PDA

View Full Version : Tourist visa refusal

itchelle
26th November 2010, 08:17
GOODDAY EVERYBODY:iwould like to share my 2times refusal of my application in united kingdom.i just want someone can gave me advice what would i need to do please;

1.ihave a bf in united kingdom we met twice here in philippines he cannot sponsor me becuase he dont have work yet in uk.so his mother is decided to sponsor me in uk.but of course i often talking to his mother in inrternet.his mom cant travel in philippines because my bf dad is ill.i decided to apply a tourist visa with the help of my bf mother.but thier refuse bcoz of these reasons:

--idont have dependants here in philippines
---idont have financially income
--idont prove tht my brother support me here in philippines

2..then for the 2nd time i try it again wht thier mention in 1st refusal
i just attach all the requirements thier want which is

--my upto 6 mths bank statements here cost of 100000php
--business registration of my brother tht ican prove tht my brother can support me here in philippines and his land titles
---bank stements of my brother here
--and other supporting documents tht will prove i really talking to my bf mother

3.and afater tht thier refuse me because of the reasons

--tht ive never been travel to anywhere
--ihave no contribution of finances if i go in united kingdom if i visit

4.can someone gave me advice whats the best thing to do so thier can gave me a tourist visa please?how much financially cost ineed it so i can prove to them tht i can really go back here in philippines after 5mths of tourist visa?and what the other documents ineed to provide

Thank you very much for reading my situtation ihope someone can help me...peace day!!!

sars_notd_virus
26th November 2010, 11:57
hello itchelle welcome here!!!

the obvious reasons for refusal for tourist visas is that the applicant didn't provide much evidence that they will come back to their original country once they visit here.

what do you do in the Philippines? are u a student? are you employed?
what is the nationality of your bf?
what do you plan to do when you visit UK?

what documents you should have when coming to the United Kingdom as a general visitor.

They are:

if you are employed, a letter from your employer granting leave of absence from your job for a specified period - the letter should also say how long you have been employed by that employer, in what job(s), and when you are expected back at work;
if you are self-employed, evidence of your business activities and financial standing;
evidence of any property you own in your home country;
if you are a student, a letter from your school or college stating the course you are on, its start and finish dates, and the dates of the holiday period when you intend to visit the United Kingdom;
evidence of any family or social ties and responsibilities to return to;
evidence of any firm travel plans you have made;
bank statements going back over a period of several months; and
evidence of savings available to you.
Before you travel, you should check whether you need a visa. If you frequently visit the United Kingdom, you can apply for a multiple-entry visitor visa that is valid for two, five or 10 years. For more information about visas, see our visa services website.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visitingtheuk/visitors/documents/

itchelle
26th November 2010, 13:48
but i already submit to them the business registration of my brother here so i can prove to them tht my brother support me financially i have my bank statements too upto 6 mths it cost of 100000k php.can u pls gave me advice how much ineed to provide? thnks