationship rough?

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 13:11
i'm trying to spend quality time with my two kids before everything happens...

... understandable! :gp: Life's too short ... and you've already experienced how quickly time passes, Luisa. :rolleyes:

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 13:36
and still looking for a cheap annulment lawyer ( fast too)

Hmm ... lawyers don't exactly come cheap! :nono-1-1: But they do seem to have a knack for "dragging their heels"!!

:rolleyes: ... good idea - given the way you're feeling right now! And I'm sure you will be a lot happier ... once "the dust has settled"! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 13:44
:) Having said all that ... :welcomex: to our fellowship. And enjoy!

LuisaKC
12th October 2010, 13:37
Thanks for welcoming me everyone:D
He knows I'm 33 , yes.. he's only 28.
And as i've said Im so inlove with this guy and I'm willing to spend all those money for the annulment and all that would come before and after.... I''m having doubts he's ready though... but I'll take this annulment and face the verdict (his) if he's really into me and hopefully happiness comes after... Hey.. anyone know how i can put a Pic on my profile?! and get a notification for threads im following?
Thanks!

LuisaKC
12th October 2010, 13:43
:Erm: ... why - if he's your "greatest love" - is the relationship rough?

Good question! hehe
he's younger but he's been here ( in Phils )to prove he really loves me and planning things for us...and he plans well,mind you. But I need to be "single" and virgin in his parents eyes ( duh! at 33!) and i can never let them know I have two kids....hmmm sounds rough huh? :) ... i'm trying to be calm right now by viewing other postings here... looking for a much worse situation than what i am in right now so i can continue and believe i can and will be happy:)

grahamw48
12th October 2010, 14:21
He has to hide from his parents that you have two kids ?

They expect you to be a virgin ?

Have you thought this through ??? :cwm24:

(Being polite here).

LuisaKC
12th October 2010, 16:27
He has to hide from his parents that you have two kids ?

They expect you to be a virgin ?

Have you thought this through ??? :cwm24:

(Being polite here).

well. a yr ago i didnt realized he was serious about it .., and now he's been here... and we really did like each other and planning on moving forward with things.... he brought up the subject again... I'm sad ( trying hard to hide it :) ) that I already know the answer to my question " what am i supposed to do?"... but again.. I will do this annulment and just hope that everything would still fall back to its proper places. And i'd still have that happy ending everyone deserve:)

hey Graham! The virgin thing is exaggeration hehe:P

sars_notd_virus
12th October 2010, 17:27
I dont know why i posted 30 on my profile but im actually 33:)
I'm in the middle of a rough relationship with my greatest love.... and still looking for a cheap annulment lawyer ( fast too) and i'm trying to spend quality time with my two kids before everything happens...
and whether me and HIM gt thru all these ordeals or not I'm making my annulemnt!

Good question! hehe
he's younger but he's been here ( in Phils )to prove he really loves me and planning things for us...and he plans well,mind you. But I need to be "single" and virgin in his parents eyes ( duh! at 33!) and i can never let them know I have two kids....hmmm sounds rough huh? :) ... i'm trying to be calm right now by viewing other postings here... looking for a much worse situation than what i am in right now so i can continue and believe i can and will be happy:)

hello LuisaKC welcome here

I guess its a bit immature or what we call 'young love'(in relationship) as you said, you are having a rough time with ur greatest love.

I hope you prioritize your kids above all this things thats happening to you..

goodluck on your annulment.

LuisaKC
13th October 2010, 06:56
hello LuisaKC welcome here

I guess its a bit immature or what we call 'young love'(in relationship) as you said, you are having a rough time with ur greatest love.

I hope you prioritize your kids above all this things thats happening to you..

goodluck on your annulment.

Thanks SARS.. as I've said.... whether or not this guy and me be OK..I'm pushing thru with the annulment and start a new HAPPY Life:)