PDA

View Full Version : Hello, i´m new here....

kabayan
21st October 2010, 22:25
You can call me kabayan, and I live in Sweden. I can tell you that right now, at this writing moment, it´s a heavy snowstorm here outside my house. Brrr
Someone climate warming, we unfortunately do not see up here, hehe.

I have a friend from the southern Philippine, and she works with a blog about Philippine. I think she does a good job with the blog, and I recommend a visit. I also think she appreciates your comments.

Link (http://philippinestouristdestination.blogspot.com/)

Now I will start reading all the interesting threads.

Bye for now ...

Terpe
22nd October 2010, 06:38
:Hellooo: Hi kabayan, welcome to the forum. :Wave:

mikey73
22nd October 2010, 07:54
:Wave:hello kabayan:Hellooo:
welcome to the forum

mickcant
22nd October 2010, 08:00
Hi kabayan:Wave:
Welcome from me too:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

sars_notd_virus
22nd October 2010, 10:16
:Hellooo::Hellooo:

bher
22nd October 2010, 10:23
welcome to the forum KABAYAN.. enjoy...:Jump::Wave:

mjwoz
22nd October 2010, 11:02
welcome:Wave:

DaveUK
22nd October 2010, 11:44
Welcome to the forum! :)

stem298
22nd October 2010, 11:56
welcome to the forum kabayan!

Arthur Little
22nd October 2010, 12:52
You can call me kabayan, and I live in Sweden. I can tell you that right now, at this writing moment, it´s a heavy snowstorm here outside my house. Brrr
Someone climate warming, we unfortunately do not see up here, hehe.

I have a friend from the southern Philippine, and she works with a blog about Philippine. I think she does a good job with the blog, and I recommend a visit. I also think she appreciates your comments.

Link (http://philippinestouristdestination.blogspot.com/)

Now I will start reading all the interesting threads.

Bye for now ...

Kabayan ... 85km N.E. of *Baguio City [*summer capital of the Phils on account of its cooler climatic conditions]. Even so, a staggering contrast to the temperatures you describe in Scandinavia, right now!

:68711_thanx: for the link to your Filipina friend's blog - which I must make a point of reading - and a warm :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum.

dontpushme
22nd October 2010, 15:14
Welcome to the forum, Kabayan!!:Wave:

kabayan
22nd October 2010, 18:12
Thank you for your warm welcome to me. I really appreciate it.
I also thank those of you who leave comments, good or bad, on my friend's blog.
Have a nice weekend

kabayan
26th October 2010, 15:54
Hello

Thank you for welcoming me. I appreciate. I plan to make my first trip to Phlilippines early next year. Maybe over Christmas and New Year if the job permits.
I have done some traveling in Thailand and like it very much but I'm also curious about the Philippine. Seems that it is not as big cultural differences between the Philippines and Europe as it is between Thailand and Europe. What do you think?

Probably I will travel to Bkk and make a short stop in a few days to adjust the fluid balance in the body, and then go to Manila. I have a friend from the Philippines who bought a house at Camay coast, and the house available to me. Is there something interesting to do in this area?

Bye for now