PDA

View Full Version : Kevin and Charlene AKA britishdetained.

Tawi2
30th November 2010, 13:59
I had a TXT earlier today from a friend working in the pinoy penal system,it was an enquiry I made a while ago regarding forum member Britishdetained,long term forum-members will be familiar with the story,just thought I would refresh the tale,info is that Charlene and Kevin are STILL inside,however their employers were released on bail,I am trying to get some sort of news on Kevins health status.

KeithD
30th November 2010, 14:08
Still!!! :cwm23:

Tawi2
30th November 2010, 14:19
The wheels of pinoy "Justice" grind awfully slowly unless greased frequently :rolleyes:

joebloggs
30th November 2010, 14:24
:yikes:
last time she logged on here was mid sept last yr :NoNo:

Sim11UK
30th November 2010, 14:30
Funnily enough, when you re-appeared Tawi, I was going to ask you about them, but looked on her profile & noticed you'd left a visitor message, saying the same.

I think Kevin had already been inside for 6 months or so, before Charlene was arrested?

Tawi2
30th November 2010, 14:35
Yeah Sim,they ley charlene give birth before incarcerating her,frightfully civil of them:rolleyes: I lost a SIM card with some of my numbers on,misplaced is a better word,as soon as I found it I TXT a friend who updated me on the story,wonder where its going to end?

Sim11UK
30th November 2010, 14:38
Frightening really :NoNo:

Tawi2
30th November 2010, 15:18
Reminds me of the time I was arrested and going to get a beating in Peshawar(not my fault,guilt by association but a bit of a bummer nonetheless) :Erm: I will try and find out some more info.