PDA

View Full Version : Dina Her Shoes…

Win2Win
30th November 2010, 09:20
http://www.marketmanila.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/1107.jpgIt's been a while since there's been a shoe post. So this is for all of you shoe addicts out there. Shouldn't there be a term for someone who is addicted to shoes? A Shoeologist perhaps? :) At any rate, you probably thought Marketman was pretty obsessive compulsive, but you haven't met some of MM's friends... To put things in context, when Imelda fled to Hawaii and the hundreds of pairs of shoes she left behind in the Palace made headlines around the world, my mother and female siblings were probably thinking, "is that it?" I jest, of course. And having hundreds of shoes seems somewhat farfetched. Or is it? On a recent visit to San Francisco, we stayed with friends and I was utterly shocked and amused when I went into Dina's home office cum dressing suite. On the wall on one side of the room were hundreds of neatly lined plastic shoe boxes each housing a treasured pair of shoes within. Talk about arrange-my-stuff-titis! And Dina culls her stuff regularly, I gather, so this was the pared down version! Wow! Let's just say the Teen was totally amazed!

Content from... (http://www.marketmanila.com/archives/dina-her-shoes)

raynaputi
30th November 2010, 11:06
:Hellooo:Calling Mari girl! hahaha :D... I need to organize my growing Havaianas collection to something like this! :icon_lol:

KeithD
30th November 2010, 11:18
I've already bought you some storage space :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
30th November 2010, 11:22
:Hellooo:Calling Mari girl! hahaha :D... I need to organize my growing Havaianas collection to something like this! :icon_lol:

So Hava(aia)nas are shoes, :D Rayna ... not cigars!!!

raynaputi
30th November 2010, 11:23

:doh:spank: no more :coolchickendance: and :tea_cup5: for you then! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
30th November 2010, 11:25
So Hava(aia)nas are shoes, :D Rayna ... not cigars!!!

hahaha...It's flip flops Arthur! :xxgrinning--00xx3: :D www.havaianas.com

Arthur Little
30th November 2010, 11:33

:cwm24: ... I 'c u ban' shoes ... or should that be "Cu bin" 'em!? :ReadIt:

Terpe
30th November 2010, 13:03
Carina is really an addict for buying shoes. :crazy:
All styles, all colours all prices.
It worries me sometimes. Seriously!!:Help1:

Mmm, also handbags :D

Anyone know of a surefire cure??

mikey73
30th November 2010, 14:42
Carina is really an addict for buying shoes. :crazy:
All styles, all colours all prices.
It worries me sometimes. Seriously!!:Help1:

Mmm, also handbags :D

Anyone know of a surefire cure??

my mahal is the exact same, when i was over there she seemed to be buying shoes or a new handbag(or in most cases both) everytime we went out to the mall :NoNo:

Terpe
30th November 2010, 15:01
my mahal is the exact same, when i was over there she seemed to be buying shoes or a new handbag(or in most cases both) everytime we went out to the mall :NoNo:

We need to find a way to get them to cut-back.
Don't know about you, but I'm running out of storage space.

Terpe
30th November 2010, 17:55
My wife wanted to buy some new white shoes. Well actually she said she really needed some.
It seemed the other 40 pairs were the wrong shade of white :D

rani
30th November 2010, 18:57
hey guys! that's our version of cars, sports mags, etc etc :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
1st December 2010, 00:18
I wouldnt store my shoes in a plastic container like dina's unless they were vented and besides the price of plastic container here in the UK is blooming astronomical:Cuckoo:....., I will just let hubby make a plywood shelves to line up my precious collections :):xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
1st December 2010, 00:26

Hello hello Rayna Girl ....I've seen your collection (Havaianas) itsssss lovellllyyyy;):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hmmmm,...I'll be needing more shelves for my growing bebe's....some are on the loose:D:icon_lol:

mikey73
1st December 2010, 03:59
We need to find a way to get them to cut-back.
Don't know about you, but I'm running out of storage space.

hi terpe
minie is still in the philippines, so more worried about the cost for transporting all of the bags and shoes over after we are married and got a visa. then i will be trying to find a bigger house most likely to fit them all in :NoNo:

raynaputi
1st December 2010, 11:35
Hello hello Rayna Girl ....I've seen your collection (Havaianas) itsssss lovellllyyyy;):xxgrinning--00xx3:

Hmmmm,...I'll be needing more shelves for my growing bebe's....some are on the loose:D:icon_lol:

nice boots mari! :xxgrinning--00xx3: i've got more sandals and flip flops than stilettos and shoes coz it's more convenient & comfy here...I don't even have a rubber shoes now coz my sis is the one using it! i need to invest more on boots and stilettos! hahahaha :icon_lol::rolleyes::D