PDA

View Full Version : hello

cool2bpam
25th October 2010, 12:28
Hallo iedereen. Ik ben nieuw hier. Ik lees hier een post van een dame genaamd Dee over nietigverklaring dat er slechts een en een halve maand duurde. Ik wou dat ze kon info opnieuw de zaak te geven. dank en een fijne week voor iedereen.

cool2bpam
25th October 2010, 12:34
hello everybody. I am new here. i just read a post here about annulment that only took one and a half months from a lady named Dee. I wish that she could give me info re the matter. Thanks and a fine week for everyone.

mikey73
25th October 2010, 12:37
Hallo iedereen. Ik ben nieuw hier. Ik lees hier een post van een dame genaamd Dee over nietigverklaring dat er slechts een en een halve maand duurde. Ik wou dat ze kon info opnieuw de zaak te geven. dank en een fijne week voor iedereen.Hello everyone. I'm new here. I read a post from a lady named Dee annulment that only lasted one and a half months. I wish they could give info re the matter. thanks and a nice week for everyone{translation}

:)hello and welcome to the forum

Arthur Little
25th October 2010, 12:44
:welcomex: to another newcomer ... and :68711_thanx: to Mikey for providing the translation from Dutch into English! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
25th October 2010, 12:46
:Hellooo: Hi cool2bpam, welcome to the forum. :Wave:

tomboo
25th October 2010, 13:04
welcome..and thanks for the translations. i kept reading it for a while, cant say my dutch is too good

dontpushme
25th October 2010, 15:40
hi cool2bpam! welcome to the forum!hope you find the information you're looking for. :)