PDA

View Full Version : flr

stevewool
5th November 2010, 10:32
today friday the flr day 1pm in the office and awaiting our fate, well i for 1 is ready to face this yes fingers crossed but we have filled in the forms double checked them and this is it , my belly is chunning and my :action-smiley-081: dont know what to do, does anyone else get a little nervous when its out of your hands, anyway be back later with out news so pray and think nice throughts for us both:xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
5th November 2010, 10:51
I'm the first - but not the last - to wish you good luck ! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
5th November 2010, 11:07
Yes we await you update later Steve:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Hope all goes smoothly.
Mick.:)

Terpe
5th November 2010, 11:29
Steve, you done everything. Checked and double checked.
No problem. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
Just waiting now for your FLR story. :)

joebloggs
5th November 2010, 14:12
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

stevewool
5th November 2010, 19:44
well back at home with Emma andf it seems she is here for at lease another 2 years :icon_lol: i think thats great whjat a year what a year so far , london here we come going this saturday, so if anyones around give us a shout,going to celibrate our honeymoon , the flr and Ems birthday too the 8th if you are intrested:icon_lol::icon_lol:, and i am not a cheap skate either its just how its worked out, its all come together

alanp
5th November 2010, 19:53
thats great news Steve and Emma and Enjoy yourselves and have plenty of fun in London.
and no you are not a cheep skate steve or you would of arranged the trip to include your birthday as well :icon_lol:

stevewool
5th November 2010, 20:07
now that you mentioned it alan i might include that as well since nov 29th is my birthday..:xxgrinning--00xx3:..:D

stevie c
5th November 2010, 20:12
thats fantastic news steve looks like we both have some celebrating to do:icon_lol:

alanp
5th November 2010, 20:13
Yes the 29th is not that far away
well it looks like you will have good weather sat and sunday here in london

raynaputi
5th November 2010, 20:13
looks like quadruple celebration for you steve and emma :D ENJOY!!! ;)

stevewool
5th November 2010, 20:29
yes and i have read somewhere that the london to brighton rally starts at hyde park the fist sunday in november too , so looking forward to that,

stevewool
5th November 2010, 20:30
thats fantastic news steve looks like we both have some celebrating to do:icon_lol:

yes steve what a week for you mate and soon what a start for you both well done

stevie c
5th November 2010, 20:33
yes steve what a week for you mate and soon what a start for you both well done

thanks steve you also mate you must be overjoyed now it is confirmed that emma is here for at least 2 years thats both of our mahals here for at least 2 years :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th November 2010, 20:37
just look back a few months agoto where many was and look now lots of happy people about , 4 more sleeps steve for you alone

stevie c
5th November 2010, 20:40
yes steve 4 more only florsel is due to touch down at heathrow at 10pm i cant wait mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th November 2010, 20:49
be home around midnight mate then we will be at home ourselves then but we will be intouch , get that house cleaned mate and dont buy anything new , do that together

stevie c
5th November 2010, 20:54
ok steve mate i shall take your advice on board :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
5th November 2010, 21:07
So glad to hear that news Steve & Emma :xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
5th November 2010, 21:13
thanks terpe means alot to me and Emma so many people wishing us well and like many times you say you read what i say comes from the heart , well all we read for us we feel comes from the heart from those who are sending it too

mickcant
5th November 2010, 22:08
Hi Emma and Steve :Hellooo:
I am pleased everything went ok with the FLR
Have a good weekend.
Mick.:)

Arthur Little
5th November 2010, 22:54
:hijacked: ... I can [almost] hear you say! And I really do apologise for (more or less) interrupting the dialogue between the two Steves - each of whom has his own cause for celebration - but, one at a time! Steve W ... heartiest Congratulations on Emma's FLR being confirmed :BouncyHappy: ... "no escape for two more years", as you imply, Steve! :joke:

But seriously, mate, you and Emma - along with anyone else who's around to join in the :xxparty-smiley-050: - have a great weekend in London with your namesake. You've earned it! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

keithAngel
7th November 2010, 08:05
Good on ya Steve and Emma strangly Jheans birthday is the 8th to.............and mine the 27th :yikes: