PDA

View Full Version : Rooney 'will not sign new deal'

Win2Win
18th October 2010, 14:20
Manchester United are informed that Wayne Rooney will not sign a new contract with the club, according to reports from the Press Association.

Content from... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9101905.stm)

Dedworth
18th October 2010, 14:27
There's only one greedy [Admin: No breaching the swear rules please] :D

les_taxi
18th October 2010, 16:35
No problem with that you piss king ferguson off at your peril,No player bigger than the club as many have found out.

Dedworth
18th October 2010, 17:20
No problem with that you piss king ferguson off at your peril,No player bigger than the club as many have found out.

Talksh1te Radio disagree with you Les over "no player bigger than the club" . Their take is that given United perilous finances the Glaziers would take say £50 million from City for him in January rather than let his contract run down and get naff all for him. So in this case Fat Boy is bigger than the club :D

I agree it is important for Ferguson to impose his authority on some of these pig ignorant toerags however he's got it wrong in the past with Stam for example.

les_taxi
18th October 2010, 18:06
Talksh1te Radio disagree with you Les over "no player bigger than the club" . Their take is that given United perilous finances the Glaziers would take say £50 million from City for him in January rather than let his contract run down and get naff all for him. So in this case Fat Boy is bigger than the club :D

I agree it is important for Ferguson to impose his authority on some of these pig ignorant toerags however he's got it wrong in the past with Stam for example.

He can go any time he likes,and as for talk***** who cares:NoNo:

Dedworth
18th October 2010, 19:08
He can go any time he likes,and as for talk***** who cares:NoNo:

A hardline attitude towards last seasons top Utd scorer Les - I can see you are firmly on Fergies side :)

jimeve
18th October 2010, 19:34
its time fergie should retire, have you seen his hooter, too much whiskey. :icon_lol:

Languish
19th October 2010, 13:15
Any truth to the Man City rumours?

KeithD
19th October 2010, 13:57
It's only money with Rooney and his missue... he'll be off to City... that'll devalue ManU even further :cwm24:

jimeve
19th October 2010, 15:58
It's only money with Rooney and his missue... he'll be off to City... that'll devalue ManU even further :cwm24:

He might go back to Merseyside.( Liverpool FC )

les_taxi
19th October 2010, 16:19
A hardline attitude towards last seasons top Utd scorer Les - I can see you are firmly on Fergies side :)

Yes i'm always on Fergusons side as he always proves his critics wrong:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I don't want any player at Man utd who doesent want to play for the club:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th October 2010, 21:00
Fat Boy won't be playing in the CL Wednesday recurrence of his "injured" ankle

:laugher: pull the other one Ferguson

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01146/ROON_MAN_CITY_1146_1146793a.jpg

les_taxi
19th October 2010, 21:10
I think vidic took him out:icon_lol:

jayupnorth
19th October 2010, 21:14
i think he will go to city or chelseathey are the only teams who will pay his wages,he would choose city over chelsea anyday cos he dont wanna go abroad/the south:icon_lol:

Dedworth
20th October 2010, 00:33
I think vidic took him out:icon_lol:

Humour in adversity Les ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I wonder how many Rooney shirts will be going on the 5th Nov Bonfires this year ? Do you think he will be in the treatment room with Sicknotes Hargreaves & Ferdinand till the January Sales ? :D Roo are ya !

mikey73
20th October 2010, 07:40
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9107091.stm
ferguson comfirms rooney wants to leave.

bornatbirth
20th October 2010, 11:33
i like rooney as a player but off the field hes a moron and a embarrassment to football, looks like gazza as company :NoNo:

its time fergie should retire, have you seen his hooter, too much whiskey. :icon_lol:

yep, he does look like hes getting pickled :D

stevewool
20th October 2010, 16:16
blah blah blah blah blah blah:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

mikey73
22nd October 2010, 12:44
breaking news on the bbc web page, rooney signs new 5 year contract with man utd
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_utd/9118602.stm

DaveUK
22nd October 2010, 12:53
Not suprised at all! The apparent shock to Fergie that Rooney wanted to leave showed that there can't have been anything long term going wrong that no-one outside of Utd knew about!

Looks like a case of Rooney throwing his toys out of the cot for both being caught playing away with hookers and the fact he's been playing pretty crap recently!

mikey73
22nd October 2010, 12:58
Not suprised at all! The apparent shock to Fergie that Rooney wanted to leave showed that there can't have been anything long term going wrong that no-one outside of Utd knew about!

Looks like a case of Rooney throwing his toys out of the cot for both being caught playing away with hookers and the fact he's been playing pretty crap recently!

most likely got a higher contract than he was going to get with him saying he wanted to leave. just a ploy to get more money i would think

Dedworth
22nd October 2010, 13:03
It will all end in tears and turmoil on and off the pitch he's shown his loyalty and word is meaningless. Whatever inflated pay packet they've agreed to give him will impact in a small way on servicing their massive debts.

Fat Boy is pig ignorant you can visualise his slippery agent forcing his signing hand to the dotted line.

bornatbirth
22nd October 2010, 13:08
It will all end in tears and turmoil on and off the pitch he's shown his loyalty and word is meaningless. Whatever inflated pay packet they've agreed to give him will impact in a small way on servicing their massive debts.

Fat Boy is pig ignorant you can visualise his slippery agent forcing his signing hand to the dotted line.

didnt jt do the same when he got a new contract last year, telling chelsea he wanted to leave just to get more money, you can have him for £50 mill :D

dontpushme
22nd October 2010, 16:18

I hate how spoiled all these footballers are! I'm sure when they first start playing, it's for the love of football. Next thing you know, all they want is the money. That and the women clawing at each other to get in bed with them.:cwm23:

Dedworth
22nd October 2010, 16:27
That and the women clawing at each other to get in bed with them.:cwm23:

Not the case with Rooney he normally pays women of ill repute for it :omg:

dontpushme
22nd October 2010, 16:38
Not the case with Rooney he normally pays women of ill repute for it :omg:

:omg:How could I forget?:doh

les_taxi
22nd October 2010, 16:49
Thank god cashly cole and jt don't mess around :icon_lol:

Dedworth
22nd October 2010, 17:23
Thank god cashly cole and jt don't mess around :icon_lol:

Fat Boy is in a class of his own Les.

There will be a short uneasy truce as he's shown no respect for Ferguson, his fellow players, the club, or it's fans, a good many of the fans have turned on him. Fergie will get his revenge I can't see him being happy giving a 5 year deal and more wonga to a player who's not scored (on the pitch) since March. The fans will continue to wear Norwich City scarves but fill Glaziers pockets by replacing their torched Rooney shirts. All in all a good mess to see one of your rivals get themselves into :laugher:

les_taxi
22nd October 2010, 17:44
Well if we are in a mess then you may have a slightly greater chance of winning the Champions League,personally I can't see it happening for all your millions spent:icon_lol:

Dedworth
24th October 2010, 20:51
Anti Fat Boy taunts at Stoke

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/10/24/article-1323328-0BBF9999000005DC-672_634x403.jpg

Dedworth
25th October 2010, 00:04
A lot of Manchester chavs and cheaplaughs will be disappointed as Shrek cancels his tacky birthday bash

Wayne Rooney and his wife Coleen secretly jetted off to Dubai last night, cancelling his £90,000 birthday bash.

The footballer pulled the plug on his lavish 25th birthday party despite already spending thousands on food and drink.

A marquee erected at their luxury £4.5million home in Cheshire will be unused as they unwind on a five-day break.

The £10,000 trip comes after a torrid week which saw the England star almost ditch his club Manchester United.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1323243/Wayne-Rooney-cancels-90-000-birthday-bash-quits-Britain-Dubai-break-Coleen.html#ixzz13JvdRJIM