PDA

View Full Version : my bump starting to show :)

mish
24th November 2010, 13:29
my hubby and i recently got married, and blessed with our first fruit. i am now 6 months pregnant and i am applying for my spouse visa which i will lodge tomorrow morning. i wanted to know if it will affect my application since my husband doesn't have good savings but he has a stable job. also, will i be allowed to fly as i am getting near my due? my tummy is now noticeable and i'm afraid they may stop me at the airport and not let me travel.

Terpe
24th November 2010, 14:16
my hubby and i recently got married, and blessed with our first fruit. i am now 6 months pregnant and i am applying for my spouse visa which i will lodge tomorrow morning. i wanted to know if it will affect my application since my husband doesn't have good savings but he has a stable job. also, will i be allowed to fly as i am getting near my due? my tummy is now noticeable and i'm afraid they may stop me at the airport and not let me travel.

Normally airlines allow pregnant women to fly until the 35th week of pregnancy.

Exact rules can vary from airline to airline. It may be worth contacting your planned airline in advance to check on
their specific regulation. You may need to obtain a letter from your Doctor proving your due date.

Regarding your visa application. If the ECO is aware of your pregnancy he will most likely take account of that when reviewing the Accommodation and Sufficient Funds.

Purely as a guide, the disposable income after deduction of all key expenditure should be at least £103 per week for a couple and a dependent Child is an extra £57 per week. So £160 per week total

I just do not know how much savings they would look for or how important to the application. Especially in your case.
I'm sure someone can help with that.

sars_notd_virus
24th November 2010, 14:41
hello mish!!
my only tip is check all the updates with the UKBA website before lodging your application ...
have a safe and happy pregnancy!!!