PDA

View Full Version : Winning the Lottery

sars_notd_virus
10th October 2010, 16:49
...If you won the lottery today,....what will you do????

...I will buy a property here in the uk..buy a property in the Philippines and live in New Zealand:)

RickyR
10th October 2010, 16:52
I'd goto Jollibee for dinner!

raynaputi
10th October 2010, 16:55
buy a house and a car for my family...:icon_lol: then have a vacation...:Jump:

bher
10th October 2010, 17:02
i will buy my husband a private plane (coz he can fly them...) so then we can fly together with our own plane...:Jump::Jump::Jump:

rani
10th October 2010, 17:04
will travel around the world :Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevewool
10th October 2010, 17:14
i would buy all my mates on here a trip to our new island we would call home and say stay as long as you want

bher
10th October 2010, 17:29
i would buy all my mates on here a trip to our new island we would call home and say stay as long as you want

aaaww, that's sweet steve...:)

Baliw99
10th October 2010, 17:31
I would buy a ticket to go see my mahal, whilst I thought what to do with the rest of it.

ceekays
10th October 2010, 17:47
I would like to go travelling and go visit these charities and help out with some hard work and give them money to build a school or get fresh water and food... id like to do that

RickyR
10th October 2010, 17:55
Some nice ideas. With some money, we could all do so much for charity! To be honest, enough money to own your house and car and not have to worry is the right amount. What on earth would you do with 120 million??? I see many bored billionaires in my line of work, and they really don't know what to do with the money and themselves, sometimes it becomes a burden, They never know who they can trust and who are their friends, hence they have paid companions!

stevewool
10th October 2010, 18:47
to right ricky enough is enough, to much well that can cause trouble, i have such a large family so lots will be given there and it would be great to help so many too, we all can dream and hope one day, but between now and then i am afraid its work work and more work:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Baliw99
10th October 2010, 19:12
I see many bored billionaires in my line of work, and they really don't know what to do with the money and themselves, sometimes it becomes a burden, They never know who they can trust and who are their friends, hence they have paid companions!

Can you give them my details, so they can pay me to be their friends too. :icon_lol::icon_lol:

RickyR
10th October 2010, 19:13
haha trust me, I wouldn't do that to my worst enemy!!!

malditako
10th October 2010, 19:33
book a flight to philippines....

joebloggs
10th October 2010, 20:06
i dont think who ever has won it has come forward yet ??
we know their in the uk, i hope the syndicate at work hasn't won :bigcry::bigcry::cwm24::cwm3:

RickyR
10th October 2010, 20:44
Probably someone had a heartattack when they realised they won!

dontpushme
13th October 2010, 23:19
I'd go to Jollibee for dinner!

Now that's something I'd give a lot to be able to do right now.

I would like to go travelling and go visit these charities and help out with some hard work and give them money to build a school or get fresh water and food... id like to do that

Good answer!

Some nice ideas. With some money, we could all do so much for charity! To be honest, enough money to own your house and car and not have to worry is the right amount. What on earth would you do with 120 million??? I see many bored billionaires in my line of work, and they really don't know what to do with the money and themselves, sometimes it becomes a burden, They never know who they can trust and who are their friends, hence they have paid companions!

I don't think I know any billionaires, but something I noticed with really rich people is once they get too rich and they have all or most of the things they want, they start wanting the little things again. I've had a multimillionaire friend try to get the same measly job I had and, after being rejected for being overqualified, just quit trying to work altogether. As far as I know, he's still bored and maybe still looking for a mistress (I tried to talk him out of that) and something to ease the boredom.

Probably someone had a heartattack when they realised they won!

LOL! That would be one of the worst things that could ever happen to a lottery winner. Then again, they'd die happy.:cwm3: