PDA

View Full Version : Hello

andrew2010
31st October 2010, 06:11
Im Andrew. I am from Wales in UK. I am very pleased to become a member here on Filipinouk.

In September i met a Filipina girl whilst on a cruise which we chatted and are now getting married this november. i love her so much already.

A lot of people i spoke to say that we are rushing things to quick but im sure about doing this. i will travel to Davao City this november for 3 weeks which i will get married there also in this time.

Im happy to meet everyone

purple
31st October 2010, 07:17
Hope you will have plenty of time here in the Phils. to get married as there is 10 days waiting for marriage license.

Welcome to the forum.:)

mikey73
31st October 2010, 07:35
hi andrew
welcome to the forum

mickcant
31st October 2010, 09:00
Hello Andrew:Wave:
Welcome to the group.
Mick.:)

alanmf1
31st October 2010, 09:07
Welcome,enjoy & congratulations:xxgrinning--00xx3:

rani
31st October 2010, 09:07
enjoy the forum andrew and congrats to your new found love :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
31st October 2010, 09:38
hi there and welcome

Terpe
31st October 2010, 13:25
:Hellooo:Hi andrew2010, welcome to the forum. :Wave:
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.:wedtoss:
Hope all your plans work out.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andrew2010
1st November 2010, 03:31
Well thank you all for the warm welcome to the forum and thank you for the best wishes you send. I am sure i will enjoy my visit to Davao City.

Soon i will be married and happy to help everyone else who wishes to do the same.

Im looking foward to having some great times here on the forum.

Again thanks

malditako
1st November 2010, 06:49
welcome to the forum andrew :Hellooo::Hellooo::Hellooo:

DaveUK
1st November 2010, 09:01
Welcome to the forum mate!

stevie c
1st November 2010, 10:13
Im Andrew. I am from Wales in UK. I am very pleased to become a member here on Filipinouk.

In September i met a Filipina girl whilst on a cruise which we chatted and are now getting married this november. i love her so much already.

A lot of people i spoke to say that we are rushing things to quick but im sure about doing this. i will travel to Davao City this november for 3 weeks which i will get married there also in this time.

Im happy to meet everyone

HI andrew & welcome to the forum andrew make sure you get your cni from here in the uk otherwise if you get your cni in the british embassy in manila that means you have to reside in the phils for 21 clear days then your local capacity to marry will need to posted in the registrar there for a further 10 days so leaving you no where near enough time to get married within your 3 week time scale so make sure you get your cni here in the uk before you travel good luck with your plans:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
1st November 2010, 11:01
Yes ... :rolleyes: timing is all important, Andrew! :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

shrek48
1st November 2010, 18:04
welcome andrew,
another welshman we can start a club and gang up on the rest of them on here:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:olddude:

purple
1st November 2010, 21:35
welcome andrew,
another welshman we can start a club and gang up on the rest of them on here:xxgrinning--00xx3:
:olddude:

should I let my stepfather join the forum too? he is welsh I'm sure he will be happy :Hellooo: