PDA

View Full Version : I am so very happy !!

glub1973
6th December 2010, 00:03
Hi All!
I have just joined this site and I am so happy to let everyone know that my wifes spouse visa has been approved after only 2 days!!
This is the best Christmas present I have got!! Were planning on being together for 28th Dec so we can see the new yr in together in london. Its taken moths of paperwork and stress but its all now paid off and if I can help anyone with the same situation I was in I would be happy to help as doing on your own can be a very scary prospect.
I would love to meet other people who have the same experiences as me also some advice on how I can prepare for my wifes imminent arrival.

thanks

greg

alanmf1
6th December 2010, 00:09
Hi Greg...firstly welcome to the Forum:xxgrinning--00xx3:
& secondly many congratulations:appl:

glub1973
6th December 2010, 00:16
thanks
Im ver:xxgrinning--00xx3:y new to this and obviously chuffed to bits that i can finally be with my wife!!

aryM
6th December 2010, 05:03
Hi All!
I have just joined this site and I am so happy to let everyone know that my wifes spouse visa has been approved after only 2 days!!
This is the best Christmas present I have got!! Were planning on being together for 28th Dec so we can see the new yr in together in london. Its taken moths of paperwork and stress but its all now paid off and if I can help anyone with the same situation I was in I would be happy to help as doing on your own can be a very scary prospect.
I would love to meet other people who have the same experiences as me also some advice on how I can prepare for my wifes imminent arrival.

thanks

greg

Hello Greg, welcome here! and congratulations! Hopefully you can share some tips on the preparations that your wife made prior to the visa application. I will be applying for a spouse visa early next year i think.:Erm:

Terpe
6th December 2010, 05:50
:Hellooo: Hi Greg, welcome to the forum :Wave:

Congratulations and well done with the visa. :xxgrinning--00xx3:
There are many people here that have experienced the high and lows and the stresses associated with visa applications.
Sometimes it's difficult to explain the challenges that need to be overcome when two people with different passports want to spend their life together.
Good luck for the future.

Better go shopping for some nice warm clothes :icon_lol:

cessxy
6th December 2010, 07:22
Congrats Greg :xxgrinning--00xx3:

mikey73
6th December 2010, 09:34
welcome Greg
congratulations on the successful visa application:)

Arthur Little
6th December 2010, 15:09
Hi All!

thanks

greg

Congratulations to you and your good lady, Greg!! :welcomex: to the filipino/uk forum ... and have a great time [b]ringing in the New Year together.

bher
6th December 2010, 15:17
aaww, congratulation greg,. happy for u and wifey...:Jump::Jump::Jump:

mrandmrsfox
6th December 2010, 18:51
congratulations..
am happy for you guys ..:xxgrinning--00xx3:

glub1973
6th December 2010, 23:24
hi
i would love to help you and give advice to you! :)

glub1973
6th December 2010, 23:27
absolutly !!
I have to ask my female friends for advice on clothes as i am just a jeans and t shirt man!!!

:laugher:

glub1973
6th December 2010, 23:31
welcome Greg
congratulations on the successful visa application:)

thanks mikey Im still on cloud nine!!! :Rasp:

Lancashirelad
7th December 2010, 00:34
Hi and Welcome! Congrats on your visa! im sure you will have a gr8 Xmas :)

sars_notd_virus
7th December 2010, 09:18
Congrats!!!

Mickaela
7th December 2010, 10:25
Congratulations Greg!

stevie c
7th December 2010, 10:51
welcome to the forum greg & congratulations to you & your wife :xxgrinning--00xx3: