PDA

View Full Version : Another menace who should be jailed

Dedworth
11th October 2010, 17:49
Former football star Paul Gascoigne has been charged with drinking and driving for the second time in less than a year.

The 43-year-old Tyneside-born former England midfielder was stopped by police in Newcastle on Friday.

He was breathalysed and later charged. He is due to appear at Newcastle Magistrates' Court on 20 October.

Gascoigne is due to stand trial next month for allegedly drinking and driving in North Yorkshire in February.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-11512670

Totally irresponsible putting the lives of innocent road and footway users at risk

stevewool
11th October 2010, 19:51
not intrested yes once was great but now just a jerk who gets pissed then some crap paper writes something about him , these people dont want help so leave them to kill themselves and thats that

Dedworth
11th October 2010, 19:55
not intrested yes once was great but now just a jerk who gets pissed then some crap paper writes something about him , these people dont want help so leave them to kill themselves and thats that

I've no problem whatsoever with these jerks killing themselves but like George Michael he puts other peoples lives at risk. I see that George Michael got let out of Butlins today I wonder how long before he's back behind the wheel stoned out of his shrunken brain ?

Terpe
11th October 2010, 20:00
I don't condone it. But he is/was/always will be alcoholic.
He has no control over it.
I'm not alcoholic myself, but live/lived with someone who is.

stevewool
11th October 2010, 20:02
so true theses so called people must have hanger ons so where are they when these prats are driving like they are, dont seem five mins since he went inside, should be 12months and means 12months and with his wealth 100,000 fine

stevewool
11th October 2010, 20:04
well always a alcoholic, once you realize you are then you can start the road to recover thats if you want too

Terpe
11th October 2010, 20:22
well always a alcoholic, once you realize you are then you can start the road to recover thats if you want too

It has to be admitted to yourself from the heart and the head. You need to want to get help.
Mostly, alcoholics will deny deny deny.

stevewool
11th October 2010, 20:53
i have a brother whos a alcoholic but this year hes been dry 6 years hes doing great

Terpe
11th October 2010, 21:07
i have a brother whos a alcoholic but this year hes been dry 6 years hes doing great

More power to him Steve. God Bless

stevewool
11th October 2010, 21:10
indeed we are so proud off him,:xxgrinning--00xx3: thanks

fred
12th October 2010, 02:27
Its strange but where I live there are NO drink drive laws.. In 3 years I have yet to hear about one death caused by a drunk driver..:Erm:

Pete/London
12th October 2010, 09:32
Its strange but where I live there are NO drink drive laws.. In 3 years I have yet to hear about one death caused by a drunk driver..:Erm:

With 4" play in most jeepney steering and trying to find a gear like stirring porridge it probably helps if you drink :D

grahamw48
12th October 2010, 10:18
Also don't forget that a lot of bus or jeepney drivers involved in serious accidents simply run off never to be seen again. ;)

Actually I'm always amazed at their skill at negotiating through traffic in Manila and other large cities.:)

bornatbirth
12th October 2010, 12:48
Actually I'm always amazed at their skill at negotiating through traffic in Manila and other large cities.:)

driving around each other and then stopping :icon_lol:

stevewool
12th October 2010, 14:33
then the silly white men hold on tight to there womens arms hands or anything and why do we look the wrong way too:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: