PDA

View Full Version : hello

jayzel
5th December 2010, 20:35
hi to all,
im jon from belfast just home from sipalay after 15 months to enjoy our great weather here,hope to gain some knowledge and advice from the site about spouse visa etc etc anyway hi.

Englishman2010
5th December 2010, 20:43
Welcome to the forum Jon, and welcome back to winter, I think I'd have stayed in the PI's until at least April before I came back here.

jayzel
5th December 2010, 20:47
lo, englishman,yea i cant say i never considered it but its the fith ticket i booked in the year couldnt afford to lose another fare thanks for the welcome here :)

nigel
5th December 2010, 20:50
:Wave:

Steve.r
5th December 2010, 20:59
Welcome Jayel :)

alanmf1
5th December 2010, 21:13
Welcome Jon... Bout ye!
This is a great Forum....
I'm originally from Antrim:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Were you working in Phils?

Rgds:Wave:

raynaputi
5th December 2010, 23:46
:Hellooo: Welcome to the forum! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jayzel
6th December 2010, 00:58
hi alan i was working the boiler rooms in manila for a whilw but i stopped that to honest to be dishonest i cant beleive that i meet another person from antrim town here i live here all my life and its really nice to meet you here hope to chat you tc and again really nice to meet from my home town ty alan

alanmf1
6th December 2010, 03:06
Small world Jon,:hubbahubba:
indeed....... send me a PM with your e mail add

rgds:Wave:

Terpe
6th December 2010, 05:56
:Hellooo: Hi Jon, a warm welcome to the forum :Wave:
Even though it's a real cold welcome back to UK weatherwise. :doh

febmary
6th December 2010, 08:32
HI Jon (jayzel,)

Glad to see u in the forum, just drop by and wanted to be friend with you, by the way, my fiance is from Belfast. When he was here, we were in Sipalay. Actually my brother lives there. Where in sipalay did u stay...WE enjoyed our stay for 1 week. WE stayed in a private resort owned by an Englishman...

Regards,
febmary

mikey73
6th December 2010, 09:31
welcome to the forum :Hellooo:

jayzel
6th December 2010, 12:54
hi mary nice to meet you here,i stayed in barangay 4 up beside the resorts close to easy diving artistis diving etc,its a beautiful plce all be it very quiet.

hi to your fiance
jon

Yen Yen Cempron
6th December 2010, 14:21
welcome to the forum:Hellooo:

Arthur Little
6th December 2010, 14:44
hi to all,
im jon from belfast just home from sipalay after 15 months to enjoy our great weather here

:meet-1: ... so the Emerald Isle's :D caught up in the 'Big Freeze' too, Jon!? :welcomex: home after 15 months in the Visayan tropics.

bher
6th December 2010, 15:23
welcome to the forum jon...:Hellooo::Wave::Jump:

febmary
7th December 2010, 09:47
Hi JOn,

Yes, I knew the place, we just dropped by there and have a nice cold drink with our canadian friend named Patick. WE stayed in a resort just before the artistic diving...Hope you can meet him someday...

Regards to your partner.

febmary

jayzel
7th December 2010, 13:45
hi febmary,
its a small world i know pattrick hes from canada but lives in bacolod he was staying at our good freinds bruce and ida from the uk they live on the beach there and have a little guest house beautiful people i live 1 klm before beside matlag cave.

bye for now
jon

stevie c
7th December 2010, 15:41
HI jon & a warm welcome to the forum :Wave:

febmary
8th December 2010, 07:55
Hi JOn.

What a small world indeed!. We stayed in Bruce and Aida's small cottage...:) for a week there. That's where we met Patrick, Margaret and Gwyn. We like the place coz its quiet and we have a good accomodation from Bruce and Aida. My fiance Victor would really love to go back to the place..WE were there last June.

Regards,
Febmary

jayzel
9th December 2010, 03:37
mary were is your bf from is it belfast or the surrounding area it be great to speak to him and share our stories and possibly advise and help eachother,by the way i visit bruce every other day had a coffee with him he isnt that well i think but he never talks about it there lovely people he got zel and i a bird the same as his we call him morris lol hi to your belfast bf take care there and bless you both.
jon

Mickaela
9th December 2010, 07:35
Hi Jon,
Welcome to the forum.

God bless!

febmary
9th December 2010, 07:51
Hi JOn,
Nice to hear u again. Ive already told my Bf about you. He said, what a small world too.We can help each other with our future application. Maybe u can meet My Victor someday. We miss the opportunity to meet when we are there in Sipalay. We can always remember the Bruce and Aida's Myna bird, calling aida's name.

Victor asked this:
Does he know these places? Ballycastle, Balintoy, Whitepark Bay and Bushmills? He usually go to these places.

Regards to you both,
Ann

alanmf1
9th December 2010, 08:10
Ann, these are gr8 places ...all on the beautiful North Antrim Coast:xxgrinning--00xx3:

How famous is Bushmills for its wonderful whiskey:hubbahubba:

rgds

febmary
9th December 2010, 09:32
Hi alanmf1,

since im still here in the Phils, i cant picture right now this beautiful place. But my fiance is telling me that this is place where He will take me to relax...:). I remember he gave me mug which had a design of BUshmills irish whiskey....:icon_lol::icon_lol:

jayzel
9th December 2010, 13:54
hi marey i know all them places mary my father side the family are from a place called mosside its 5 minutes from ballycastle infact im going there today to bushmills to visit my grandmother we were raised in the antrim coast and as alan said its one of the moat beautiful in the world,ask your victor about giants causeway one of the wonders of the world beside all the places also the mares tail waterfall and the vanishing lake you will love it here well if the sunshines mary take care chat soon hi to victor

sars_notd_virus
9th December 2010, 16:00
hello jayzel welcome aboard!!!

Ella
9th December 2010, 18:36
Welcome here :)

febmary
10th December 2010, 08:21
Hi JOn,

My Victor will like to meet you someday. He always tells me about the "Giants Causeway" but for now Im just holding a postcard:icon_lol:.:icon_lol:. Hopefully, I will see it for myself and admire the beauty of the place. Chat to you soon and regards.

Ann

jayzel
20th December 2010, 19:54
thanks to everyone for the warm welcome here its an interesting site full of information and yet comforting to see people in the same situation,
thanks to all
jay an zel