PDA

View Full Version : how things change for us

stevewool
28th November 2010, 09:51
well lots of changers none bad other then a few extra pounds around my waist, ems been asking about the xmas tree when can we put it up, and last night i gave in, now i am one of those people i use to call silly buggers not even xmas yet, but ems happy so sod them, other changers, hot knoddles for breakfast even hot bones in some sort of soup too, sticking to my toaste for awhile still on that,Would i change it all back to a year ago NOT A CHANCE, happy christmas everyone hope all our dreams and wishers come true, and ash gets a girlfriend:xxgrinning--00xx3:

alanmf1
28th November 2010, 10:08
Good on ya Steve, your year has been an inspiration. But im with you..... Xmas is ONE yes 1 day a year!
Its become such a commercial show! But like any good man we will do what makes our Mahal's happy!:doh

Be wishing you all the best for the festivities again in about 3 weeks!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
28th November 2010, 11:33
Its just a wonderful feeling to enjoy the holidays with the one you love:heartshape1::heartshape1:

Steve.r
28th November 2010, 11:51
Sadly, for me and several other here, I will not be with my mahal this Christmas. I popped into the travel agent yesterday, but at £1200 ish, for a week away, I just cannot do it. I would love to have surprised her, but I promised her for next year.

@Steve, I am sure all the changes are for the good, what a great year you have had. The joining of both our cultures at this time of year must really bring it home that you have a wonderful wife and future ahead of you, I cant think of anything better. :)

Englishman2010
28th November 2010, 12:03
It's been great reading about yours and Emma's success this year. I'm really happy for both of you, may your love continue to grow and you have many happy years together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

mickcant
28th November 2010, 14:36
It's been great reading about yours and Emma's success this year. I'm really happy for both of you, may your love continue to grow and you have many happy years together:xxgrinning--00xx3:

I second thoes thoughts:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick.:)

shrek48
28th November 2010, 16:43
happy xmas both and thanks for the xmas wish for me :xxgrinning--00xx3:
:olddude:

gWaPito
29th November 2010, 01:27
Its a good day to put up the Christmas tree, Steve Its the first Sunday in Advent. If you where living in the Phil, your tree and decorations would of been up since August ! We will be getting our first tree tomorrow. I have had no decorations up the last 2 years for one reason or another, my life has turned around big time now. So bring it on !

Tawi2
29th November 2010, 08:53
I am OD'ing on christmas at the moment,its everywhere,was in Pizza-hut earlier all the staff are dressed as festive christmas elves and the mall speakers are churning out carols like they are stuck on a loop...........Bah,humbug;)

purple
29th November 2010, 11:20
I popped into the travel agent yesterday, but at £1200 ish, for a week away, I just cannot do it.

£1200 ???:omg: which travel agent is that Steve? My hubby have booked a flight cost is almost £1500 and I feel happy but just too much though. I would like to know just in case in the future. Looks like that travel agent of yours got a better deal. Hubby used opodo. Which one did you check on with?

Thanks

Rohany

Terpe
29th November 2010, 13:51
... ems been asking about the xmas tree when can we put it up, and last night i gave in, now i am one of those people i use to call silly buggers not even xmas yet, .......

Carina did the Christmas tree and all the decorations yesterday. Lots of Christmas songs playing, she was so happy.
Me, I still think it's too early. :rolleyes:

stevewool
29th November 2010, 14:18
thats right terpe but once they are singing and happy, well then we are too, i wonder if they will be just as quick taking it down :icon_lol:

mickcant
29th November 2010, 15:20
Carina did the Christmas tree and all the decorations yesterday. Lots of Christmas songs playing, she was so happy.
Me, I still think it's too early. :rolleyes:

Hi Terpe,As long as Carina is happy that means you are too:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Mick:)

RickyR
29th November 2010, 15:22
Great one stevewool, sounds like Christmas is going to be a good one for you this year.

Englishman2010
29th November 2010, 22:24
£1200 ???:omg: which travel agent is that Steve? My hubby have booked a flight cost is almost £1500 and I feel happy but just too much though. I would like to know just in case in the future. Looks like that travel agent of yours got a better deal. Hubby used opodo. Which one did you check on with?

Thanks

Rohany

Is he flying business class Purple?

purple
29th November 2010, 23:24
Is he flying business class Purple?

not a business class Englishman.. I wish he would be but that's economy. That's the flight he booked from Gatwick to Cebu since if he wanted to save the flights will be really long and will end up saving only around £100