PDA

View Full Version : Live - Sunday football

Win2Win
12th December 2010, 16:00
Bolton host Blackburn and Wolves play Birmingham before Chelsea travel to Tottenham looking for a win that will take them back to the top of the Premier League.

Content from... (http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/sport1/hi/football/9279644.stm)

KeithD
12th December 2010, 21:10
Chelski messed up again.... oops.....

les_taxi
12th December 2010, 21:14
Meltdown:icon_lol:

Dedworth
12th December 2010, 22:26
Totnums Cup Final and their lucky day - I wonder if it will be like a couple of years ago, they beat us then released a DVD of it :laugher: Fingers crossed for a nil nil draw tomorrow, Potato Head Rooney to scrap with some **** wimp and both get sent off

somebody
12th December 2010, 22:43
Totnums Cup Final and their lucky day - I wonder if it will be like a couple of years ago, they beat us then released a DVD of it :laugher: Fingers crossed for a nil nil draw tomorrow, Potato Head Rooney to scrap with some **** wimp and both get sent off

Tottenham release a dvd of all games some must be horror shows :D

I have no idea how essien stayed on the pitch, but to be honest 1-1 was not a bad score i felt. Spurs better in the first half and earls court fc better in the seconf half.

Terry was a key player for Chelski today

les_taxi
12th December 2010, 22:58

I can see a nice Man utd win :)

Dedworth
12th December 2010, 23:19
I can see a nice Man utd win :)

One thing for certain it won't be a full blooded affair as this fixture was a few years ago. The snood, tights and glove wearing nancy boys that will make up tomorrows teams are not fit to lace the boots of Keane and Viera. I'll have to look out that video of Viera snarling at Gobby Gary Neville in the tunnel at Highbury - he ran blubbering to Keano :D

I guess Rio will bottle it and wave his sicknote :)

les_taxi
12th December 2010, 23:50
One thing for certain it won't be a full blooded affair as this fixture was a few years ago. The snood, tights and glove wearing nancy boys that will make up tomorrows teams are not fit to lace the boots of Keane and Viera. I'll have to look out that video of Viera snarling at Gobby Gary Neville in the tunnel at Highbury - he ran blubbering to Keano :D

I guess Rio will bottle it and wave his sicknote :)

And keane sorted him out and we won if I remember correctly:)