PDA

View Full Version : Translation needed urgently

deckard97f
29th October 2010, 01:03
Hi Guys

Thankyou in advance to someone who can help me please.

My wife who is a pinoy has a very bad relationship with her father, he is always trying to get money from her, problem is he gambles it and doesn't use it for what it was entended for.

She has recently been approched via facebook by a stranger who has said he knows her father and needs help.
I'm a bit suspicous.
She had gone all quiet on me and will not open up.

These are the messages she got, can someone help with them please :NoNo:

ahhmm . can you please accept me .. so we can chat ? naawa po kc aq kay tatay , lam ko po hnd kau msama , kht na hnd ko kau kilala alm ko mbuti kaung tao dhl mbuting tao si tatay rolando . pag ti2nda po ng cgarlyo ang hanap buhay nya . kung munsan pa nga nananakawan cia ng pera . alm nyo po ba ang sitwasyon nya . kung alm nyo lng po ma'am mhal na mhal kau ni tatay rolando.

ma'am ayw ko lng po sana mki alm between sa inyo ng father mo . pero ma'am gsto ko po m2lungan c tatay. pero wala ako mgawa pra m2lungan cia e2 lng naicp ko na paraan pra ,m2lungan cia . nsabe nga dn po nya sken na nsa ibang bansa nga po dw kau. hnd po nya alm to na gnagwa ko to na nki2pag communicate ako sa inyo ma'am. pero please po . kung mki2ta nyo lng po cia ngaun . ang payat po nya at hnd mawala ang ubo nya .please ma'am .. he is YOUR father . kung alm nyo mhal ka nya . lagi nya nsasabe sa akin yan.

mrs. convery, bumalik na sna yung concern nyo sa tatay nyo . maawa kau sa kanya. sna mag bago pa ang icp nyo. tulungan ntn cia ma'am. PLEASE

An ideas

Deck

deckard97f
29th October 2010, 08:45
Bump

keithAngel
29th October 2010, 09:48
I discussed this with my partner jist is

this person says i am contacting you to let you know the situation of your father , he is a cigerette seller and lost his money to pickpockets he is a good guy and i would like to help him but dont know how except to tell you

second part

he always says he loves you and you are in another country now ,he is so thin and needs your help now

this is the bones of these messages:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
29th October 2010, 10:07
naawa po kc aq kay tatay , lam ko po hnd kau msama , kht na hnd ko kau kilala alm ko mbuti kaung tao dhl mbuting tao si tatay rolando . pag ti2nda po ng cgarlyo ang hanap buhay nya . kung munsan pa nga nananakawan cia ng pera . alm nyo po ba ang sitwasyon nya . kung alm nyo lng po ma'am mhal na mhal kau ni tatay rolando.

ma'am ayw ko lng po sana mki alm between sa inyo ng father mo . pero ma'am gsto ko po m2lungan c tatay. pero wala ako mgawa pra m2lungan cia e2 lng naicp ko na paraan pra ,m2lungan cia . nsabe nga dn po nya sken na nsa ibang bansa nga po dw kau. hnd po nya alm to na gnagwa ko to na nki2pag communicate ako sa inyo ma'am. pero please po . kung mki2ta nyo lng po cia ngaun . ang payat po nya at hnd mawala ang ubo nya .please ma'am .. he is YOUR father . kung alm nyo mhal ka nya . lagi nya nsasabe sa akin yan.

mrs. convery, bumalik na sna yung concern nyo sa tatay nyo . maawa kau sa kanya. sna mag bago pa ang icp nyo. tulungan ntn cia ma'am. PLEASE

''I pity your father , i know u are not a bad person,even if i dont know you personally i know u are a good person because your father(tatay rolando) is a good person. he sells cigarettes for a living ,sometimes thieves get his money,do u know his situation?if u only knew ma'am that your father loves u a lot.

ma'am, i dont want to interfere between u and your father ,but i want to help your father and this is the only way i know i can help your father. he told me that you are in different country now. he doesn't know that i tried to communicate with you, but please,if u can see him now,he is so skinny and he never lose his cough..please ma'am he is your father,if u know that he loves u and he always tells me that.

mrs convery, hope your concern to your father goes back,have mercy on him, and hope your mind change,lets help him ma'am . ''

deckard97f
29th October 2010, 17:36
Right thanks :NoNo:

dontpushme
29th October 2010, 20:28
Wow, it sounds like her dad's in a bad way. But it also sounds like the dad told his friend that he lost his money to thieves. Maybe the friend doesn't know her dad gambles. I'm sure your wife feels guilty about not helping her dad, but hopefully, she'll be able to think things through before listening to this guy's sob story and possibly sending more money to her dad. :(

RickyR
29th October 2010, 20:35
It sounds like a complicated situation, and of course there are going to be trust issues. If it's ever possible, try to avoid giving money, and give him things that help him. Food, Water and Shelter cannot be spent, and has no value.

keithAngel
31st October 2010, 02:26
more positively though sounds like he sells individual cigerettes for his living and that will not cost much to refloat like 100 piso and off he goes again even 500 would give him the chance to eat and start his little business again less than a tenner:xxgrinning--00xx3:

purple
31st October 2010, 07:39
I cannot understand that people would use poverty. This goes the same with my obese brother, not that I hate him or dislike. I wanted him to learn to earn the living like I do and not be too dependent on my mother's inheritance.
I'm sure the daughter knows the real score of the situation.
We cannot judge the story to be true or not, but giving money is not the answer to everything. It is much better to look and see the situation and evaluate it before giving help.
I was once with pro-poor mission program and sometimes these people use their poverty and make lots of babies for the system to give them money and they just sit down and wait. I think what they need is to be educated for any means of livelihood in order for them to function and contribute better in the society.

mindanao
31st October 2010, 10:06
good translation Sars_n:xxgrinning--00xx3: However, i wonder about the person contacting deckard. Does she know the person , or has known the person sending message before? There are lots of scam nowadays. My daughter received a text message from abroad and telling her that it is her uncle and asking about pinas , he only got 15 pesos for load and needs some load for international text.. My daughter asked me if my brother got a new number. Told her, he dont have new sim. It was simply some form of scam. :doh Hope facebook wont be abused for this sort of scamming.

malditako
31st October 2010, 12:52
i think the best things for ur wife is to find out whats going on with his father...maybe she can ask someone back in philippines?....

Terpe
31st October 2010, 13:02
i think the best things for ur wife is to find out whats going on with his father...maybe she can ask someone back in philippines?....

:iagree:
That's what my wife would do for sure. Ask friends and family back home.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
31st October 2010, 13:03
i agree with gparry... its better to find out what's the real score then discuss what's the best thing to do... i hope that this is not her father's "drama" :(

malditako
31st October 2010, 18:54
just in my own point of view and belief...people made mistake, fool and cheat you..even parents to their children or vice versa...but no matter what...a parents is still a parents and a children are still children whom we have responsibility to.

somebody
31st October 2010, 19:07
Need to be cautious the Wife get these sort of messages whether Facebook or other methods. Can be quite stressful for her, worth even if it costs you more getting one of the online delivery companies that operate for ofw's or Family members to send some foods to your Father in law. If he really is in a bad way he would be grateful as we all would.

deckard97f
26th November 2010, 01:31
Back again! :)

Could someone help with this??

mabuti na sa asawa ko matuto ng responsibilidad sa bta hehe...hyaan mo magkita nman tyo friday...cge kain ka lang pra malusog c bab

Thanks
Deck

keithAngel
26th November 2010, 03:05
Back again! :)

Could someone help with this??

mabuti na sa asawa ko matuto ng responsibilidad sa bta hehe...hyaan mo magkita nman tyo friday...cge kain ka lang pra malusog c bab

Thanks
Deck

Its good my wife knows the responcibility of the baby/child hehe....dont worry we will meet on friday......just eat all healthy foods for the health of the baby:xxgrinning--00xx3: