PDA

View Full Version : Another newbie in town!!

Faye_and_Brian
25th October 2010, 11:41
Hi just joined this forum, Im faye from Philippines and I find this site very helpful to those fellas who seeks help regarding visa processing. I joined this site because Im seeking enlightenment regarding this matter. Me and my fiance is still on the process filing all the requirements needed for my fiancee visa. I will post another new thread for this matter. Hope someone can help us because Im so worried about some of the requirements that we may not accomplish :Erm:

But so glad that Im here :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

Dedworth
25th October 2010, 11:50
Welcome - I'm sure you will find plenty of useful tips and advice on here. Good luck :)

Terpe
25th October 2010, 11:58
:Hellooo: Hi Faye_and_Brian, a warm welcome to the forum. :Wave:

Lots of friendly and informed people here. Many have been through the same issues you are facing. Just ask away.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveUK
25th October 2010, 12:05
Welcome to the forum! :)

mikey73
25th October 2010, 12:16
hi faye
:Hellooo:welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
25th October 2010, 12:20
Hi just joined this forum, Im faye from Philippines and I find this site very helpful to those fellas who seeks help regarding visa processing. I joined this site because Im seeking enlightenment regarding this matter. Me and my fiance is still on the process filing all the requirements needed for my fiancee visa. I will post another new thread for this matter. Hope someone can help us because Im so worried about some of the requirements that we may not accomplish :Erm:

But so glad that Im here :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

:welcomex:, Faye ... there's an excellent thread entitled 'Applying for a fiancee or spouse visa - A quick guide' on here. Dated September 2, this year ... it was compiled by one of our long-established members, RickyR.

Faye_and_Brian
25th October 2010, 12:33
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome... here is my thread that I have made, hope you guys can help me.

>>> http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/27714-Fiancee-Visa-still-on-the-process...-Im-just-worried-that-it-will-not-be-successful..

:Wave::Wave::Wave:

Faye_and_Brian
25th October 2010, 12:37
@Arthur... thanks for the link you have shared and yes that was very helpful, I just hope that someone has same experience on me too, so that me and my fiance can get a good idea on what to do next..

rani
25th October 2010, 14:51
welcome to the forum faye :Hellooo:

Faye_and_Brian
25th October 2010, 15:02
thank you guys!!! its so nice being here... :Jump::Jump::Jump:

Faye_and_Brian
25th October 2010, 15:15
@ Arthur Little... thanks for the link you have shared, thats very helpful, I hope someone has same as my experience too so that she/he can help me or advise what to do next... by the way, here is my other thread posted hope anyone can help me...

>> http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/27714-Fiancee-Visa-still-on-the-process...-Im-just-worried-that-it-will-not-be-successful..?p=253602#post253602

dontpushme
25th October 2010, 15:42
Welcome to the forum, Faye!:Hellooo: We're glad to have you here!

stevie c
25th October 2010, 16:12
welcome to the forum faye:Hellooo:

sars_notd_virus
25th October 2010, 16:36
Welcome aboard!!!

mickcant
25th October 2010, 17:38
Hello Fay and Brian,:Wave:
Welcome.
Mick.:)

bher
25th October 2010, 18:04
welcome to the forum faye...:Jump::Wave::Hellooo:

stevewool
25th October 2010, 18:14
hello there and like many have said , once you are ready to ask questions , we shall be happy to try to answer , enjoy the forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Faye_and_Brian
26th October 2010, 04:25
thank you guys!!! just hoping that everything will work out... today, I will attend a nun seminar for my visa... wish me luck guys!!! :-)

Faye_and_Brian
26th October 2010, 04:26
thank you guys!!! just hoping that everything will work out... today, I will attend a nun seminar for my visa... wish me luck!!! :-)

smiler78
26th October 2010, 18:29
hi Faye welcome to the forum, lots of nice people here with as much information as you could need. The best advice I was given when we started to get everything ready for fiancee visa was don't rush the papers if another day, week or even month means you have everything perfect then take that time. I know just like many other here how hard it is to be apart from the one you love but submitting an application that's well planned will mean that it is processed fast and you get the answer your looking for.

Just relax and it will all be great in the end.

Good luck and best wishes.

Carl. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lancashirelad
27th October 2010, 00:39
Hi Faye_and_Brian, a warm welcome to the forum.:Wave: good luck with yourvisa application:)

Faye_and_Brian
27th October 2010, 14:42
@smiler.. thanks for the advise and yes you are right its very hard to be far from the one you love but all we have to do is to wait and have patience, I know everything happens for a reason, but I think lm the most happiest girl in the world if lucky enough to get approve my visa thing... anyway, we are not into rush too but the target of my fiancee is I can go there this coming Christmas and New year so that me and my daughter can celebrate with him and he will not be lonely.

@lancasherelad.. thanks

stevie c
27th October 2010, 20:53
welcome to the forum :Hellooo: