PDA

View Full Version : need advice.....

Nayumi02
3rd December 2010, 07:31
anybody who can give me advice regarding my situation...i applied for fiance visa a year ago and has been refused for some reason that i was still married that time and the days that we were together so what i did is i got an annulment and it will be finish soon and will have my finality any day next week.. we are planning of reapplying for a fiance visa...i will have my finality anytime next week plus we've been together for 3 weeks already during the 2 years of our relationship.i am thinking that maybe this time embassy would have no reason to deny my application well aside from producing all the necessary papers..we talk like everyday for more than 2 years and all our conversation are saved somewhere in my laptop and i'm using that as one of the proof....will we have more chance to be granted compare to last year????? does anyone here applied for fiance visa and been granted?????please really need your advice anybody.....thank you so much in advance.....

joebloggs
3rd December 2010, 11:56
well if your no longer married you have a better chance :D, even if your married as long as you had a letter from the judge or your lawyer saying the annulment would be completed within a few months you could have got your visa then.

if you've more evidence your relationship is genunie then you should have a better chance to :D

Nayumi02
5th December 2010, 07:43
:Cuckoo: that was the best words i've ever heard for more than 2 years regarding visa matters.....thank you so much.....now i'm at ease.....:xxgrinning--00xx3: