PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Davao lani
10th October 2010, 23:31
Hello, everyone! It's nice to become part of this forum. I'm from the island of Mindanao.

Arthur Little
11th October 2010, 01:11
Hello, everyone! It's nice to become part of this forum. I'm from the island of Mindanao.

:welcomex:, Melanie ... my wife is also from Mindanao ... Tagum City, Davao del Norte' Province, to be precise!

rani
11th October 2010, 05:18
welcome to the forum lani :Hellooo:

alanp
11th October 2010, 05:24
hello and welcome Lani

mikey73
11th October 2010, 07:00
hi lani
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

Terpe
11th October 2010, 07:10
:Hellooo: Hi Davao lani, Welcome to the forum. :Wave:
My wife also originates from Davao area.
I like Davao City very much.:)

mickcant
11th October 2010, 07:13
Welcome Lani :Wave:
Mick.;)

Ladybug_sim
17th October 2010, 15:43
Hi! Lani, welcome to the forum :Hellooo: where are you at Davao just live there before in Toril so i think a bit far from you... I missed the fiesta there last 7th day of October :cwm24:

Just enjoy being here on the forum ... :Wave:

bher
17th October 2010, 16:24
welcome to the forum....:Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo::Jump::Jump::Jump:

stevie c
17th October 2010, 16:31
Hi lani a big welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

Languish
17th October 2010, 16:44
Welcome to the forum :)

jane2009
20th October 2010, 16:02
Hi! Lani, welcome to the forum :Hellooo: where are you at Davao just live there before in Toril so i think a bit far from you... I missed the fiesta there last 7th day of October :cwm24:

Just enjoy being here on the forum ... :Wave:

Hi, ladybug,
You lived in toril davao city before? I came that place since birth until i left there last 2007.....

jane2009
20th October 2010, 16:05

Welcome here.....

stevewool
20th October 2010, 16:08
hi there welcome :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Baliw99
20th October 2010, 18:40
Hello and welcome to the forum Lani. :D :D

RickyR
20th October 2010, 18:52
Hello and welcome.

Lancashirelad
20th October 2010, 20:38
Hello and Welcome Lani :Wave:. My fiancee lives in Davao at the moment too.

Ella
30th October 2010, 00:37
Hello Lani :Hellooo:
Welcome to the forum:)

dontpushme
30th October 2010, 01:41
Welcome to the forum, Lani!!:Hellooo:

mindanao
31st October 2010, 10:20
:Hellooo: Better late than never. WELCOME Lani.. I am from davao too. Hope to meet up with you soon..

Min x x x x

Tawi2
13th November 2010, 13:43
live there before in Toril Me also:xxgrinning--00xx3:I had coffee this morning at a friends in Toril,it has changed a lot since I first visited 20 years ago:cwm24:

Ladybug_sim
13th November 2010, 15:18
Me also:xxgrinning--00xx3:I had coffee this morning at a friends in Toril,it has changed a lot since I first visited 20 years ago:cwm24:

Wow, tawi2 welcome back on here... :hubbahubba:

How nice to hear that you are on Toril now.. I did missed on there and I know they do lots of improvement when i leave there.. I think Toril will be a City soon too and lots of beaches there own by some foreigners now but still love to go to Mulig as they have lots of fruits to eat .. I wish one day im be back or have a visit :cwm24:

Just send our regards there and wish you a happy stay.. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
13th November 2010, 15:26
Thanks LS,I was in Davao this last week shooting with a friend at Golds on Diversion,but I am back in Cotabato now watching some guy smash a coconut open on his head on 'talantado pinoy":omg:
I was in Toril earlier today,your right about its expansion,theres a new mall near St Peters etc,loads of building work going on,and all of the old beach resorts like vales and the sunmarc mall are doing well.

Tawi2
16th November 2010, 09:35
Jane,Ladybug,I was in Toril this morning,I am sure you recognise the locations of the Pics:)

Ladybug_sim
16th November 2010, 09:47
Hi, ladybug,
You lived in toril davao city before? I came that place since birth until i left there last 2007.....

Hi! Jane, yes i lived in Toril before there in Manggahan last 1993 when i did my studies at Saint Peter's College. Just leave there 1998 so its a long years for now :cwm24:

Tawi2
16th November 2010, 09:54
Saint Peters:yikes::icon_lol: I know several of the teachers there:icon_lol:Small world;)

Ladybug_sim
16th November 2010, 10:04
Jane,Ladybug,I was in Toril this morning,I am sure you recognise the locations of the Pics:)

Ahhh.. still there then the Public Market of Toril .. i was roaming inside for that Market before looking for Fresh Fish and Dried fish when i went to Mulig just pasalobong to my grandfa and grandma coz they like to eat fish instead of more ginataang manok :Rasp:

I remember that sign before I thought it is still Sunmark so now it is called Grocerama? hmmmmm lots of change there .. i missed the place especially when they have Fiesta Celebration of Santo Rosario it is my day too so at night we go to carnivals and play some games in there just for fun ;) with my aunties.

How nice for you Tawi as you did back and forth there ha... well, we just wishing you keep safe of your self ... i like toril than the other place there ... You did a visit to Gap Farm ? it is a nice place to go too with your mahal on there just to roam around and go to the cave there where Yamashita live i think :Erm:

Thanks for the pics on here :)

Tawi2
16th November 2010, 10:07
Yamashita?I found his gold;)I will get a pic of Saint Peters when I pass that way in the morning:)

Ladybug_sim
16th November 2010, 10:36
Yamashita?I found his gold;)I will get a pic of Saint Peters when I pass that way in the morning:)

Oh i will love to see it.. :Jump:

Say thanks for you Tawi :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Tawi2
18th November 2010, 07:03
Your old school ladybug,you might recognise the pics,do you remember any of the older teachers still there such as mum Abatayo?:)

Tawi2
18th November 2010, 07:12
:)

Ladybug_sim
19th November 2010, 15:03
Your old school ladybug,you might recognise the pics,do you remember any of the older teachers still there such as mum Abatayo?:)

Hi Tawi, thank you for the pic on here. Yes i did remember that picture is only the first raw of the building as they have lots inside too. Its new look for now :hubbahubba: nice and have a/c now before we need to have an open window and fan while the lesson start and i think the other side on it is their gym.

Yes, i heard that name Mum Abatayo but only i can't forget the name of my teacher before who is very.... is Miss Orig. She is not still marriage at her old or mature ages.. ;). Saint Peters founder is a PM sister or Presentation of Mary and two of my Aunts are the nun who want me to joint them before and the book keeper still one of my Auntie too then one of the school nurse there is my aunt sister. They grown up to be a Saint Peterians and i did my studies there as a working student :heartshape1:

Upssss.. i think i did hijack this thread now as i didnt hear Davao lani here :icon_sorry:

Tawi2
19th November 2010, 15:09
Miss Orig is no longer there and the nurses are Mrs Tan and Mrs Sarong,thats the high school,I have the year book for Saint Peters on my book-shelf:)
I have been inside often,its changed a lot since I first came down that road,I was at a graduation in their gym last year,bring Sim sometime,show him the place :)

Tawi2
19th November 2010, 15:10
Be good if Lani pops in,just for a chat :)

Sim11UK
19th November 2010, 15:15
Yeah! I hope Ladybug will take me there oneday soon. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

But glad she never became a nun. :cwm24::Jump:

Sim11UK
20th November 2010, 15:52
Tawi you worry me...you know too many people...Mrs Sarong is Ladybugs Aunty. :doh :D
I have yet to meet her myself. :)

Tawi2
26th November 2010, 12:08
Tawi you worry me...you know too many people
You can never know too any people SIM one thing this country revolves around is contacts,like a spiders web radiating outwards the more people you know the more you are introduced too.