PDA

View Full Version : Hello

LadyJ
27th October 2010, 10:38
Hello! How are you guys here?? What's the new and old news here?

Terpe
27th October 2010, 11:17
Hello LadyJ:Hellooo:

I'm old news. :olddude:

LadyJ
27th October 2010, 11:33
Hello Terpe! U mean u are old man? :D hehehe.

Sheesh! Lots of changes happened here! They've got lots of explaining to do.

joebloggs
27th October 2010, 11:41
where you been ladyj ?
got your bike back yet :D

LadyJ
27th October 2010, 11:44
Oh! It takes ages to load this forum on my phone. It would be nice if there's a FilipinoUK application for smartphone? Eh boss? :D

joebloggs
27th October 2010, 11:50
someone nicked your pc to :icon_lol::laugher:

LadyJ
27th October 2010, 12:05
Yes Joe my little girl is always using my laptop and so I can't use it :-(

How's little Joe? Did he start his school yet?

raynaputi
27th October 2010, 12:30
Oh! It takes ages to load this forum on my phone. It would be nice if there's a FilipinoUK application for smartphone? Eh boss? :D

below the page, left side, there's a Style chooser..pick "Mobile" (beside the language chooser, showing "English US")..you can use it when logging in using mobile phones..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
27th October 2010, 12:37
Hello! How are you guys here?? What's the new and old news here?

:welcomex: back, Anne ... it's really good to see you posting here again!

joebloggs
27th October 2010, 13:14
Yes Joe my little girl is always using my laptop and so I can't use it :-(

How's little Joe? Did he start his school yet?

yes he's started school in sept, poor teachers :cwm3::Cuckoo:

:icon_lol:

he's :cwm3: worn me out, i'v e been looking after him for the last 3 days :Help1::NEW5::bigcry:

lizaphil
27th October 2010, 19:31
welcome back ladyJ nice to hear your back :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Rosie1958
27th October 2010, 21:18
Hi LadyJ .......... I'm new and living in Cambridgeshire, UK. I see from your location that you are sometimes here too! Small world, isn't it ................. :D

LadyJ
27th October 2010, 22:39
@Raynaputi Thanx! Got it sorted.

@Lizaphil & @Arthur Thanks for Welcoming me back. I'm fulltime working mum now and trying to save money because we're going to have our first Christmas and New Year as a family in the Phils this year that's why I didn't have much time to go online, but its nice to see some of u I know are still here.

LadyJ
27th October 2010, 22:51
@Rosie Where about in Cambridgeshire do u live? There are lots of Filipino Communities in Cambridgeshire -Peterborough, Chatteris, Huntingdon etc.. If u wanna join I can take you to meet them, oooh! Party everywhere filipino foods here and there. lol!

nigel
28th October 2010, 21:59
LadyJ makes a triumphant return! Except for that awful drab avatar pic!:doh

Please upload an avatar pic that is
LadyJ the happy and healthy!
LadyJ the funny and intelligent!
LadyJ the yummy mummy!
LadyJ the joyful and abundant!
LadyJ the passionate enthusiast!
LadyJ the irrated and annoyed at my ramblings probably by now anyway...:rolleyes:

:icon_lol:

joebloggs
28th October 2010, 23:21
were all waiting for ladyj to upload her old avatar :D
have you got a copy of it on the server scouser Keith :icon_sorry:

Rosie1958
28th October 2010, 23:40
@Rosie Where about in Cambridgeshire do u live? There are lots of Filipino Communities in Cambridgeshire -Peterborough, Chatteris, Huntingdon etc.. If u wanna join I can take you to meet them, oooh! Party everywhere filipino foods here and there. lol!

Hi LadyJ .... I'm in a village near Huntingdon. I walked through the high street yesterday afternoon and felt like I was back for a moment in Philippines, I must have seen at least a dozen Filipino in the space of five minutes!

My Filipina sister in law will be joining me soon so it would be nice to introduce her to Filipinas in this area. I can't PM as I haven't been on the site long enough but maybe you could drop me one with your email address ? Also just wondering where you are living in Cambs?

joebloggs
28th October 2010, 23:52
Hi LadyJ .... I'm in a village near Huntingdon.

anywhere near HLS ? i hope one day that place closes down :NoNo:

Rosie1958
29th October 2010, 00:11
Hi Joe, I know HLS, they had some very bad press and were the subject of a documentary a few years ago when some of their staff were filmed being cruel to animals. It appears to be very quiet around there these days and we don't seem to see any protestors, which is just as well as they were causing damage in the surrounding villages and threatening employees ....... :NoNo:

LadyJ
29th October 2010, 00:56
@Nigel oh thanks mate! You're still the same Nigel the one and only in the forum. Heheh :D

@Joe which picture is it? I knew it! U and the scouser has been hiding the copy of my pictures :Cuckoo: ;)

@Rosie I thought it was u the Filipina but looking at ur profile picture doesn't look like u are Filipina..lol. until u said 'Ur Filipina sister-in-law' ;) I live in Chatteris but working in St. Ives and Huntingdon is the place where I do most of my weekly shopping. Yes of course it will be nice to meet u and ur family, there's gonna be a Christmas party for British-Filipino once I know the date I will let u know. :Hellooo:

bornatbirth
29th October 2010, 01:10
have you been in the well, all this time :Erm:

Rosie1958
29th October 2010, 01:25
@Rosie I thought it was u the Filipina but looking at ur profile picture doesn't look like u are Filipina..lol. until u said 'Ur Filipina sister-in-law' ;) I live in Chatteris but working in St. Ives and Huntingdon is the place where I do most of my weekly shopping. Yes of course it will be nice to meet u and ur family, there's gonna be a Christmas party for British-Filipino once I know the date I will let u know. :Hellooo:

Yep, I'm British although some people have said I look Polynesian ?! Christmas party sounds good :xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
29th October 2010, 08:07
Hi Joe, I know HLS, they had some very bad press

testing on dogs and monkeys should have never been allowed :NoNo:

@Joe which picture is it? I knew it! U and the scouser has been hiding the copy of my pictures :Cuckoo: ;)

you know the pics, the ones which had the most views in the members albums :D

KeithD
29th October 2010, 08:52
....and it was a 'Sticky' :omg:

joebloggs
29th October 2010, 15:39
....and it was a 'Sticky' :omg:

somebody must have a copy :icon_sorry:
:D

somebody
31st October 2010, 19:37
somebody must have a copy :icon_sorry:
:D

LOL why would I have a copy:Erm:

Hiya Lady J good to see you doing ok even if you working real hard but to have Christmas in Phill sounds like its gonna be worth it:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Like you i pop in and out of here now days and everytime there seems to be another news story regarding the forum!!!

Take care and Bon Voyage to Pinas:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
31st October 2010, 21:45

Ah ... the one in the Members' Gallery? :rolleyes: Beautiful photo! :) No wonder it has been viewed so often! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

JimOttley
31st October 2010, 22:14
Took me long enough to find it Arthur, lovely photo. :)

Good to see you back LadyJ :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mike carter
1st November 2010, 15:30
hi, new here so thought i'd pop in say hello