PDA

View Full Version : insurance number

stevewool
23rd November 2010, 18:17
hi all just to say emma and myself went into nottingham to get the insurance number for emma, sooooooooooooooooo easy so quick, all in all about 10 to 15 minutes thats all it took , and now emma can work, life is good still and like my other threads, perfect:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
23rd November 2010, 18:18
hi all just to say emma and myself went into nottingham to get the insurance number for emma, sooooooooooooooooo easy so quick, all in all about 10 to 15 minutes thats all it took , and now emma can work, life is good still and like my other threads, perfect:xxgrinning--00xx3:

same here steve florsel now has her national insurance number it was easy peesy no hastle whatsoever:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
23rd November 2010, 18:26
Very jealous of u 2:Jump:.... keep smiling gents.:hubbahubba:

Englishman2010
23rd November 2010, 18:30
Congrats to Emma and Florsel, looks like you'll both be cracking the whip now getting them out to work:xxaction-smiley-047

stevie c
23rd November 2010, 18:31
Very jealous of u 2:Jump:.... keep smiling gents.:hubbahubba:

alan im sure your time will arrive sooner rather than later then you will have all the same feelings as me & steve good luck mate:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
23rd November 2010, 18:32
Congrats to Emma and Florsel, looks like you'll both be cracking the whip now getting them out to work:xxaction-smiley-047

thanks mate it looks that way:icon_lol:

stevewool
23rd November 2010, 18:33
always smilling alan , just so happy , i just have to site and watch emma and hear some off her sayings makes me so happy, and ian its up to emma if she wants to work , yes it will help towards our place in the phils oneday and hope she will make new friends too in the outside world