PDA

View Full Version : need help about FLR

pijah
20th October 2010, 22:30
hello i just got married last oct 16 and im planning of applying for my FLR its just i dont see any list of documents written on the home office site like the checklist i got before for my fiance' visa can anyone give me any idea of what documents needed to pass/submit? and which is better way to do it by post or by the premier one day process? thanks in advance :)

Terpe
21st October 2010, 08:03
Hi pijah,

You can find the guidance notes and forms here:-
http://apply.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/iapply.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=confirmAndDownload&formId=FLRM&com.sun.faces.portlet.CLEAR_STATE=true

Arthur Little
21st October 2010, 12:43
Pijah ... see also thread entitled 'Applying for a Fiance'(e) or Spouse Visa - A Quick Guide' by RickyR ... and dated 2nd September 2010 ... which can be read in conjunction with - and might even simplify - the link kindly provided by Terpe. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
21st October 2010, 18:14
hi pijah, its straight forward and like the ones before me see what they have written, myself and emma are going for our flr in sheffield nov 5th and paying the premier one day pass, you need the from flrm and just read through that , bank statements the usualy stuff , any more info just shout us:xxgrinning--00xx3:

pijah
26th October 2010, 09:26
thanks everyone for the reply :xxgrinning--00xx3: