PDA

View Full Version : NI

cherrysorra
13th December 2010, 21:45
here i again asking another question about applying for national insurance number. dont know how to start. dont know how and where to apply. theres an online but i have to pay for it. applying for NI number do i have to pay for it? and how to apply? thank u for ur kind understanding.

Dedworth
13th December 2010, 21:58
Have a look here - it looks like you do it through the JobCentre

http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/+/www.direct.gov.uk/en/moneytaxandbenefits/benefitstaxcreditsandothersupport/beginnersguidetobenefits/dg_10014073

cherrysorra
14th December 2010, 00:02
i was confused can i apply for NI number after my FLR and biometric scan? and can i use different address? and im married to a british national can i still use my own last name for applying for NI number? please help me for this matter. ill appreciated it so much thank you.:):):)

Dedworth
14th December 2010, 00:05
Cherrysorra - why don't you go down to your local JobCentre & ask them - I'm sure they will give you the right advice.

I'd visit rather than attempt to phone unless you fancy an hour of press 1 press 3 etc.

bornatbirth
14th December 2010, 00:10
go to or phone your local job centre, they should tell you what to do.

you can apply after the flr, use the address you live at and your married name :xxgrinning--00xx3: