PDA

View Full Version : Up Date

ppp
15th October 2010, 22:54
Just an update. This women as started contacting me on fb and ym under a false name. She says she is sorry but I do not understand her situation and I dont what it is like to have no money (Wrong). and that she did it for her future. I am wondering why she is contacting me. With out her owner (Husband) but since he bought her I call him owner knowing. is any one from the Philippines able to tell me

Steve.r
15th October 2010, 23:25
I am a little confused :Erm:

So a womam contacts you, that I am assuming you don't know, and is asking you for money ?? am I right?

So what are you going to do about it? :Erm:

ppp
15th October 2010, 23:57
sorry this refers to another thread i have been scammed

rani
16th October 2010, 07:48
you should delete and block her from any social networking, email addresses etc. if you really want her to get out of your life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

ghee101
16th October 2010, 08:51
you should delete and block her from any social networking, email addresses etc. if you really want her to get out of your life :xxgrinning--00xx3:

right!!:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
16th October 2010, 09:57
unless you have lots of money then send it me:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Languish
17th October 2010, 17:20
It sounds messy - fortunately with facebook and other social networking sites its EASY to block and delete such people from ever being able to contact you. Likewise with Yahoo Messenger, MSN, etc...

Scammers play with your emotions - they already know your weakness and do their utmost to exploit it. I encountered one, and only one, in my early days looking and they definitely made me feel very bad about being unable to help them in their predicament. This actually worked in the reverse of what they intended but it made me significantly more cautious and selective in my approach which lead me down the right path :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Believe or not this experience is, or rather will be, a good thing for you... :)