PDA

View Full Version : Warwickshire Philippino Society Christmas Party in Nuneaton December 11th 2010!!!

Happily Married
26th November 2010, 00:31
We hold an annual Christmas Party in Nuneaton Warwickshire and we have plenty of tickets left. So if anyone on here is interested in coming along, then the tickets are £4.00 each and are available from me. Everyone brings some food and a bar will be available throughout the evening. Its a great opportunity to meet new people and a fantastic time is had by all. So if your interested then please do get in touch. You can email me at rabbitnose365@hotmail.co.uk thanks. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
26th November 2010, 16:11
It's good to know there is a Filipino community based locally, I'm only about 20 mins from Nuneaton. Although, I'm English and my mahal is 7000 miles away in Manila, so I doubt she'll be able to attend.

Happily Married
26th November 2010, 17:01
Yes were here. Well if you want to come along and bring someone else, or just come on your own and meet some new filippinos then let me know and i can arrange tickets for you. The filippinos over here are lovely. Im also english btw. What does mahal mean? Im not very good with the tegalog.

stevewool
26th November 2010, 17:29
and what day is this being held we are going to one in leicester on the 11th

Englishman2010
26th November 2010, 18:48
and what day is this being held we are going to one in leicester on the 11th

Steve, Pm me :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Englishman2010
26th November 2010, 18:50
Yes were here. Well if you want to come along and bring someone else, or just come on your own and meet some new filippinos then let me know and i can arrange tickets for you. The filippinos over here are lovely. Im also english btw. What does mahal mean? Im not very good with the tegalog.

It's Ok my Tagalog is very poor too. Mahal is Tagalog for love, so my mahal is my love/lover ..etc.
My Girlfriend is Filipina and still lives and works in Makati, I'll be leaving here to go back out there and see her again on DEc 28th :D

Happily Married
26th November 2010, 20:51
Steve: Ours is on the 11th too. The room was booked last year as it was meant to be used by me for my engagement party, but it had to be cancelled, so we kept the booking.

Happily Married
26th November 2010, 20:53
Oh right, well have a lovely time then englishman. My husbands family are from manila too. buy a house there, its cheap lol

Englishman2010
26th November 2010, 21:26
Oh right, well have a lovely time then englishman. My husbands family are from manila too. buy a house there, its cheap lol

Have you been over there many times yourself?

Yes it's certainly a lot cheaper than it is here :) I couldn't live over there yet though.The problem for me is that I need to earn a western salary and couldn't do that in the Phil's, I could probably earn a very good living in Sing or HK but as I have kids here I wouldn't want to go for months without seeing them. I'm still trying to convince my g/f on the benefits of coming here, but the weather is a big put off for her

Happily Married
26th November 2010, 23:30
No ive never beenm my husbands family own four propertys over there tho and my mother in law has told me what its like. I know the weathers not great here, but your girlfriend would earn a lot more money here, most filippinos i know have moved here from the philippines.

stevewool
28th November 2010, 11:33
shame about the date but off to leicester that night another time perhaps:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
28th November 2010, 15:23
Won't be able to make it this year but maybe next :xxgrinning--00xx3: