PDA

View Full Version : Woman Whipped In Public For Wearing Trousers

tomboo
15th December 2010, 00:44
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/World-News/Warning-Tim-Marshalls-Report-Of-Woman-Being-Whipped-In-Contains-Violent-Images-Of-The-Attack/Article/201012215853988?lpos=World_News_First_Home_Page_Feature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15853988_Warning:_Tim_Marshalls_Report_Of_Woman_Being_Whipped_In_Contains_Violent_Images_Of_The_Attack_

Sharia Law in Britain? flogged for wearing trousers. :cwm3:

les_taxi
15th December 2010, 01:33
Backward relgion:NoNo:

grahamw48
15th December 2010, 01:39
Bloody animals !:cwm23:

Tawi2
15th December 2010, 18:39
Sharia Law in Britain?
Theres certainly "Underground" sharia courts operating in the UK,dont know how far they go,but I cant imagine them amputating a kids hand for pilfering from the local corner shop :Erm: Not just yet anyway.I pity the lady,I remember watching footage showing a lady stoned to death,very graphic,for wanting a seperation from her husband,some countries are still in the stone ages where womans lib is concerned.

Dedworth
15th December 2010, 19:06
The threads been going for the best part of a day - Any Islamophiles care to comment ?

Steve.r
15th December 2010, 19:23
The threads been going for the best part of a day - Any Islamophiles care to comment ?
No one want to bite,

Remember that this forum is all about tollerance and respect, but we don't want to alienate members who read all the newer threads on the Filipine/Uk forum (over the last few months) that are all made with anti-islamist overtones.

I for one would like to see a stop to all these threads that all end up the same. We know about all these things that happen, it is on the news, in the papers, I am sick of having to read about it here ALL the time.

Lets move on with this. We are all about filipine and Uk relationships and issues around that. I know we all have strong personal views, but it is wearing very thin these days.

johncar54
15th December 2010, 19:59
It's interesting. On one side posters complain bitterly that people are not arrested, convicted and thrown into prison and the key thrown away. On the other there are those who complain when there is a deterrent to crime which actually works.

Bit like those who say the police should be heavy handed with the students and those who at the same time complain about police violence.

Its the old story, we all want we want, not what others want !!!!

subseastu
15th December 2010, 20:01
No one want to bite,

Remember that this forum is all about tollerance and respect, but we don't want to alienate members who read all the newer threads on the Filipine/Uk forum (over the last few months) that are all made with anti-islamist overtones.

I for one would like to see a stop to all these threads that all end up the same. We know about all these things that happen, it is on the news, in the papers, I am sick of having to read about it here ALL the time.

Lets move on with this. We are all about filipine and Uk relationships and issues around that. I know we all have strong personal views, but it is wearing very thin these days.

Well said Steve. :xxgrinning--00xx3:I for one find these threads that start on this vein of subject matter very repetative. As you say its all over the news so why have it rammed down our throats on here by the obvious few. Everyone has their own views but its all getting a little boring watching the same people post and the same people respond, every one gets angry, splits hair and nothing is resolved. Like a well worn broken record.

Every one is of course entitled to their own opinions this is a public forum after all but can we please have a little less of these threads that tread the same ol ground again and again? I for one after seeing it all over the various media outlets will not be reading anymore post on this subject matter on here, neither will I respond again as I find them repetative and a little boring. I will of course continue to respond / post to other thread materal.

Just my opinion on the matter, look forward to conversing with others on differents thread subject matters

KeithD
15th December 2010, 20:02
It wasn't that long ago that we used to use the cane in schools ....

jimeve
15th December 2010, 20:05
It wasn't that long ago that we used to use the cane in schools ....

Had the cane several times, didn't do me any harm. :xxaction-smiley-047

Tawi2
15th December 2010, 20:07
It wasn't that long ago that we used to use the cane in schools
I had the cane loads of times at school,if I wanted it nowadays I would have to pay £120 an hour for the privelege in some dominatrix establishment near Westminster :xxaction-smiley-047