PDA

View Full Version : Messageboard for Wena

russ01539
8th March 2007, 01:57
Hi to all forum members,especially those we know well. Just a quick line to let anyone who doesnt know, that Wenna today had her operation to cure her hearing problem. She went into theatre at 5pm and came out at 7pm. Everything appears to have gone well, and we'll know just how well when the consultant comes tommorrown to check on her.

Wenna is usually the one to post on this site on behalf of both of us, and she will be the first (and me the second) to say the forum, and its wonderful members have been of both invaluable help and often inspiration to both of us.

I am sure it will make Wenna's day when se comes home and she has some messages from you guys wishing her a speedy recovery. Thaks in advance. ( and if we get none I'll take my tail from between my legs and do one. hehehe)

Russ.

tiger@tigress
8th March 2007, 06:58
Hi to all forum members,especially those we know well. Just a quick line to let anyone who doesnt know, that Wenna today had her operation to cure her hearing problem. She went into theatre at 5pm and came out at 7pm. Everything appears to have gone well, and we'll know just how well when the consultant comes tommorrown to check on her.

Wenna is usually the one to post on this site on behalf of both of us, and she will be the first (and me the second) to say the forum, and its wonderful members have been of both invaluable help and often inspiration to both of us.

I am sure it will make Wenna's day when se comes home and she has some messages from you guys wishing her a speedy recovery. Thaks in advance. ( and if we get none I'll take my tail from between my legs and do one. hehehe)

Russ.

Hi Russ,

I hope Wennas surgery went ok and soon her hearing problem get fix..... Ask her to take her time to rest no loud music and dont shout on her :Brick: :Brick: .... lol

God Bless....

M@

KeithD
8th March 2007, 09:50
Can someone write that post out for me I can't hear it :xxparty-smiley-004: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

gingxrick
8th March 2007, 11:59
Hi Wenna,
We hope you have a speedy recovery after your op, hope we all get to meet up someday in the future.

take care and god bless from Ging and Ricky

Chrisirene
8th March 2007, 19:35
Hi Russ,

I hope Wennas surgery went ok and soon her hearing problem get fix..... Ask her to take her time to rest no loud music and dont shout on her :Brick: :Brick: .... lol

God Bless....

M@

HAH!

We did that M@ When were at the PUB...
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

To:
RUSS and wenna...

hows the operation?
been texting wenna and i did not get any replied! :bigcry:

Anyway..thanks for the Lovely Tea last Tuesday.....:cwm38:

Hope to c u both soon....

Take care and God Bless....

andypaul
8th March 2007, 20:17
Glad to hear the op went well Wena and hopefully your be back on hear helping others.

KeithD
8th March 2007, 21:37
been texting wenna and i did not get any replied! :bigcry:

Ya idiot :NoNo: ...how could she hear a text message? :Erm: :D

russ01539
9th March 2007, 00:05
Thanks for all the messages of supports and texts from you all. Just to update, Wenna is now at home,although she is still very weak and sleepy. She bearing up well though and the doc says the op was a complete success, so she'll soon be able to hear me muttering at her in a week or two. lol

Chrisirene hope to see you tomorrow and hope chris is back safe and well.

IainBusby
9th March 2007, 08:15
Hi Wenna & Russ,

Wish you a speedy recovery Wenna and we both hope your operation was 100% successful.

Louella & Iain.

Mich
9th March 2007, 08:37
To russ and wena, we will pray for her fast recovery... :)

Chrisirene
9th March 2007, 12:53
Ya idiot :NoNo: ...how could she hear a text message? :Erm: :D

HAH! BUT she is not Blind to check her Phone!!! :doh

KeithD
9th March 2007, 12:54
The bandage around her ears may cover her eyes!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Chrisirene
9th March 2007, 13:01
OWSSSS....:D ...OK...im going to visit wenna soon...and i'll try to take a picture :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:D :icon_lol: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

equaliser
9th March 2007, 13:37
Hi Russ and Wena

Hope everything goes well in your recovery Wena. All the best

Brian and Ashley

Chrisirene
9th March 2007, 22:35
The bandage around her ears may cover her eyes!!! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

U mean like this ? :D

See no, Hear no, spaek no....:icon_lol:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Cheers

john sergison
10th March 2007, 09:51
hi wenna and russ
best wishes for speedy recovery
john and alona

empott
10th March 2007, 17:14
Hi Wena, hope everything went well and im hoping for ur fast recovery. God Bless :xxgrinning--00xx3: