PDA

View Full Version : don't know why i'm here...

lovelyme
23rd November 2010, 15:02
i don't know what's with this site that makes me check it everyday. seriously, i am not an online chatter not even a forum poster. well, maybe coz some topics are quite interesting and i like to read comments from people.

i have not registered in any forums not even on dating sites. this is my first and i would like to know more people as much as possible.

hello to everyone here :)

bornatbirth
23rd November 2010, 15:11
hello there :Wave:

Steve.r
23rd November 2010, 15:17
Probably because we are all very nice people :xxgrinning--00xx3: or just plain crazy :crazy:

grahamw48
23rd November 2010, 15:50
Probably wise for you not to post a pic, and to have indicated that you're already in a relationship, otherwise you might have had old pervs like me checking you out. :D

bher
23rd November 2010, 15:54
Probably because we are all very nice people :xxgrinning--00xx3:

i agree...:)

Englishman2010
23rd November 2010, 15:57
Probably wise for you not to post a pic, and to have indicated that you're already in a relationship, otherwise you might have had old pervs like me checking you out. :D

What do you mean "might" Graham? You already have :icon_lol::hubbahubba::xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
23rd November 2010, 16:01
:innocent1:

lovelyme
23rd November 2010, 16:05
wish this site has feature like facebook where i can click the LIKE button for all your replies LOL

members here are absolutely so cool ;-) nice? oh okay, else i might be kicked out of this site hehehe.

hey graham, u never fail to make me laugh with your comments! are u a clown by profession? lol kidding! ;-)

alanp
23rd November 2010, 16:16
Hello and welcome to this site

stevewool
23rd November 2010, 16:21
well we are all friends and are here to help and also say what we think also , so its not all you may want to here , but its all good advice and also from the heart too

Doc Alan
23rd November 2010, 16:28
Come on lovelyme, post a photo of yourself (just for Graham of course :icon_lol:).

purple
23rd November 2010, 16:40
I agree lovelyme. It will help graham's SAD go away :)

stevewool
23rd November 2010, 16:43
seems like graham has ghoten in there again so quick of the mark just like his tvr:icon_lol:

grahamw48
23rd November 2010, 16:58
lol!

I was slow away on this one ...bit sleepy on a Sunday morning. :rolleyes:

raynaputi
23rd November 2010, 18:45
hey lovelyme..:Hellooo:just keep posting and if there's anything you want to discuss, you are free to open threads and i'm sure lots would respond..;):D

nigel
23rd November 2010, 18:51
Hello LovelyMe! I mean lovelyYou, I mean, hey you know what I mean! :Wave:

stevewool
23rd November 2010, 19:13
nigal talking to himself again

lovelyme
23rd November 2010, 19:20
thanks guys & gals for the replies! :D

purple, im not sure if my pic will make SAD go away.... but it will definitely make guys scared haha... think i should change my name now :doh

Lancashirelad
23rd November 2010, 19:59
Hello and welcome to the forums :Wave:

jimeve
24th November 2010, 11:21
Welcome to the forum, lovely me.

sars_notd_virus
24th November 2010, 11:39
Hi lovelyme!!! enjoy the forum and the friendly people here...it will definitely brighten up your day:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
24th November 2010, 16:51
GOVERNMENT "HEALTH" WARNING

This site is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. It contains an enviable proportion of regular, friendly users ... each of whom is here to share his or her individual qualities and/or experiences - drawn from a wide variety of occupational backgrounds - and offering a unique blend of amiable, open-minded approachabilty, warm-hearted sympathy, well-meant advice & guidance - mingled with humour that is second to none - all with the common [though not exclusive] goal of further strengthening the excellent social and cultural bonds that already exist between two nations at opposite ends of the globe. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
24th November 2010, 16:59
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well said Arthur.......:iagree:

:unitedkingdom::philippines:

grahamw48
24th November 2010, 17:25
Dammit, and there was me thinking it was going to be full of gullible short-sighted Filipinas. :cwm3:

Arthur Little
24th November 2010, 18:11
i don't know what's with this site that makes me check it everyday. this is my first and i would like to know more people as much as possible.

This site is HIGHLY ADDICTIVE. It contains an enviable proportion of regular, friendly users ... each of whom is here to share his or her individual qualities and/or experiences - drawn from a wide variety of occupational backgrounds - and offering a unique blend of amiable, open-minded approachabilty, warm-hearted sympathy, well-meant advice & guidance - mingled with humour that is second to none - all with the common [though not exclusive] goal of further strengthening the excellent social and cultural bonds that already exist between two nations at opposite ends of the globe. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thus ... it's lovely~you now know why you're here! :)

mikey73
24th November 2010, 18:23
:Hellooo:hello lovelyme:Hellooo:
welcome to the forum

Terpe
25th November 2010, 06:38

:xxgrinning--00xx3: I like that Arthur, also very true (well in my view) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
25th November 2010, 14:34
:xxgrinning--00xx3: I like that Arthur, also very true (well in *my view) :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... in *mine too, Terpe ... :68711_thanx:

Arthur Little
25th November 2010, 14:40
:xxgrinning--00xx3: Well said Arthur.......:iagree:

:unitedkingdom::philippines:

:68711_thanx:, Alan ... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

lovelyme
25th November 2010, 15:05

haha true! proof is that i am checking this website EVERYDAY! lol

congrats to everyone who are maintaining this site ;-)